JP2=Francis>>>>>>>Benedict XVI

WHERE DA STREAM WHERE DA STREAM AT

HAD DAT NIGGA IN THE 'DAM WHERE THA HAM AT

vatniks again?

THROW VATICAN OUT OF EUROS NOW

Glenn?

Looks fun

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/743118718599725056

English and Welsh fans have teamed up and are chasing Russian groups around Lille.

Major mob of around 200 just been tear gassed and pepper sprayed by police.

kek not a good day for the Russians

Here's a 15 minute video of Stan Collymore following the mob around:

periscope.tv/w/1djGXwbMNXVKZ

>English and Welsh fans have teamed up and are chasing Russian groups around Lille.
No they aren't. Most of he Russian "mob" are either deported or stayed in south France for the game against Wales in Toulouse.

>run towards police wall
>get sprayed
>run away from police wall

What the fuck are these retards doing

kek, I thought this was b8, but it's actually happening. Sky bird is getting gassed, she sounds tense desu senpai.

HEJ APIESZU
HEJ PAPIESZYU TYYYYYYYYYYY

ZAPIERDALAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Footage?

A whole new generation of english getting a taste for hooliganism thanks to Russia.

>Welsh fans get involved
>England will still get all the blame

Didn't say Russian mob. Said Russian groups.

They were waiting for them in the square for after the game.

Has it calmed down now?

>They were waiting for them in the square for after the game.
What, for old biddies and lasses?

They barely deported 20 people. Hardly the whole lot of Ultras.

They're in the process of deporting over 50, having already deported around 26.

You haven't got a fucking clue, you silly faggot.

Happening over it seems.

>Russia, England and Wales disqualified
>WC 2018 in Russia

DIS GON B GUD

Watching the live stream It seems so. At least there hopefully won't be too many riots before the Welsh game.

Waiting for the evening I suspect.

Doubt you'll hear any response for the Russians now they have people that will fight back.

>english fans get btfo all over marseille cos the russians still think they're hooligans
>fat middle aged in-ger-lund bellshiners who weren't there decide to travel to lille to "get revenge"
>most of the hardcore russian hoolis aren't even there
>fat middle aged in-ger-lund bellshiners think they've got one over of the ivans by causing shit in lille

If every person involved in hooliganism in France right now died, not a single thing of value would be lost.

yeah bro i'm sure the Russians are fucking quaking in their boots right now

i honestly don't fucking understand the point of it anyway

cant we just have comfy euro2016 that brings us closer?

well apparently no

this. Leeds & Millwall would also be disbanded which is a lovely bonus

Wait and see. Bet you don't hear a single thing from them for the rest of the tournament.

probably already sold their boots to buy a ticket back home

I find the England vs Russia riots more entertaining than the football matches

>Doubt you'll hear any response for the Russians now they have people that will fight back.
Then you really know absolutely nothing about Russian and Eastern European hooliganism.

They aren't like the fat fucking pissheads from Britain who indulged in trouble from years gone by. They're all sober, military-like organised meatheads with martial arts training desperate to prove their masculinity.

They'd fucking annihilate our hooligans.

This 2bh

Is the riotb owl back on again or what?

BE NICE TO EACH OTHER PLS!

About ten minutes in
>YES GET THAT RUSSIAN, HE'S THROWING BOTTLES, YES YOU ARE GET HIM
>NO NOT ME, JOURNALISTE JOURNALISTE
Based stan

>i honestly don't fucking understand the point of it anyway
They're mostly losers with nothing meaningful or purposeful in their lives.

I'll be comfy with you ;)

I've actually enjoyed watching all of the Euro game. The Hungary game was great fun.

>2 rubles have been deposited into your savings account

Russians are scum but I'm getting pretty tired about the English and their "THEY GOOD LADS! THEY DINDU NUTHIN' " shit.
UEFA should get rid of both.

>German TV: "exclusively aggressions by the English"
KEK

Fuck off globalist scum

Haha end of the video he keeps going up to England fans saying 'what happened fella' hoping they'll go OMG it's stan collymore, haha legend. No one does. Ends the stream. Classic.

Tbf, we weren't the main instigators back in Marseille. Most of our travelling support these days is pretty benevolent, aside from a few mongs who slip through the net.

