Your honest opinion on Korean Christians?

Your honest opinion on Korean Christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMjRmzYP5A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beautiful and moral.

they look like they have an extra chromosome.

In my mind only Filipinos can be Christian Asians. I just cant imagine Koreans being Christians despite the fact that I heard more than 30% of their population are Christians.

They are believing in a wrong god.

It's just like how Western Buddhists are crazy (even if they are more of smoke weed lmao crazy). I.e. people believing in religions not deeply rooted in their culture tend to be batshit crazy

Only in the Philippines, Christianity is ingrained in their cultures but not so much in other SEA or E Asian countries (mb w/ exception of Timor L'este)

a fucking unification church

Why would I have an opinion on such an irrelevant literally who minority?

They are officially the most cucked country in the world.

This guy gets it, as a guy who comes from a bhuddist majority asian country and is also pretty Americanized, the way we Americans see western bhuddist is the way they see Christian Asians; as a bunch of hippies

some asian christians knocked on my door the other day, tryna convert me. Fucks didnt even have aussie accents, probs from SEA. Made me ANGERY.

Convert your heathen aussie

Australia like Sweden is an Atheist country

Like all religious people they should be tolerated for now but gradually eliminated from society

Honestly every Korean Christian (and any Asian Christian) I've met has been a complete zealot.

death to false god!!!!

let the burn church!!!!

yeah they are zealot, in korea or korean community of the others nation
even muslim nation

We are all brothers and sisters beneath God. :3

Subhumans
Just like all other christfags

I've met a few, they are fine.

Can I marry a hot gook girl if I become christian and attend church in Korea?

Yes but only if you speak fluent korean and dedicate yourself to God.

what do you think of this?

Aparently they got the most retarded brand of christianism.

Ive once heard that Korean Christianity has their own Messia
like Moomin... but i dont remember his name

is it true?

Cuck country following a cuck religion.
Truly the most loyal US puppet state.

Unification church should go back Korea! Don't show your face again!But unfortunately our leader is a believer of it. It's over…

Cucked
U
C
K
E
D

whats up with all these Korean christianity threads by the same american poster?

good and moral

based chrsitains /10
all good countries have christians its only fair.
ethnic should not be barrier to a good wholesome christains more the better ;)

need to convert more IMO.
t.christain.

what?
do abe believe uni church? I heard this first

Im dating a Catholic Korean. Theres also many Christian churches around Seoul.

I don't comment what it is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMjRmzYP5A4

On a break at college campus a religious studies student wanted to interview me and he had 2 Asian qtpie colleagues with him.
How high are the chances they were Korean?

Like mormon, think their jesus from their own race

are you saying there isn't a korean church on every street where you live? they even started renting the local synagogue

Fellow brothers and sisters in Christ

They shoud go back to their ancestral religion and abandon this kike cult

Better than jews

This, religion is holding science and technolgies back, and create conflicts everywhere.

wannabe whites

its disturbing how much they love white people

Most insufferable cunts i know of

I used to live in Korea. From my experience with Korean Christians, they are very vocal and devout (there basically aren't casual Christians in Korea). They're generally of the Joel Osteen-y evangelical spread-the-good-word variety. Fire and brimstone, guilt ridden Catholic style Christianity basically doesn't exist in Korea.

Korean Christians are usually pretty friendly and nice.

You have a wrong the anglicans are the fucks warmen everywere they go After became war

>religion from the middle east that worships a Jew from the Levant as the son of God.
>it's about white people

kek.

Are you sure the white master race doesn't secretly want to be... well you know. Oy vey!

Never met a Korea before.

But polytheist societies who didnt gave a damn about someone having other gods did war for secular reasons without hiding it.

The commis wanted conflict to prove that their economic model is the better one.

And while im an unbeliever Im glad the religious folk are around to slow down controversial research like cloning by forcing the perpetratours to think over thr consequences while often also propagating systems of living that are proven to work since a long time.

Infact you have exterminated the aborigens

2000 years ago the majority of people who lived in the promised land where caucasians/whites/southern european looking people. What is your point?

Shitskins came after.

Science and technology cannot replace the space what God has left.

Lucky you.

>he actually believes this

>Im dating a Catholic Korean. Theres also many Christian churches around Seoul.
>dat American terminology

Don't fall for the protestant sectarians' self-aggrandisement, Kim. Catholics are just as Christian as sectarians.

this is goyim

>This, religion is holding science and technolgies back, and create conflicts everywhere.

cucks

you're in delusion

Better than shinto

Shinto is literally one of the most alpha religions.