What are street gangs like in your country?

what are street gangs like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8GvLKTsTuI
elmundo.es/madrid/2016/11/28/583c5190e5fdea15728b463c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
youtube.com/watch?v=KTFt2vdWJso
youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
youtube.com/watch?v=xhHiGNgBu0U
liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1481434060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Viets and Maoris

They are scum and we are finally starting to do something about it.

No such thing

I swear half of fucking tonga came here and started shit

youtube.com/watch?v=s8GvLKTsTuI

12 year old Moroccan kids who throw something from a distance and then run away.

Not a 3rd world shithole, m8.
No street gangs siince 90-s.

And they will be responsible for the deportation of their parents after the elections in 2017.

Eshays boys!

Are these cunts still a thing? It's been years since I'm out of highschool.

We don't have gangs, just your average nigger robber

Depends on what state you live in Queensland is full of them they're like a plague or something and it's getting worse

They are not organized? Tropa elite and ciudad de Dios gave me the feeling they are.

they are like rats or cockroaches, they are not organized by they are so many and so disgusting it makes it look they are

I'LL HAVE 2 NUBMA 9:S

A NUMBA 9 LARGE

irrelevant petty criminals who aren't really a danger to anyone but themselves

bikie gangs are far more dangerous but they only really bother other criminals

our crims mostly stick to themselves

Depends entirely on where you are in Canada

Gangs tend to reflect the demographics of the region.

Where I live almost all of our gangs are white and whites outbreed other races. But that's an exception in Canada and far from the standard

Nonexistent

Sieg fuk ow

>What is Comando Vermelho
>What is Primeiro Comando da Capital

Sure, theur activity may have dropped, but they still exist

Kek

They're a funny bunch.

Damn

Non-existent :'(

Niggers ans Arabs

MS-13 is a Salvadorian Gang that has a stronghold in Long Island. We also have the Latin Kings. Some of them have been carried out to Queens and other Boros.

No street ganks here

Organized crime usually just sticks to fighting among themselves. You have packs of roaming football hooligans and gymdudebros, but that's it.

When the gangs become the government, there are indeed no more street gangs.

>OY, I said OY

kek

To be fair calling them gangs is downgrade them. They are more like a criminal organization.

A NUMBA SIX WITH EXTRA DIP

nonexistent

chechens, albanians, serbians, turks

A NUMBUH 7

>street gangs
>Austria

We don't have that kind of chimpanzee brain people.

I really fucking abhore those kinds who pretend as if they're black nigga gangs.
always shape their lips like a butthole and stutter something. Gotta be punished as beheading desu

Retarded and usually killed in mass by cartels.
Except for the Mara Salvatrucha. Those guys are fucking scary.

Pic related, Salvatrucha members found guilty of nearly 100 murders in the span of two years. Each.

Here a fix it version of your pic OP.

Almost non existant. The most dangerous thing you can do is enter into a gipsy neighbourhood.

Give sudacas some years and they will bring their shitty culture.

elmundo.es/madrid/2016/11/28/583c5190e5fdea15728b463c.html

What is ETA?

The KKK don't really kill people anymore. They're just gonna continue being a bunch of 'muh heritage' kind of guys until the second civil war rolls around.

A lot of sudacas fled during the crisis, the remaining ones are not as loud as before. The Dominicans usually don't attack nationals.

ETA is dead, m8. It wasn't a street gang either. They only exist in a political way now

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

>led in mass by cartels.
>Except for the Mara Salvatrucha. Those guys are fucking scary.
these guys ar basically dwarf orcs

yeah, you also exported a bunch of them to Italy.

Apparently their dumb government gives residence permit to 20 years old guatemalans without any formal training or employment record (why would you allow that from a gang-infested country if you already have high unskilled unemployment anyway? Mysteries of the left) and they use this to come and form new street gangs where there weren't any.

