Just got kicked out of college due to a combination of anxiety and depression, will probably kill myself in near future...

Just got kicked out of college due to a combination of anxiety and depression, will probably kill myself in near future. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSayMXTaQY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you go abroad and have grand adventures?

Go and try make yourself a warlord in africa or something. Become a pirate in Indonesia.
Go and sell some guns to gangs.
Go to vegas and bet 5000 on black.
Create a new goddamn CRUSADE and go fight ti ISIS or something.

So what if you don't make it? So what if you get into trouble? So what if you will end up lost and stuck in the middle of Sahara?

Right now, you are are thinking of killing yourself ...because of SCHOOL?

If your life sucks so much you are thinking of killing yourself, then CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Do something completly different. Go be a kung-fu monk. Just to see if that would actually SUIT you. Who knows? You certainly don't know before you try it.

Just don't go hollow.

I'm too broke to do anything other than stay with parents and work at least 3 full time jobs, I have student loans to pay off, and my parents are making me pay them for the apartment i stayed at while I was at college.

Kill yourself take video let someone show it here. Pathetic twat

Implying I have friends

The stop being a pussy. Go hit gym like fuck after 1 -2 years go on roids

Implying I have money to pay for membership, or even the motivation to do anything

Well the just start with nigger outdoor training till you depression is over. Sport and good looking body is the best way against depression

You are killing yourself because you ...don't have MONEY?

Then GET SOME!
Become a professional criminal or something.

Fuck your loans. Disappear. Create a new identity. People have done all that thousands of times, surely you can do it if you research it a bit.

Create a perfect robbery. Plan it carefully and pull it off and you'll have plenty to spare and to create your new life. People have been in tough situations since the dawn of time, and have had to do some desperate things (like become criminals) in order not to starve. And you know what? They've DONE IT. They survived. They rather became tough than dead. Think about all thouse people who completely changed their lives and did OK. And some of them even prospered. Some of them made it BIG!

And so what if you get caught and are sent to prison? Take it as a challenge - Plan a perfect prison break!

Or kill yourself, but ONLY AFTER you get sent to prison. At least TRY the desperate measures first. Who knows, with careful planning, you might pull it off.

Or become a religious cult leader. That's an easy way to make money. Are you saying you rather OFF YOUSELF than give yourself a new chance?

Come on! re-roll your character. Money isn't an issue. Never has been.

addition:

You are thinking of killing youself now. you can still kill yourself LATER, if you fail .

So what's stopping you from trying some desperate measures? At least, then you'd have A CHANCE of making it.

Oh look it's the "I'm a retarded kid who makes up excuses to every viable and logical reason to not be depressed" thread again.

I went through the same thing 3 years ago user. It won't seem like it at the time but things will get better. Even tried to kill myself. Go get professional help. Take everything one step at a time. I'm finishing my first year of grad school right now. You'll make it friend.

lol? sorry i have a mental disability that sucks the fun out of everything, but thanks for your contribution nonetheless.

yeah, yeah, success stories galore. I'd like to believe shit gets better but people have been saying that my whole life and I'm just kind of sick of it

pathetic fuck. just do it already.

roll

If I had any artistic capabilities whatsoever, you bet your ass I'd be making comics and memes and shit

98% certain I will, hopefully the wait wont bother you, just weighing my options :)

i feel you op

Is it possible to be depressed and narcissistic? I want to die but I also don't care that my cat just died from neglect. One of my dad's friends died in a car accident the other day and I just ignored him crying while I watched my show because I didn't care. I feel nothing watching videos of people dying

99%

Lol?

Either kill yourself and get over it or actually try to fix yourself. Wallowing in your self pity doesn't count as contributing either.

Guess what, you're not a special snowflake. Stop giving a fuck about not giving a fuck. It's not that hard.

thats not being narcissistic (i guess)

Ask yourself "why kill myself?" in the same objective mindset you ask yourself "why stay alive?". Additionally ask yourself whether there are things left that you wanted to experience before you die.
I can also recommend getting a psychiatrist or psychotherapist. Give it a shot. It helped me quite a bit and I wouldn't have thought so in my depressed state. Don't let your emotions take control. Be objective about it.

Only if you tried everything, you earn the ethic/moral/whateveryoudprefertocallit right to kill yourself.

the only thing not normal is that you're not trying to hide it

Jesus christ, edgelord. To answer your question, yes.

You're so apathetic bruh. Savage af fr fam

What color shirt should I wear with grey slacks?

People have been saying it your whole life, and you are kind of sick of it. Yeah.

But have you actually CHANGED the way you live?

Ive been on antidepressants since freshman year in high school, but its been so long they've started to wear out I guess. Started not giving a shit about anything anymore, which led to me being kicked from good ol' college.

His only change is he started a thread on Sup Forums.

Screw them man, do something else, just don't give a shit about them cause you are depressed.

that quote with that image is just an insult to mankind.

Why do you take what could be a minor setback in your life as a focal point of failure and succeed to your current feelings about it?

