Allah fucks pigs. Allah is a gay cunt.

Bagoongle

Was waiting for you.

Dude got rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=T5wUilJ0quU

youtube.com/watch?v=h1dQ5IgaoW0

You eat pigs and see homosexuality as something normal aren't you the gay pig

>not posting the ayy lmao version

all muslims are lower then aids nigger shit.

and im being generous.

He pocket-sand that monkey.

Aids happens to gay's and people that have unprotected sex with a lot of people. Isn't something more fitting in your culture?

Guys I have a funny one

Are you ready?
S U C C

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD lululululululululul :^)))))))

@684939000
Quints checked XD

death to all muslims

id pay the army to let me go with them so i can hunt down pieces of shit like you.

I used that technique when fighting my brother, pretty effective for a few seconds to take the advantage.

>shit spoof i made of dont breathe
only rainbow 6 fags witll get it
youtu.be/jSLcBvQgiIM

Then start saying shit like this to a muslims face if you're not scared

I would dual wield this

what scope tho?

Alpha af.

Lost

>screamed the stable boy.

Shit always cracks me up. Lost.

This shit was so funny lol
youtu.be/ZY2XH_E-F0I

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Scope x5 zoom

kek'd

most people would be hunted down and murdered for having a different opinion. islam is a fucking disease.

go blow yourself up you goat fucker

I have said shit like this to muslims, much worse for that matter. I have also killed a lot of muslims, dem good feels. Scum of the fucking earth, they need to be purged

Saying things to them I can believe, but killing? Kek explain user where ya from?

Army soldier there?

But also, you gotta say, there's normal ones too, but not too many in arabia yes.

now that's how you sell a goddamn bike.

Bumping,^ good job anons

Yes I am a Soldier.

You are correct not all are bad but most are. I once in a village in Afghanistan helped a woman tend to the wounds on her feet. The next day I found her decapitated body. I then found her husband who told our interpreter he did it because in accordance with the quran she was a whore for letting me touch her feet. cunts

Is that filthy frank, i hate that pleb

there is no normal ones. they all want to enslave women and kill gays. not saying being gay is good but i dont think they should murdered. if they follow their holy scripture, they automatically are driven to kill and pillage and destroy other cultures. never met one good muslim.

Stop posting fruit its not funny

Still not convinced user tell more anout your hatred.

>1cancer
Well? don't keep me in suspence, what's 2?

Anyone lurking?

How do you make these screenshots look as if I took my glasses off?

I... I must buy this bike.
Dem sales skills.

Fucking gay nigger memes

Can confirm this. Some Muslim faggot has taken to talking shit about me to my friends, trying to turn them against me, because he knows I don't like Muslims. I can see him right now, goat fucker says something each time I'm around and it just so happens to be loud enough for me to hear it

and he has the full right to say these things, because you are a whinny pussy

and if you follow your, its all rainbows and sunshine right?, no burning, stoning or brutal rape of minorities in the holy bible, no sir

man I wanna fight a small monkey

lol'd

Who would follow that shit, either.
Religiousfags =/= people.

loooool what a faget

Lost

Kekd.
She holding it together.

He has a home fryer man he ain't a fag

newfag

Im done

The people in Afghanistan are stone age desert dwellers with the IQ of a retarded mountain goat. It's not fair to judge all the Muslims in the world by using a small population of goat-fucking retards as your example.

How the photo turned out

They post that shit because they are enemies of Sup Forums and want to destroy Sup Forums.

Haven't lost in a while, well done

>the ayy lmaos
>mummy the ayy lmaos
>mummy the ayy lmaos are mods on 4chin
>mummy help me mummy
>why are the men in white coats here again mummy?
>mummy I told you I'm not crazy, every one on the computer is an AI
>mummy dont let the bad men take me again.

You mean all his Faygo.

scared of what?

im sure most of muslim are not wannabe gangster that kill everyone who talk shit..

eventually you get punched in the face but you can punch too

THARR SHE BLOWS.
I LOST.

Also, nice trips

lost

lost