Yuro Sup Forums

>yuro Sup Forums

then get a job faglord

There's like 40 footy threads what the fuck euromohammeds

>murica
>good at sports

It's glorious not seeing threads about some Papa John's Pepsi league nobody gives a fuck about

kek

papa john's would go bankrupt if they tried to buy the NFL.

>mfw Americans call genocide "Thanksgiving"

top lel

>Papa John's Pepsi league

Isn't it England who name's their leagues after businesses though? A bank no less. How Jewed can you be?

Why don't you just go shoot some kindergarteners if you're so bored of all the "sawker" threads?

>tfw NBA is almost over and we'll be stuck in the worst time of year when there's only baseball until NFL preseason games in August

why bother? no one's ever going to beat norway's high score.

Top kek

Heh. Good point. Can't even begin to imagine how painfull it must be to be beaten at your favourite sport by fucking Norway.

We still dominate at competitive eating

seriously though, i doubt an american would have thought to create a distraction with a car bomb. good show.

Not anymore

I can't wait for chink moot to split Sup Forums into murrica spee and yuro spee. That way we never have to see each other again.

>Papa John's Pepsi league
MUH SIDES!

They abandoned the name sponsorship, it's now simply called "Premier League"

BTFO

>watching baseball over MLS

i know MLS is a meme league but baseball has got to be the most boring sport i've ever witnessed live.

Or how about I watch neither because they're both the most boring shit sports I've watched.

This is the time of the year you go outside and lay the pipe with slags at the beach.

baseball is way better than Major League Shit. i don't even think MLS is televised, unless it's an L.A. Galaxy game.

overrated post

>burger Sup Forums

>anyone but Iceland posts

>7-1

good hue

>A handegg and boreball free Sup Forums

Please!

holy kek

BUILD

Both suck

Baseball is only worth watching when the games become meaningful (during the playoffs or when playoff spots are on the line)

I think most Americans, myself included, only care about soccer when it's the national team. We don't really care about the sport as much as we like cheering for the USA

Aren't the japanese pretty good at that?
Yeah, we're pretty clever.

excuse me