You will never know what it's like to have a team that's actually filled with your fellow countrymen and not a team of...

>you will never know what it's like to have a team that's actually filled with your fellow countrymen and not a team of negroes and half breeds produced by negro loving whores

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarbook.com/grammar_quiz/their_vs_there_vs_theyre_1.asp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3300168/Muslim-patrol-member-blames-internet-turning-extremist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgah9FNoYqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blame Woy

How can Europeans feel their nationality? Your borders change every 10 years

These guys on picture weren't even born in a country called Slovakia

>it's a daily black people can't be of a European nationality thread

Sup Forums pls go

Some of them are

Go away Olisadebe

Hello Mehmet

Not the best ones

Changing the name doesn't change the people that live their you fucking spic.

grammarbook.com/grammar_quiz/their_vs_there_vs_theyre_1.asp

How is it relevant tho? Slovak nation is over 1000 years old the political assimilation is irrelevant

Nah, Slovakia is barely 20 years old nigga

Dumb spic

>this coming from a made up country

topkek

you have to go back

Slovakia as soverign country yeah but thats irrelevant

>be a imperialism piece of shit country
>complain about blacks in your national team
wew lad

Reminder that whites will be minorities in every western country in our lifetimes.

You upset coz u no I'm right

Your "country" is also 2 nations forced to be together

We are 200 years old m8

>200 years old

Wow almost as old as church in my village

There are +400 years old buildings here too but I wouldn't call them Argentine, they've made by the Spaniards

Are you an Indian. Probably not. You're probably European too. And you've probably never been to Europe.
So how does that feel?

>400 years

Cute :3

Lol what a dumb spic.

You never even here us Americans trying to say our country is old.

hello runxing

Older than France? Nay
Older than Slovakia? Sure

Besides China and some middle East nations, no country is older than 600 years

go back to Sup Forums you fuckheads

San Marino

itt MUH HERITAGE

>Are you an Indian. Probably not. You're probably European too.
>le Argentina is white

dumb mehmet, have you seen a person from there?
black hair,brown eyes and skin, thats the average argentine

>be portuguese
>never won soccer tournament
>relinqueshed imperial holdings at great expense; literally have no world power

Sux 2 be u m8. I had a porkchop boss in the states. Tried to pay some third world games so i broke his nose and took the money. Your "culture" is built upon losing

>they'll never know what it's like to have an empire towering over all races

>this is what they teach in Argentina

>this flag
>talking about football
>talking about culture

t. gypsy from India

I'm being objective, my Yugoslavian friend

>weiss
>a slav

yeah no

requesting letmetellyouwhoiswhite.png

History isn't about being objective but learning facts

His father and grandfather played for czechoslovak national team

I know it's Sup Forums tier but the world cup and european cup was much more fun back in the day. Even the commentators used to make racial analysis of the different teams.

>Well you know, the brazilians have the rythm in their blood, but can they get through the german nazi machine?

Don't understand how any french person can watch their team to be honest.

His father and grandfather were both born in Slovakia or the Slovak part of Czechoslovakia (they were both named Vladimir Weiss and were both professional footballers too). What the fuck is he if not Slovak?

Hello Ahmed

>Peru
>ever talking about national pride
literally lmao

i remember those days, faintly.

long gone now.

...and one that is complete shit too
what a great prospect!

personally i'd rather live in a mudhut with an all-white family of 8!

desu I just RP in my head that they're slaves from the colonies

Well, we can say the "France" nation begun after the 100y war with the kingdom of England
(1453) and with the enrichment of French language (around 1500 with La Pléiade and François 1er)
Before, it was just feodal shit
England is quite the same
Don't know about Germany

>Well, we can say the "France" nation begun after the 100y war with the kingdom of England
Hahahahahahahaha.

>mfw French commentator Larqué was still doing it in the early 2000'

>you will never know what it's like to visit a board that's actually filled with people who share your interests and not a board full of nationality obsessed faggots and crossboarders

You'll never be Polish

>Clovis
>m-muh Charlemagne était français
>m-muh Roman National

>anime

Worse than the Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums right now

>slovakia
>real country

pick one

i feel u senpai

That just means that both his father and his grandad were decendants of the german minority just like him. German Minority = No Slovaks.

