Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tara.yazdi/
youtube.com/watch?v=T5wtKsD_cl4
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=pUIapa-U0bY
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get in here fags

this edition isnt your mans and is better.

this is now a seal thread

it was quite a few years ago so my memory of it is hazy (it was also traumatizing)

basically i was fishing and had to take a shit, try to lean off the boat, ended up tipping it over and a fish hook happened to snack right into my butthole

Who is this? She's nice as fuck

Ummm... how would you know how nice she is if you don't know her? ?

instagram.com/tara.yazdi/

>banjo juice tits
nice! I am a banjo champion!

*kisses you*

no

yowza

emma

>I'm proud of my substance abuse

>yazdi
she arab?

>I can't tell the difference between one-off goons tampering trying to influence the election versus state sponsored hacking

>1/3 to 1/2 the teams are America related
>only Rate me and Yuros have ever won

HOW?

>I'm so insecure I d
ouble post

>I fuck up my greentexting

youtube.com/watch?v=T5wtKsD_cl4

>I get trips lower than 888

Pass

>tfw you realize you were born too late

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

>I haven't gotten trips in this thread

So uh... Bajachan...

What was with all that nudes talk the other night?

honestly life is still like this, you just have to be an outgoing character and get others to look up from their phones

few weeks ago I chatted up everyone in subway and got everyone conversing. good time

>I think getting trips defines a mans worth

oh not that, I was talking about the orange slurpee

i never see that anymore, only coke and cherry

>I bring up trips and then get defensive when they're mentioned

OC:William
Description:soft lucious cheeks,lips like a couch
Wears:Leather jacket,dark clothes,fingerless gloves,tight jeans that barely ft,no underwear
Hair:reverse mohawk,red and lavender streaks across both sides
Wounds:scar on the left tibia
Shoes:webbed toe shoes
he's also very pretty

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

That's a secret.

Have a good night, /cum/
See you later!

fucking louisiana lmao

me on the left

fuck off, me on the left

>a couple of bydlos supposedly had more influence on the election than the entire MSM, democratic party, Hollywood, global elites like soros, and the Clinton machine

Really makes you think.

>California flag
>louisiana

"no"

Fuck off, it's me.

*kills you*

*it was only a hologram*

heh

Disappointing lewd post.

Goodnight.

Poor Greenland

>I bully smaller states for no reason

*pulls out twin katanas and starts to spin*
*cuts off both ur heads*
Psssssh......

>2 AM

aaaAAAAAA kill me I've been here since 10 """"""""""studying""""""""""

I mean you seem pretty set in your opinions and should go to Sup Forums to be a chatty kathy about that shit, but you have to at least respect the wealth and influence of the russian government. they're not total idiots

>he's not done with finals

William:*Do absolutely nothing*

>my state has less than 30,000,000 people living in it

How can she slap :thinking" ?

Heh...that was just a hologram...

You'll get it done but, Ill start in a few hours

>tfw no clingy qt with fat tits that always wants me to squeeze her pillowtits
End my life /cum/

Is it weird that I find footjobs hot as hell but don't actually like feet on their own?

>I live outside of the west coast and south of Lodi, California

comfy as fuck

*William travels through time and finds you*

D-Does all of Canada count?

>I live south of Elk Grove, California

There's no way you'll be able to find him, user. No one has. He's the Zodiac Killer...

>California? Yeah bro, that's home for me!

thank god these people broke off from the confederate states of america and joined the union
youtube.com/watch?v=pUIapa-U0bY

The only total idiots are the ones who don't come to terms with the fact that Clinton was the worst candidate in decades and blame russia for her corruption, terrible campaign, primary rigging, war mongering and anti US policies.

>my country's population and GDP is lower than that of California

>I don't live in the southside of Shreveport, Louisiana where Burger King, the gym, the gas station, and the liqueur store are all 1 minute away

>You know man, fuck California. I'd rather live in a small state on the East Coast. It's just so much cozier and comfier there with the smaller population.

to be fair you ARE from the west coast

jesus man, there for a reason.

*William becomes a dinosaur and launches a tomahawk missile in flames from north korea to his timeline*

anyone here ever live abroad at any point? i really want to leave the US but i'm not sure where to go.

>look at how big my state is reddit!

Dahnald, those allegations were never proven. I must now uhh... leave....

Heh...if he doesn't find me, I'll find him

why do only white people get down syndrome?

think im gonna read some man in the high castle then do a sleep
why are all these nip fucks obsessed with americana shit

>Pensylvanian education

>look how small my state is, ifunny!

I know a spic with down syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

>implying you wouldn't want to live this way
This is a real life Trailer Park Boys, guys. How can you resist?

>>Pensylvanian education

>look at how gay my posts are 9gag!

*William stops time and plays madden moblie while william is cooking you*

>tiny box add-on to new york talking trash

Whatcha looking for bud?

I used to live in Ukraine.

>memey park boys

Come home white man.
But in all seriousness this is a good place to immigrate to, just avoid the shitholes.

i like all people equally, no matter what state you're from!

anywhere really but not in the west. something like south east asia or maybe even china. i'm looking for somewhere that isn't crazy expensive but isn't 3rd world either.

>you know man, I'm just not even going to pretend to be someone else for my fedora posts. I'm just going to say independent thoughts such as "Pensylvanian education" and "tiny box add-on to new york talking trash" and add a fedora picture

screw you swamp man
hate me just like I hate you

>New Yorks fucktoy
>New Yorks fat west coats cousin

>i like all people equally, no matter what state you're from!

*rhythmic clapping intensifies*

is that your native country?
i thought of that too, either mexico or brazil

>i like all people equally, no matter what state you're from!