You morons need to fucking go vegan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tasty - not tasty

and you need to stop saving thumbnails you retard

/thread

Faggots

Vegans can only eat one of those things.
I can eat either, neither, of both.

Why the fuck would I go vegan?

I eat a lot of meat but I still think black beans are delicious.
Tasty - also tasty

Most bait is made of protein on a fundamental level as well.
Though I'd take the fish over the worm, I'd take both over the soy substitute.

My bad you cool dude
Ignore

What the fuck kind of shit tier ground beef has 320 kcal per 4 oz / 100g? Sounds like ground fat to me

I WANT I WANT I WANT I FUCKING WANT!!!

>implying anyone cares about protein content

You see that's the thing. If you ate better food, you wouldn't be so fucking stupid.

sage
>it goes good with beef and chicken

Would eat, into a food coma needs be

You realize the human body requires cholesterol to function right?

>puts the same on all the different meats
>adds pretentious pickled onions and okra to everything
>southern cuisine
this is redneck-tier

Vegans can eat steak without causing death and suffering

>that thumbnail pic

being vegan seems to make you a retard AND a fucking faggot thanks for the warning OP

Meat is delicious, but meat is even better when you cook, spice/season, and prepare it right.

Same thing with beans.

I love meat just as much as the next carnivore but I will eat the fuck out of a black bean burger too

Ur mum should go vegan cause she keeps choking on my sausage

>implying southern bbq isn't tasty as fuck

If no one cares why do idiot meat eaters always bring up vegan protein deficiency?

Bud you'd eat that shit and you know it
>here's your (you)

How about you eat whatever the fuck you want and i eat whatever the fuck i want?

you got me. But why the fuck are people saying here's your you now, it doesn't make sense to me

No, something is wrong with YOU.

Bruh. Pickled onions aren't a southern thing. Also fuck you they're delicious.

B12 !?

No they can't. Steak is real meat. That fake shit tastes nothing like steak.

Is this that bean boy meme grown up?

> beans have more protein

bullshit

> meat has more calories

so what?

> lower acidity

diet does not effect body pH levels

> more cholesterol

good, cholesterol is healthy

> more saturated fat

good, saturated fat is healthy

> no fiber

you can get fiber elsewhere

truth

kill yourself

Now that's a tasty breakfast

kek

my food shits on your food

Alcohol raises ph levels.

Underrated post

saturated fat is the opposite of healthy

cheese is the only protein i need!

b-b-b-b-buh I thaw chokealesteral was bad!

No, you can not make Hâram from what is Hallal, that is a sin and an offense to Allah.

"According to Islamic Law there are no grounds upon which one can argue that animals should not be killed for food. The Islamic legal opinion on this issue is based on clear Qur'anic verses. Muslims are not only prohibited from eating certain food, but also may not choose to prohibit themselves food that is allowed by Islam. Accordingly vegetarianism is not permitted unless on grounds such as unavailability or medical necessity. Vegetarianism is not allowed under the pretext of giving priority to the interest of animals because such decisions are God's prerogative." -Izzi Dien

Saturated fat is more or less healphy, insaturated fat found for example in palm oil isn't

See the difference is, you have to pretend it's steak when it's actually bean curd. I on the other hand, can eat real steak.

kek

Saturated fat is only unhealthy when consumed in large proportions. It's good for you for releasing amino acids slowly when there's a chance you're have deficit intake.

Saturated fat is the kind of fat found in butter and lard, pies, cakes and biscuits, fatty cuts of meat, sausages and bacon, and cheese and cream. We're advised to eat less fat, especially saturated fat.

>implying i want to live a long dull flavorless life..

no thanks.. i wanna enjoy the time i have here.

this

ok if your from ethopia it's good for you, western you should probably consume less

see

You know what? I actually agree.

In 2010 I went practically vegan for around 9 months and dropped 35kg.

I'm still at my desired weight and am fit as a fiddle. I do still occasionally eat meat but I prefer white meat and fish.

