Is my dick bigger then yours?

Is my dick bigger then yours?

No my dick is probably a tad bigger.

Not that it means anything.

means a lot. Bigger dicks are better. Here's another pic. Im kinda semi here

you're at most 7 inches with a small head bruh. your hand gives away a lot. not big.

im locked in a inch cage, so yes

Your head is not very big which leads me to believe you may have been masterbating a lot.

You should edge instead and hold off for a while.

maybe, but your thighs are for sure.

I don't know, you tell me

I will say it is an above average penis. So you have that going for you.

>fat thighs
>FUPA

About the same, but Im definitely in better shape than you.

I'd say were about the same. Got a ruler?

I dunno let me sit on it and we'll see who's is higher.

Yes but uglier too

how would you treat your friend if you found out his gf had his penis locked in a cage?

first you were suspicious of the key on her necklace or anklet. then you were looking for issues in the bathroom cabinet and saw his spare chastity device. as a locked up male, once you buy one it's fun to collect them. each one gives your penis its own style of imprisonment.

pls someone entertain me with an answer i wana know what my friends would think of me for having my cock locked

if someone responds, ill wake up my gf to try and suck her toering off her toe, pissing her off and giving a minimum of at least one more week with my dick locked up tight and no erection. she might even reduce my ring size as a punishment! or put my in the pink one and make me go to the gym to do my swimming and showering before work : (

Don't be such a dumbfuck.

We get it, you get off on humiliation. Boring.

How would I treat him? He's got a dumb fetish. Whoop de fucking do. If he kept on at me about it like you do I might beat his ass.

Nobody cares, nobody wants to be a part of your creepy little fetish.

Mine is better...

That's so hot. I love your little dicklet

If I found out my friend was a locked up sissy I'd start making him suck my dick. Then I'd fuck his girl right in front of him

>dicklet

> burst out laughing

hes got his fingers buried in his chub.

You guys are more pathetic dickless faggots than he is.

You're helping him wack off dipshits, you might as well be sucking his cock.

dude why do you have an asshole above your balls and below your dick

my girl loves seeing it small then seeing it grow when she puts her foot to the cage,stretches the anklet with the key over and unlocks me, the cage is 1.5", I can grow to 7.5"-8"

ive worn her panties a couple times and she pegs me in bed, but werre not into cuckolding or really turning me into a femmy sissy. she still likes me being able to be her man. she is definitely considering bringing a girl from her work home though. we love the idea of me being forced to lick 4 soles and suck 20 toes then pleasure their pussies before getting unlocked and getting to fuck them each. she swore to God though if I pleasure her friend better than her, my dick won't be out of its cage for 3 months : ///////////eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

well im going to go get that toering off her foot with my mouth ! thanks for the responses! im gonna fap first since i wont be able to touch my little locked dick for 3 weeks after this since she needs to be up for work in 4 hours : )

Yes

I want a permanent fem cuckold sissy that I can feminize and torture

I can imagine having one as a side piece would be amazing to have alongside your gf, especially if she let you bring her in for sex. Just imagine the locked up sissy's poor little penis straining so hard in its hard as she has to fluff up your penis, lick your gf's vagina, then just sit there in bondage(or under you when you fuck so your juices flow all over her) and just be the frustrated caged little slut she is. Then of course she gets to lick your cum out of your gf's pussy and polish off your cock.

The only release I'd give my sissy would be letting her get pegged by my gf. And she'd be forced to win a coin toss, to see if the cage gets unlocked for the pegging. Because with the right training, a sissy can cum in chastity, it's definitely a ruined frustrating orgasm, but it's better than trying to sleep with cum filled sissy balls.

i hate that sissies get so much hate, they make amazing playmates for both girls and guys. I'd love to have a sissy to not only do the a fore mentioned sex things with my gf and I, but also I'd love to have her go shopping and for pedicures with my gf.

it seems close, but based on your hand
i out girl you and make all your bitches hurt while they squirt

dick is almost 2'' wide

I'd have her as a live in house maid. I'd rent her out sexually sometimes to make up for her living costs, maybe make her get a part time job somewhere. She'd never be allowed out, with nightly trade sessions until she learns to cum with the chastity device on. Every few months I'd switch it to a smaller device too, making sure her cock permanently shrank and had ed so it could never be used as a cock again. And maybe one special day, like her birthday or an anniversary of being locked up for so long, I'd let her out, tire he up, tease her for hours, and when she's just about to cum I'd cut her fucking sissy balls off

Whoring her out would be a must so make sure she can pay off the new and smaller chastity cages you install on her little penis and of course the HRT.

Lets not forget her clothes, her shoes, her hair product, her toenail paints. Sissies are high maintenance.I'd love to see the progression over time with my own eyes as a : cd>femboy>sissy>beautiful trap with absolutely not an urge left in her mind to get hard (eventually her little penis won't be able to even if it wanted) and be inside a woman ever again. I'd love to eventually get a sissy collar welded on her neck as well along with anklet shackles for when I feel like making her cute barefeet get used to an increased heel height. Poor sissy toes hurt? Too bad, your heels are locked on as tight as the cage on your sissy cock!

i didn't see the castration part.

never ever ever ever do that, it's too kind. her balls will always serve a purpose to fill with cum and torment her. Giving her ways to relieve the discomfort in her cummie filled balls will make her way more obedient. I'd only ever circumcise my sissy's penis since circumcision makes it easier for a sissy to stay locked in her chastity cage longer, makes it harder for her to get pleasure with her penis, and jsut in general circumcision is extremely emasculating to a person not wanting it to be done to them.

Yes it is by far. You happy now?

Almost twice as big in length and 2.5x in girth

i'm about 5.5 so yeah you're bigger

No, my heads bigger also but were about the same