Let's see how autistic Sup Forums actually is

Let's see how autistic Sup Forums actually is.
Post results.

Other urls found in this thread:

aqtest.net/
wired.com/2001/12/aqtest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for the link faggot

Give us the link

kek, what do you expect, I'm retarded.
aqtest.net/

>most women score about 15, and most men score about 17

Men confirmed for being more autistic than women

> There is actually a level of MAXIMUM AUTISM

bump

normie reporting in

it is more common in men, but when women are autistic, wewee, it's severe

I only got 6 retarded points... what can I redeem them for

You can redeem some spaghetti from your nan, faget.

My sides are in orbit right now

Push it to the limit

I haven't seen my trips

not bad

How are you still on Sup Forums?

The one game I want to get the high score in

Trying to level up I'm a noobly Lv 6 tard

i got 24. does not giving a shit what other people want make me autistic?

; ;

I did the one from wired (may have different scoring) and scored 33. 32 and up can be considered somewhat likely to have mild autism, which is the story of my life. I've been tested many times and different people have concluded different things, but all agreeing that I'm close to the line. I've become much more normal over the years but for a long time the assumption that I was autistic and therefore could not really be social with others ended up being a self fulfilling prophecy. Even introverted autists need social connection and will leave their shelters to seek it. wired.com/2001/12/aqtest/

The site isn't loading for me did I pass?

Just search AQ test, I'm pretty sure the test is standardized. Or you are negatively autistic, which is damn amazing.

Hahahaha fuck you faggot

pretty basic and sometimes repetitive questions. Did pretty good but I can vary a good bit. sometimes I like to take these tests to make sure Im more so just awkward than an autist.

Guys...

I wonder what it takes to achieve maximum autism...

Kind of unexpected

Just checked, same scoring, you have autism.

this is b.s i totally lied for good tier answers

Woah is this thing tied with NBC? Or is that advertisement

I have achieved transcendence

Turns out I'm not autistic in the slightest. That still doesn't change the fact that I'm suicidal and dream about the sweet release of death each day.

I came from Reddit and this is the first thread I see. LOL!

Don't we all.

>autist
>dating website
oh boy

reddit?

eh, I guess

Funny cause I actually have mild ASD.

hmpfhm

This test is bullshit, I've answered everything right, yet my score is 48? Nah fuck that.

Women have a better BBB then men and at birth men will get all them vaccines str8 to the brain

I'm beginning to suspect that a good amount of people on Sup Forums are literally autistic. That explains a lot.

Can someone send me a different link? I don't trust the aqtest.bs

Really? Me too. I'm on the fence though between hanging or jumping off a building

Tits or gtfo

You're trying too hard, go to a different board please.

First time I see no one giving bait attention

Lolz

I just want to know if I have the correct answers. I'm not autistic, my actual score was 26.

lold at the collecting categories question. i have 400 pictures of cars categorized by make and model. its only now occurring to me how autistic that is.

REEEEEEEEEEE

autistfaglords

And (once again) I found out how much assburguer I am.

how do you folks manage to score so high wtf lol

:(

ok so am i autistic or not

too much Sup Forums

fuck all you potatos

got 33
you'll have to take my word for it because I don't know how to screenshot

Im either off the chart or below the chart

32/50 kek

I got a 41, dont know how to post results

you had to ask. so yes most certainly

fuck i was so close to a perfect score

I'm aspie, kek.

Actually I come here once in a while. I use more the ib of my country.
And it's way worse...

believing what you read on the internet

>kek

I have the same problem, Mozilla on mobile?

second question in and i know it's bullshit. "i prefer to do things the same way over and over again."

What the hell is this supposed to mean? When i wash the dishes i do it the same way every time because i know it's the most convenient way.
If you're talking about walking the dog, obviously i change it up.
Stupid questions are stupid.

Yeah, I re-tried it on my computer and got a 4

ayy 20 bro

still using windows 8, autist confirmed

that score is wrong because only a maximum autist wouldn't even chose a similar font to try to troll.

I got 32 but I think I am a 28

Well thank god for this result, who doesnt enjoy social chit-chat?

>off or below
>implying below isn't also off

definitely above.

The last time I did this I got a 41 and it made me sad or confused, so I'm not going to try again

that's something most people would say ironically. but i get the feeling you mean it...

Kek

Me. I force myself to do it to improve my shitty social skills but I deeply hate it. I'm a 32

Proof

perfect normie here

so high you're off the richter scale

First I refer you to
Then to pic related

>perfect
>high score for quiz signifies mental disorder
>perfect?

37 O-PEE

Ho u do on mobile. tried ff, chrome, and android intent app. won't work since flash not suppoeted.

the real autism test is whether you are capable of identifying the normie answers.
real score 12, metagaming score: 2 (because i fucked up by reading too fast; not autistic enough to do this 3 times)

apparently the opposite of autistic is a one dimensional highly social animal with no deeply held interests, goals, or enjoyment of education whose only goal in life is entertainment. IE a vapid whore/jack stereotype from a Blist 80's movie.

No i actually love talking to people and the whole process of getting to know them. Having contacts make your life so much easier, with everything from being able to recommend people to a job or helping another person with their life in some way

Oh that must be hard for you then, i can't really relate since i 100% enjoy social interactions. But if you have to force yourself into a situation it's never gonna be pleasant.

My tip would be to try to find a good friend (or several) that you actually like 100% and try to talk about everything you think and feel, and you might enjoy it more.

Alot of people i've met with autism (my cousin for example) have a certain thing or two that they love with all of their heart and find no attraction talking about the "everyday stuff" like the weather and partying etc. Find someone else that have that some passion or just try to talk so somone you know who wont judge you or think you're wierd.

Also sorry for my poor english skills, not a native speaker haha

Normal boring fag here

I-i'm almost average guys.

Fuck, I'm a 28. What do?