Our police have stamped out a lot of hooliganism in the UK and take the passports of known wankers during international games/competitions.

time to bring in more migrants i guess

So that's us and the Russians out of the competition then?

> Slovakia finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd with 3 points from two games played.

>They're all sober, military-like organised meatheads with martial arts training desperate to prove their masculinity.

That's why they attack non-hooligans and run away once England get ready to respond.

They're outnumbered now and you won't hear a word from them. All in hiding.

Lads started the riots in Lille.
deal/it.

Does he realise everyone thinks he's a knob

Or rather, nobody knows who he is and the few that do think he's a knob

>Foster's
did they just watch the movie 'hooligans' and want to play it in real llife ?

>So that's us and the Russians out of the competition then?
No.

>Spartak Moscow has three hooligan firms

I think we got away easily with those 200 lokomotive fans running around marseille

they should get rid of France for being such an incompetent host

I bet they'll bitch about Russians again even though the English "people" are at it.

UEFA are only bothered about in-stadium violence.

But they literally dindunuffin

Were they expected to sit back and do absolutely nothing whine Russians attacked them. They were drunk and being attacked of course they are gonna get riled up

The important difference is that nobody from England went l France with the purpose of fighting and causing trouble.

Russians are simply scum.

Why? He WAS a pedo protector. Did he triggered your catholic mind?

Have they?

germancucks are at it again. afraid they'll shut down the gas pipes for the winter so you freeze to death?

>schedule ENG-RUS in French mudslime-capital
>schedule next ENG- and RUS-games few km apart
genius

>The important difference is that nobody from England went l France with the purpose of fighting and causing trouble.

Yeah right, english council estate chavs are well known as great tourists

hope we batter the cunts. dont even care if we get kicked out, we dont have a chance to win it anyway

no need to get upset Boris, its just bantz

This.

50 dead Russians would be nice. In fact 50 dead Europeans, I don't care where they're from.

>tfw our TV news outlet claimed English are solely responsible

>hope we batter the cunts
We won't, the Russians will kill us.

>The important difference is that nobody from England went l France with the purpose of fighting and causing trouble.
I'm sorry, but no England fan who's ever been to a single football game in their entire life can believe that

this mah niggas!

Dude in the Studio seemed quite disappointed about that

So triggered that your subhuman fans can't behave? Have some fucking respect and learn how to behave in other countries, no one care what you do on your island.

Didn't say they were good tourists, doesn't mean they went to a football tournament to riot with Russians.

The game changed when organised mobs attacked them and beat them senseless. Don't blame the England and Welsh fans for wanting revenge now and quite frankly hope they smash some Russian skulls in.

They're lying
English and Welsh fans were drinking and singing together and russians started throwing bottle at them and then the police tear gassed everyone

A lot of English went over to France after the Marseille incident looking for revenge.

Likewise, Ty'Rone.

Dry your eyes.

>Being so rustled that you misspell your tweet
Shat on

Yes, now obviously.

twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/743122045756710912
>Violence flares again in France...more tear gas for English fans. They claim Russians let of a banger

pffhaha

Not in Lille though right?

Your fat bastards are going to raped because they spend their whole lives in the pub and the chipper

>2 million refugees

Shut up cuckold.

A hungarian firm and a coalition of three austrian firms had a 15v15 pre-arranged scrap yesterday, the hungarians won. That's how your supposed to do it, not by attacking people in the streets or rushing people inside the stadiums

do not give a shit what our fans do. hopefully they'll kill some germancucks while they're at it

>I'm not mad, ur mad!!1!
pls hold my keks

You don't even have any arguments, you underaged pleb. Back to your favorite textboard.

today in Lille yeah
I've a few mates there telling me what's happening

>chipper
t. a paki in Ireland.

wtf are englards doing in lille when england is playing in lens?

offiacial papej thread

kurwy wykop tam jest
->
a viszą tam

No the game changed when your scumbag chav citizens booed the Russian anthem like fucking animals without a shred of fucking respect in their bodies

only the british will chat tons of shit and then when their targets turn around and bang them like the little faggots they are they claim "HURR IT WAS JUST BANTZ WHY CANT PPL HANDLE OUR EPIC BANTZ?"

literally everyone worldwide supports the Russians on this