When I was "vegan" for the purpose of not dying by 30 I didn't get the fucking urge to shove it down people's faces.

Something to think about.

>You morons need to fucking go vegan
Oh look, OP is FOOD. EAT THE OP! Vegans are tasty, tasty meat.

Because people over consume it while living sedentary lifestyles.

Black beans are fucking disgusting and steak is delicious.

Also if you actually do manual labor or live in climates that require higher intake values like tundras. Hell an active male goes way above the 2000 Kcal "daily recommended value" the US spouts off.

Of course you should not eat too much of fat, but it is quite important.

see

I hate vegans, I would eat one but they probably taste like retarded shit

I"m getting tired of this trend just like I"m getting tired of the (you) trend. There's no need to respond to a post if it already has a response.

Yeah I'd totally eat other people if it wasn't for prions.

kill yourself

Nah. My life is going pretty well, no need.

but have you tried steak, so fucking tasty

Or maybe just ditch the red meat in favor of more fish

>Implying 320 calories is a bad thing
>Implying fat isn't a crucial part of our diet
You'd either better be a troll or a 105 lb girl/manlet cause as a 275lb athlete, I need 4000 calories an exercise day and black beans ain't gonna cut it

Lol fat fuck :DDD

I am already but 99% here are murican transcucks who would never want to loose their freedom to ruin the world cause muh beef

Now I'm hungry for steak, thanks brah

It's a lie. Black beans have like 1/5 if the protein of beef. Still, rest of the stats are better.

What're your macros then

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans
youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8

I have no idea why people go vegan, apart from the health aspects.
Do people really care that much about cows and the other farmyard animals? They are all pretty much fucking useless aside from providing us some form of produce.

btw the picture isn't accurate :)

No, if we just release all the livestock into the wild, they will flourish and prosper.

He's right u know

And while we're at it, change our gender, our sexuality, or we can all just settle with the fact its a choice and personal preference

you're useless as well, it doesn't mean that that is a valid excuse to kill you and harvest your flesh and organs

I have a manual labor job where I'm constantly moving around for 8+ hours, 6 days a week. I don't need less calories.

But no one is goin to kill me and harvest my organs. I'm sure cows like living, but we dominate them and I'd rather eat them than let them live and give up meat.

>275
>"Athlete"

Man that looks good

And do what? Stand around being absolutely useless?
God damn, the slaughterhouse is probably the highlight of their lives.

But killing is a sin, user

It's not about how much grams of protein it has, it's about the how many different proteins it has. Meat has all the proteins our body needs, you'd still need to mix those black beans with other food to get all the proteins you need. Sorry, m8.

i dont think he knows what cholesterol even means

I've never killed anyone.

It was sarcasm, they would go extinct in a matter of a decade, since they have no natural defence mechanisms anymore.

If meat is bad, then why do I got so fucking hungry?

However man has domain over all animals. We decide which one lives or which one dies. So it isn't sinful, we're just the herders of the world is all.

Because you are morbidly obese and eat to fill the void left in you created by years of systematic abuse. Desperate to forget how much of an empty shell of a human being you are you sit alone gorging yourself on fattening foods.

Why not both?

Im vegan plus im a carnivore

Get the best of both worlds

Eating beans all day... No wonder you hippies smell like shit

Saturated fat is good for you, just in lesser doses. Transfat is the big issue, and that's been largely cut out.

2016 and still not muslim... whats wrong with you Sup Forums?

Love this meal

Actually those numbers are off:

4 oz of Black Beans

104 calories
6.5 grams of protein
19 grams of carbohydrates
7.9 grams of fiber
439 milligrams of sodium, 20% of daily allowance

4 oz of Lean Ground Beef

301 calories
29 grams of protein
0 carbohydrates
0 fiber
440 milligrams of sodium 20% daily allowance

By weight the ground beef provides more protein
To get the same protein you would need to eat 18 oz of black beans, or more than 1 pound