Hey Sup Forums, how do I find a side chick? Any Anons pull this off successfully? I just wanna hump someone new

Hey Sup Forums, how do I find a side chick? Any Anons pull this off successfully? I just wanna hump someone new

Tinder

I don't wanna get caught by mutual friends on Facebook though

>gf

You're a piece of shit dude

lel was literally coming to put the exact same thing, word for word

dude..don't know why...but that pic got me

life's more fun this way

Not for her, dick.

If you want to hump someone new how about you just dump your gf and look around for other girls? Don't be a scumbag

Fake FB, link that to tinder. If they catch you, say someone took your pics. C'mon op, its not that hard.

Look at this white knight faggot kek kill yourself buddy

Because I want to keep my current gf? Are you slow or something?

This

>Someone took your pics

No. You have to look in another area code. Someone who knows your gf WILL see you, 100% for sure.

Well you obviously don't give a shit about your gf if you want to fuck around behind her back. Might as well not be with her

>Might as well not be with her

Because it's not like I don't enjoy fucking her or being around her right? You're a fucking moron why would I give up my gf when I can have more than one different places to stick my dick?

Because someday you'll realize it's not always about sex.

This guy is trolling. No right minded human being would be this much of an asshole after making an agreement with another human being to stay monogamous. It's not like the basis of the relationship you have with your gf to stay loyal to her or anything. It's a totally okay thing to allow another living thing develop strong emotion feelings towards you and go and do something that would absolutely ruin their emotional state.
>this is bait folks

Being this retarded. Tell your gf to go fuck nigger dicks every night as she gets pleased by real cock than a 2 incher I bet you would be real happy oh wait she does you fucking cuck kek

Yeah I think the fake Facebook is a good idea. Could try craigslist in the next city or two over? Had a few buddies find success from that with actually good looking ladies. Obviously beware of the prostitutes or anyone that mentions donations.

>getting this triggered and buttblasted

Kek

Maybe in the future but I'm young I think I have the right to enjoy myself

>an agreement with another human being to stay monogamous

What the hell kind of relationship do you get into where you make any sort of agreements? This isn't marriage idiot.

This
Also, dubs

Can't handle the truth can you cuck

Fake facebook on Tinder, I even get two.

I cheated on my ex, 3 times. I felt great at first, felt like a player. But now I feel like a degenerate. You won't know how much you like her until you've lost her. Assuming you're good looking enough and not autistic to even pull pussy on the side, you shouldn't do it.

Yet if she never finds out it'll be like it never happened

Not sure if your OP but fuck the white knights bruh
I always found all my side fucks through work but online can work too. The goal is to lightly drops hints that you're unhappy in your relationship. You have to maintain that you love her and blah blah blah but make subtle comments about how your gf always ignores you and is on FB or whatever. Girls eat that shit up. They love the attention of being a mistress, especially if they are in a shitty relationship. If you're luck you can get 3 or 4 fucks before you cut ties before you get caught

My ex never found out either. We didn't break up because she caught me cheating or anything. We broke up for other reasons. Again it's your choice of you can even pull it off, but I realized it's really not worth it.

Source on this??

These fuckin white knights

OP here, you faggots think I care about your morality? I'm gonna lay on another bitch and I don't rly give a shit. Thanks for the top notch advice guys, I got a girl I've been dropping those "hints" with and I think I'm close.