Can somebody give me reasons to live. Feeling lonely...

Can somebody give me reasons to live. Feeling lonely. Been friend zoned by a girl that I love me and her are really god friends but learned she was already dating some other girl

Things will get better I promise

trump

Most times they won't.

Stay alive. Or don't. Just depends on if you are a weak fuck or not.

Natural selection.

This shit happens. You aren't the first. And you most certainly won't be the last. There are far worse things to fret over. Pick your head up user. It isn't about how many times we get knocked down. It's about how we get back up. Those are the moments that define you.

Nothing is important. Even the natural selection thing is pointless (just a fact).
But... You don't need a girlfriend, man. Stop thinking about this shit of getting a partner

I think Sup Forums is the only reason I'm still alive

Saw a quote once.

"When you take your life, you aren't just ending your pain. You're passing it on to someone else."

Never before have such true words been spoken. Remember that Sup Forumsro.

I just want to be loved from a girl is this too much to ask for... I don't want to be a 30 year old single virgin with a Waifu pillow. Pic related Mai waifus

Ooooo that's a good one

Wanting to kill yourself because you were friendzoned. What are you? 15? Let me give you the run down

>She will remain with him for a time
>They will break up at some point
>she will be upset
>You will be there
>she will thank you
>You will believe you are making progress in getting with her
>She will move on but not with you
>You will be back bawwing on a thread
>she may marry him
>you will be here

Let it go. Literally plenty of other chicks. Its not like your almost 30. It gets better only when you accept that she only sees you as a friend and you make an effort to put yourself out there to meet people or take up something.

But I have noticed something when I get depressed it always happens at night why is this

Free time

>him
Stopped reading there

Nectar of life right here.

You wanted a reason to live right?

Kill yerself

kekking over here

I vote for this

that sounds like me. except my friendzone has benefits.

you speeding my nig?

Whenever people get friendzoned and feeling down or have suicidal thoughts, they have the potential to realise one simple thing: they can just go out and start dating nice, good or even hot looking chicks pretty much instantly. It may take some will and effort to get over your pitty ego and it's fear of rejection, but once you start talking to them, you realise, it's not that terrible.

You can literally just go out and talk to the hot girls. Have sex. Maybe one of them may actually want to stay with you. Problem solved. Plus, they will look way better than your old shit and might make an even greater match. And yet, they stay at home and cry their little pussy hearts out. It's really amazing and sad.

Enjoy it you lucky bastard let me take screen shots of the texts she has sent

She is 10/10 for me no other girls even come near