Hmmmm... i was unaware they made grey slacks, so maybe a grey top?

uh oh, you found me out!

not much else I can do

>succeed

I meant secede

In all seriousness, watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSayMXTaQY8

You not alone, I'm in the exactly same seat as you are. You see people around you progressing, working hard for "their goals". And it feels like the world leaves you behind.

get different ones

With today's job market, you either get a degree and work a shitty desk job, and die...

or you dont get a degree and work a shitty manual labor job, then die. At least with a degree youd be making hella cash. But i'm so far in the hole any income i'd be making is going to be put into paying back loans as a result of my failure at college

Also, you failed at college, boohoo, who cares. The best professional in my field is a highschool dropout.

That's not true at all.

Those are the only options you see? What about joining a monastery and gaining spiritual wisdom? What about the monastery of the streets and be a homeless wanderer, gaining experience or knowledge which helps you in ways you probably can conceive at the moment? What about becoming a bank robber, you will have time on your hands to study and learn about it, maybe you can pull off some big heists and sit on some fat cash? Why would you narrow your focal point on what life is supposed to be like, when there are so many options that you're not even considering?

Can I have your TV?

Best advice with the worse examples I've ever seen. kek

Living with parents, not my TV to give.. but you can have my ps4 i guess?

And to let you realize of your ignorance, why the fuck do you think every job without a degree is a fucking "shitty desk job" ?
Do you consider the position of a game tester a shitty job? A fucking web developer is a shitty job? Even a painter, can't you see the potential of it? Even a motherfucking fisherman can be a glorious job.

Grow up and then, if you still can't appreciate the world, do whatever you fucking want.

You play PS4 on your parents TV? How you meant to kill hookers and go to strip clubs?

You just want attention, or else you wouldn't be here

Lol

Why even bother killing yourself? It's pointless. Everything seems terrible now, but life is unpredictable and it could all change even tomorrow. Wouldn't it be terrible if you killed yourself today, but you were supposed to get lucky the next day? If you already refuse to work on your problems, at least live and see how the world plays out.

>i have a mental disability that sucks the fun out of everything

More like you have a narcissistic personality disorder.

You need to throw yourself into something - a project, a hobby, volunteer work, or even just a good book. Get out of your own head and live on the outside for a while.

Basically, focus your mind on something that isn't you.

become a NEET
git gud at video games
earn cash from shitty tournies

pretty much this.
When I'm feeling shitty, even a good movie change it up.
Your thoughts stop looping on some retarded depressive shit for a few hours, you see the world through someone else's eyes, and you remember that it's not all that fucking bad.

Basically you're probably just thinking some bullshit cycle of thoughts that are making you depressed. "I dropped out of college, I won't be able to get a good job, I'll be working some shitty job, won't have the energy to study anything else, will continue living like shit until I kill myself, might as well do it now" or something like that. You kinda have to realize that that's kinda bullshit. A fuck ton of people have gone through the same thing and have lived great lives. Sure, you might have a few shitty months or years even. You'll have to work some shitty job, won't have a ton of money, but you're (I assume) from the first world, so even a shitty job usually means that you can live a decent life for now. Try studying after work. Maybe learn programming or some shit, try to get a few jobs on freelancer. In the mean tme try to find some friends or hand out with ones you have or whatever.
The point is that life is long and it's always changing, and if you really want to you can change it yourself. Killing yourself is just a boring fucking way to end it.

Anime watching weaboo man child grow up you giant fucking baby.

/thread

i was in the same situation in your age , now im 29y old lonely drunkard without money

You have social anxiety? I cant talk to people in real life,you have this problem too ? I dont want to end like u.

most people on here do

not op, i badly have it and i can't fucking live normally. i started working 2 days ago in a slot machine place that i fucking hate and i can't concentrate when i have to serve people and give them cash. fucking anxiety kills my tranquillity and i don't know how to overcome it

Try to realize that you're pretty much a robot to them. You're just there to take in info, and bring them shit. Even if you fucked something up real bad, they might laugh (just like you would if you saw someone do something stupid) and just forget about it. So try and look at them the same way. Just some numbers that need to be dealt with. Go over, say your lines, go back and try to keep your serenity.

>projection

Yeah, and most people on here watch anime, own a cum jar and are heavily into traps. Amirite?

thank you kind user

>i don't know how to overcome it

Keep doing it. You've been there 2 days. Give it time FFS.

Confronting anxiety is the only way to beat it.

You should have got drunk and met people that would have helped you, but too late now, and why do you even care

Can every even integer greater than 2 can be expressed as the sum of two primes?

JUST DO IT

Motivation will never come from nowhere, the only time you'll get motivation is during or after you've done something productive. Start small and slowly build yourself up.

Go get therapy and CBT asap aswell. I did and whilst i'm not perfect i'm so much better than I was.

yes

>kill yourself because you flunked out of college

You need to go find some people with some real problems, and see what that looks like.

Do it

You let your cat die? Fucking lol you are a whole new level of failure.

make yourself known take some kikes and mus with you

Fuck off and kill yourself you are being such a teenage girl rn

Yeah i know but i have social anxiety since i was a kid thats why i say i don't know how to get rid of it, ill try my best tho

Dude you could join the military, if you want to die why not die in the honor of your brethren in the military
You could also come to the LORD Jesus, He loves you and He is ALIVE

All of my this.

When you're a 12 year-old sex slave getting gang-raped by ISIS mudslimes every day, maybe then you can talk about suicide.

Funny thing is, most of those kids would do anything to stay alive.

>Is it possible to be depressed and narcissistic?

It's compulsory. What else do you call it, when you're wrapped up in yourself like that?