>yfw Slovakia and Wales go to knockout
>yfw England and Russia go home

RARE
A
R
E

pls hapn

literally who

>Tfw we knock them out of the rugby world cup and the Euros.

>montenegro
>rare

could see it happening desu senpai

:(

>implying Wales can beat England

b-b-bbbut muh patriotic spirit will w-w-wwwwin the game n-n-nnnot skillllll

>literally walesfags being this butthurt
>implying Wales isn't northern Ireland tier shite

>yfw Wales go out after waving their willy around for fluking a win after Slovakia gifted them a goal

Why is Russia going home a surprise? They're shit and their only chance at qualifying was scraping by with a 3rd place qualification

>yfw Slovakia and Wales go to knockout
Why the fuck do they allow noncounties into their tournaments? I mean would I get allowed to participate if me and few of my friends said we consider ourselves a nation?

Seriously whoever thought that admitting Slovakia was a good idea should be hanged.

Czech republic is more of a non country than slovakia desu, you should just be part of germany.

Nice chelsea cosplay yesterday

England will beat Wales by 3 or 4 goals tomorrow and then Russia will beat Wales. Wales 4th in the group.

>German city of Böhmen in charge of not being buttobliterated

Most people outside Europe probably doesn't even know Slovakia exists.

Yeah, nobody expected shit anyway, even if we ended up in 1/8 somehow and it's not like we had a chance to go further.

this seems the most likely scenario

There is no chance for us to win over england

joke's on you i dont know jackshit about soccer so I do not understand this reference

Starting to regret splitting the country eh?

lol no, have you seen our defenders? Bale is going to run circles around them

m-muh ice hockey

England fan here. Its definitely a possibility. The English defence aint up to much. And Woy will be worried, play conservatively, and pick Rooney while leaving out Vardy.

once they have e bake marked then what?

or whatever the fuck his name is. Bart or something g

Bale was utter shit against slovakia, he only scored that shitty freekick because the goalkeeper made a stupid mistake, he's completely wasted as a centre forward, it basically removes all of his best abilities from the game

I wouldn't be so sure

Team bale will draw to englel

Welsh lad here.

Mfw Wales lose next 2 games and destroy their fans hearts like they always do.

It's not a possibility.

It's a fucking certainty after Russia

We're pathetic.

It shouldnt t b h

Have you seen our match? There's not a chance your won't score a few with your strike force if we fall apart like that again.

I think you're underestimating just how shit our players are. Even if they stop Bale, there's basically no chance they'll be able to score anyway

>there's basically no chance they'll be able to score anyway

You've scored in both games so far though?