This. I from Ukraine (DNR)

>street gangs
>in a first world country

>Russia
>not a 3rd world shithole
please

Fucking bastards. This is not the Russian military. This local gangsters who are trying to be like Russian.

no real street gangs here.

Depends desu
In the cities:
>White, Black, Asians
Everyone joins in really
In the countryside:
>Gypsies
Pikeys can die

Desu I'm sure that those numbers are somewhat inflated because the corrupt police just wanted to "solve" a lot of those cases and found a convenient scape goat.
Not saying they didn't kill a shitload of people, just that it was probably less than that.

Mashallah how multicultural.

either real good at killing and hiding bodies or real bad at killing, i have no idea

We do have shitskins hordes, but no real gang.

this.
you stop being a street gang when you start to involve with high ranking politicians

TWO NUMBER 45s

Gypsies or latinos
Thankfully, they are very quiet

G Y P S I E S
Y
P
S
I
E
S

>What is Hells Angels

Like a movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=KTFt2vdWJso

ONE WIT CHEESE

Blacks vs Gypos in a couple neighborhoods in Lisbon.

Everyone wins, though.

They are not a street gang that fucks around with people. If you don't piss them off in one of their club bars they are cool.

ukrainians kill you just for shits.

no gangs since like 30 years ago
only some drug dealers that barely ever do violence, no organized crime

Full of shitskins brainwashed by the american gang subculture, but no real noticeable gangs.
they are mostly blacks or arabs, and have the same behavior than the british chavs, the things is there are practically no white people on, and when they are part of this, they are """arabized"""

we find them fucking everywhere on the cities with zones of concentration or events, like trains stations or commercial center, everytimes making noises and wanting attention.

on the countryside we have gypsies, but actually they are more burglars than really street attackers.

it's incredible how other europeans countries have not the same kind of fucking douchebags everywhere on the streets, constantly searching provocations, the only similar cases i guess are probably on britain or some parts of america.

you have always been third world.
Since the beggining of time you have always been either:
>oppressed
>behind the times farmers
>starved
If not the 3 at the same time.
I will never not be fascinated on how your country itself sucks yet you manage to be so militant.

here in Chicago this is what gangs look like now. i kinda miss the days of baggy pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM

i swear Chicago niggers are all fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=xhHiGNgBu0U

Almost none since most of it are in favelas.

If were talking about real organized organization PCC it is.

CV are just favela dwellers killing each other in their favelas.

>says the nation who is statistically on par with Mexico

We don't have nukes or killing nature.

Now that I think about it, is australia bizarro russia?

>We don't have killing nature.
the Sonoran and chihuahuan desert are pretty deadly

AND A LARGE SODA.

liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1481434060

and that's who's Chicago got over 700 homicides this year.

thank god this year is almost over.

>who's
*how

Rio-tier desu.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ!

I fucked up on purpose

Pretty surreal that this exists and less than a mile away in one of the gentrified downtown neighborhoods a former, ultra liberal classmate of mine posting on Facebook about how we need to go after cops

The only actual street gangs as in "generally harmless but constantly hanging out on the street pretending to be badass" are sandniggers. At the very most they'll wave around some illegal flip knives, deal light drugs and go moonlighting for each other. Due to their presence they are perveiced as the greatest hazard but they're actually the smallest.

Then there are Balkanese burglary gangs who have perfected the profession of scoping out entire neighborhood and leaving invisible signs to other gang members so they'll know where and when to break in. They're back in Romania or Albania before you even arrive home and notice you've been burglarized. They're an actual issue to the average person but they operate invisibly and have no interest in anything other than burglaries.

Finally there are the biker gangs. These are the actual bangers, they engage in all sorts of illegal shit up to gun smuggling and kill orders, and they don't hesitate to track down rivaling gang members and shoot them dead. On the upside they have the decency to keep to their own social surroundings and not bother the general population because otherwise they'd have even more police pressure on their asses than they already do.