Don't get me wrong I ain't telling you that Weiss isn't a Slovak, he is one of course. But if his granddad would have been a nigger, nobody would call him "a fellow countrmen". The difference from now wouldn't be that big. His ancestors wouldn't be slovaks just like now. His skin would be just darker.

You cant win with blacks they are not as clever on/off the ball than whites. Having a speedy black guy run down the wing gets you nothing, look at Sterling the other night. Spain and Germany's winning teams were more or less white.

What the fuck are you on about? Western Slavs are heavily germanized, Austrian DNA is identical to Slovak/Polish/Czech yeah no shit he had some germanic ancestors almost every slovak does. Still unsure what are you trying to say. And yes if his grandpa was nigger he would be considered Slovak by us

BELGLEL BTFO. Such a non country. Half is rightfully french clay, the other half belongs to the netherlands

Coman, Pogba, Payet and Matuidi are actually intelligent with the ball
Makelele and Lass were too

Hello

I'm quite sure Alaba is smarter than Vardy

Just because you people call anyone who shows up in your country a "German" doesn't mean every other country has to throw away their identity with you.

Argentina is older than 200 years, more like 450 years old. Being under spanish rule doesnt change that.

this one desu

hit me with the swedistan comments

Karl der Große was German frère Jacques.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3300168/Muslim-patrol-member-blames-internet-turning-extremist.html
>Sup Forums claims another victim

Based on nothing but preconceptions, the same as the other guy. Nice work.

Flanders and Wallonia are not nations m8

BUILT

Yes, it does

If you count all the rulers then South Saharan nations are the oldest ones

We are not related to the Spaniards living here 300 years ago nor to the natives living here 1000 years ago

>we are 200 years old

so young!

By that argie retard your country is 25 years old

>local cathedral nearest my house was built in 1096
>spic starts pissing his pants over 200 year old buildings

kill yourself

>The trumpfag winning the elections
No. Mexican shitposting will be glorious.

>argonatians
>not related to monkeys
lol

Hey, Norway has Iceland

Are you dumb? I'd said 400 years old

Since when is Poland degnerate?

No one said blacks shouldn't play. It's just a bummer when your national team is filled with people you can't relate to.

Some of us aren't a mix of several races and are proud of their race and culture.

>Being proud of your race

KYS

It's quite impossible to be not mixed in the 21st century

Only Abbos and Eskimos are "pure"

nice try cuck, go prep the bull for your gf

nationality =/ ethnicity

If a black guy is born and raised in Poland, speaks fluent Polish, identifies with Polish culture and history then I'd have no problem accepting him as a Polish national

le cuck meme lmao

>Argentinian education

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with cuckoldry? all you ever think about it big strong black men fucking your women. bit weird desu

they are half breed turans, though

So you're okay with Izu Ugonoh?

After this KO, I'm sure many Poles want to claim him as their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgah9FNoYqg

because cuckoldry is quite frankly the perfect analogy for the current state of western countries and culture.

>So you're okay with Izu Ugonoh?
Obviously, he's way smarter than that troglodyte Szpilka

I'm ok with having some players on our team that are half American. Their fathers served our country, and their mothers wanted some superior black dick

>cuck cuck cuck
Sup Forums literally quack like ducks. Really makes you think

I was so shocked with the French team. I thought I was wathing Congo.

It's terrible, I know, but ratings would drop significantly since teams like France, Germany, England would not be able to even qualify if they played without immigrants.

Slovakia =/= Slovak people. Basques don't have a country right now that doesn't mean they aren't real lmao

I don't mind niggers on our teams, since they're our niggers. Their ancestors haven't been in Africa in the last 300 years and they consider themselves Americans first.

It's the spics I have a problem with, like some fucking beaner born in California and draped in Mexican flag, those kinds of people can fuck off.