Dear Italy

Dear Italy,

I just came home after spending three months living and studying in Rome, and i have to say: Your capital is full of history, art and beauty, but whatever remains of the worlds greatest civilization, is a pure shithole.

Nothing works. People are shallow, rude and unintelligent. There is trash everywhere. The only thing good about Rome today is the mere physicality of your women. At least they look good. The men have no sense of style whatsoever.

Well? What do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QR10t-B9nYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mamma mia!

FUCK OFF GERMANIC

Blame the Terroni

zitto animale

And how come no one has a job before they are 50? Leeching of their parents their whole lives, living at home and contributing nothing to society at all. I never ONCE saw a young person working, not ONCE. The situation is so pathetic, that even in retail "mcjobs", the average age of workers are 40. Its sad, really.

zitto animale

>caring about what other men look like
Just how much of a faggot are you op?

I love Rome, it's always been so decadent and despite having a ton of tourists and travelers, at its heart it always despises them, chews them up and spits them away. I love hearing stories of Romans just being Romans and tourists being triggered because they can't fucking understand how things there are like. It has soul and doesn't need the approval of anybody, nothing work so what? Deal with it or go back home.

I love Rome, and it doesn't need to be defended.

I have been to India and im sorry to say this but

India>Shitaly

>waah waaaaaaah I'm a little faggot north European who thinks he can spit sentences from his high horse

fuck off cunt :^)

Go back to India then

Perfect post.
Also appplies to Paris somewhat

>Not caring what men, the most important aspect of society and culture, look like

zitto animale

why so butthurt norway

nice latent homosexuality breh

everyone knows rome is a shithole

buona la polenta?

What is wrong with homosexuality? As far as i can see, you stole your whole culture from greek boipussylovers.
I feel good actually, now that i am home

>per ammettere che roma sia ridotta ad essere Napoli 2.0 bisogna essere polentoni
'no'

Someone is obviously triggered. Whats wrong? Never had a job?

>Rome for romans
>People being assholes is "charming"
>Hahaha nothing works whats the big deal ammirite

If this is true, why do romans always complain about the state of affairs? All. The. Time.

>triggered

I could give two shits about you and your cuck opinion m8, I just love when tourists from boring buttholes like Norway come here expecting the postcard life and then get mad when they can't get their shit together since their babby brains used to having stuff done for them by the state are not apt to figure stuff out on their own.

I get constant complaints from foreigners living here about Italy and I developed a taste for blood, the more people complain about stuff I can sort out easily, the happier I am. Go the fuck home.

Because it's their city? Who the fuck are you? Some dickhead tourist complaining in falsetto, that's who.

why so mad

not mad 2bh

what did you actually expect of shitaly OP?
it's a shithole, the worst and most decaying country on earth, a fucking worthless place.
you don't even need to visit it to know that it's a fucking piece of shit nation with piece of shit people.

If italians are so "apt to figure stuff out on their own" and indipendent, why do they all live with their mommys?

Also, you just proved that you are a triggered as hell. The stoic ideal that romans used to live up to, is long gone.

el argentANO señores

>le mommy
>ur triger xd
>blah blaaaah I'm so right

well I don't really give a shit about this, Rome is eternal and tourists don't belong, take care of yourself.

I went to Olso to study history for 7 months but left after a week because there wasn't any history there or in the entire country to study. It costed me $4000 grand, and I demand the people of Norway to refund me and compensate me further for their lies.

I know im right, and thats why you didnt answer my question.

You dont give a shit about the fact that the men in your country, including you, cannot take care of themselves?

Whole of Scandinavia can be summed up as 'there is nothing to see and it's expensive as fuck'.

>tourists don't belong
you're welcome to leave then

Im sorry you felt that way.

However,

You saw the entire country in a week?

>expecting snowniggers to have any history

I don't live in Rome but it is my capital,

>justifying myself to tourists
>justifying myself to foreigners over stale memes

lmao fuck off.

I'm going to sleep now.

can't argue with that, Rome is kinda shit and this not even comparing to the standard, which is high, in Norway...
anyway, i'm sorry but italian people are overall quite intellingent and clever, people living in rome are quite overconfident and sometimes pretty rude...we use to call them: burini.

I agree, italian grils are very pretty

Norway: 1
Shitaly: 0

Whos next?

i "burini" sono gli abitanti delle zone circostanti di roma, non gli abitanti di roma

>I just came home
why you waited to get back to your home
you aren't man enought to tell it on my face?

But you wuzn't romans. If the city of rome has a culture right now, it's ephemeral and unconnected to the roman empire. The city should be open and welcoming to all westerners as it's a shared cultural heritage. The people who currently happen to reside there getting angry over tourists, yeah maybe that's just a natural occurrence of living somewhere with tourists, but they shouldn't claim it's something theirs and theirs only. That does not apply to every city in the world. There's a few special cases like Rome, the holy land, istanbul, some others.

To be fair, you guys learn latin and ancient greek in high school, which is pretty based.

only a bunch of us, it isn't teache in every school
and wasting time on them is a worthless effort

si in origine i burini erano i contadini delle zone attorno Roma ma col tempo è diventato semplicemente sinonimo di persona rozza e villana...

How the hell did you spend $4K in a week? Even Oslo isn't that expensive.

>chews them up and spits them away.

How though? The city is fairly easy to get around, and you can rip off all those fake-purse sellers with "I think they see the police". They drop the price like a rock.

>why do romans always complain about the state of affairs? All. The. Time

That's not a uniquely Roman thing. Everyone here does it too, because we don't have a functioning government.

One final question,

What is the deal with the traffic lights in Rome? For pedestrians, i mean. How come they are only green for 5 seconds, and then yellow for 20? It makes no sense.

for this reason:
youtube.com/watch?v=QR10t-B9nYY

One question for you: did you started a friendship witha roman?
Your life could had been easier and all your question answered.

Really? If something so stupid works in Italy, i have nothing more to ad.

I lived with romans. I learned Italian. I went to family dinners. I drank with romans. I had sex with romans.

That changed nothing.

>really?
sure

>a roma fai come i romani
then you did it all yet you did learn nothing
I'm sorry user.

Sarcasm aside Rome is a shadow of its former self, it went quite downward in last 6/7 years or so.

>everyday, a non-italian wakes up and he knows that he will have to make a thread trying to shit on the country of the masterrace
>everyday a non-italian wakes up and knows that if he doesn't do that, his inferiority complex will haunt him until his last breath
>everyday a non-italian wakes up and he knows that he will fail, because he is objectively inferior to italians in every conceivable way

Really makes you think

For the record, i did like a lot of things about Rome.

>The food is great
>Nanni Moretti is GOAT
>Fabrizzio de Andre is fantastic
>People respect the elders, always seeing if anybody else needs to sit down more that themselves when there is a seat on the bus
>The graffiti on the train is fun to look at
>People are more genuine

Of course he is. Do you honestly think people would just go on the internet and tell lies?

>Nords
>Style
Snowniggers are fucking cancer

>blaming italians for being unintelligent
>liking Moretti and De Andre which they don't have nothing to do with rome
who is the retarded now?

I should have written Italy. However, i was introduced to these things through romans, so to me, they are a part of my roman experience. This does not make me more retarded than you.

Also, Moretti lives and operates a cinema in Rome.

jesus fucking christ, stop grasping at straws...it makes you look a pathetic pussy

Get a job.