25i nbome
>>what did you learn
nothing is permanent. happiness and love is what matters in the end
>>what psychs do you want to do
lsd / psilocibin cubensis / dmt
>>what do you want to learn
whatever they want to teach me
>>your stance on spirituality / do you believe in a "god"
yes i do believe in a higher power. though i also believe understand the nature of "god" will forever be beyond human comprehension
>>boxers or briefs.
boxerbriefs

bump

>what psychs have you done
acid, shrooms, robojuice, probably some other form of acid
>what did you learn
life doesn't have an inherent meaning, we have to make our own. we are alone but that's not something to be afraid of. it's always better to deal with stuff than to repress it. most people are shit, do not waste time on the noxious people. Being alone is sometimes better than having bad company. try and learn new things every day. also watch the fucking dosage.
>what psychs do you want to do
possibly DMT and salvia when the time is right
>what do you want to learn
everything
>your stance on spirituality / do you believe in a "god"
god exists but that's all it does. it just exists and its miracle sustains the entirety of existence. since it is perfect, it has no will and does not concern itself with us. religions are pyramidal scams, but faith can be real.

fave combos would be shrooms and weed in the psych category, crack and ecstasy in the upper department, downers don't interest me

fave drugs are weed first and foremost, acid, shrooms and a teeny bit of crack once every 2 or 3 years cause it's so good but really you shouldn't
have a soft spot for speed and ecstasy but a few years of abuse have kind of taken the kick out of it.

LSD, Shrooms, 2cb, 25-c, Changa

>what did you learn
I wouldn't say that iv'e learned anything, but my outlook on life has been more relaxed since taking them.

DMT

I'm open to learning anything.

I believe that there is no way for us to know that there is a god or higher power, if I had to make a choice in what I would like to happen, probably reincarnation.

>boxers or briefs
Boxers

also, boxers
almost forgot the most important
gonna dump some pics
tell me if you like

How did it go on nbome for you ? I've heard some pretty bad stuff about it

lsd and shrooms
>what did you learn
dont lie under a tree if u can see bird shit on the ground
moar lsd
how to beat the third bowser on mario 64
>your stance on spirituality / do you believe in a "god" there is no god, only god mode.
>boxers or briefs.
kilt

>boxers or briefs.

Shrooms, lsd, 4-aco-dmt (and its relatives), 5-meo-dmt, dmt, and a couple nbomes
>what did you learn
That the human brain is an amazing thing
Done everything I've wanted to so far. Just stick to my dmt and sheooms now
Science, more than I know.
No. I don't believe in god. There's no real world evidence to support or even suggest that an all powerful being exists.
>boxers or briefs.
Trick question. Boxer briefs. Obviously brand

>dont lie under a tree if u can see bird shit on the ground

Have u shroomers any advices for me?
I want to try shrooms i did weed speed xtc and lil bit lsd bit not enough for a real trip
The thing is i kinda fear shrooms cause 2 mates still hear voices in their heads after a shroom trip a year ago

Mushrooms and LSD

>what did you learn
LSD didn't really "teach" me much, I just had an uplifting time enjoying the visuals / distorted thought patterns. Mushrooms were by far the most introspective for me. Mushrooms were the first Psy I tried and they showed me how I was driving everyone away from me and taught me to chill out and enjoy life and stop worrying about what other people think. Mushrooms showed me how we all really are just one thing but our brain gives us the illusion of separation.

I want to trip on LSD again but I'm a 21 y/o NEET who lives with parents so I've got tot wait for them to not be here because lying while tripping makes things feel bad.

I also would love to take some DMT in the 3 hit method T.Mckenna described.

Nothing in particular. Although I'm sure there's much more

I don't believe that any God we've wrote about is an accurate portrayal of a God that could exist. I believe the universe *COULD* have been created but I'd describe myself as an agnostic atheist. However I do feel a sense of one-ness with things and I feel as though I should treat everything with respect in terms of not damaging things. I believe if you give off good "vibes" other like-minded people will want to associate themselves with you.

Full disclaimer everything I've said here is my own thoughts and your experiences may and probably will vary.

>bonus
Mushrooms and Marijuana is an amazing combo. The total euphoria you feel along with the giddiness you once had as a child come back and everything just feels right. It's impossible to form a negative thought.

also boxers.

they're probably bullshitting themselves. autopersuasion goes a long way.

first time, only do it in an environment where you feel safe and with people you konw very well and trust very much
this means more than just trip-buddies

hydrate yourself, drink a glass of orange juice (none of that sunny d bullshit, the real stuff) while you come up. listen to good tunes. smoke some weed.

I did LSD once and I realized its not for me im already unstable. I dont even like weed.

couple ounces of weed

didnt learn shit

effective pain relief medication though

and depression med

if im happier i perform better

would you say boxing is a mma?

Good tunes mean music i usually listen to (punk) or things like gorillaz, beatles mgmt etc?

think about this op

if thoughts have been around as a hominoid construct for 800,000 years (arbitrary; give or take) and english has been around for 800, do you really believe humans think in english? that thoughts are in english?

/batman

All

>what did you learn
Who I was

DMT, once a week.

Individual philosophy

I dislike the word God, it always was, and will continue to be as it is.

>boxers or briefs.

Nude

Hello mates, 2-CB, lsd, shrooms (never had high enough dosage to be tripping balls) kenyan ket + nangs i learnt that a lot of people are really shitty but a lot of people are great , I believe there is a god/gods definitely an afterlife also anyone who's done DM would you say in a way that i'm ready for the trip? Never had a proper freak out while tripping but heard it can be real intense hmu w/ them facts

& briefs

You do realize that the language a person speaks has a directly measurable impact on their world view? And shapes the way they think about the world and things around them

Like masculine and femine languages. Languages which classify 'keys' as femine, the speakers will generally call them small, petite, slender. Where masculine language speakers will call them generally, hard, sharp, jagged, pointy.

Salvia, DXM (if that counts), 1P-LSD

>what did you learn
God=Existence, The universe is infinite in more ways than you can imagine, life has no inherent meaning and everybody chooses their own, today's society/culture is too materialistic und not sustainable

DMT, shrooms, 2c-b. Also want to go to South America sometime to participate in a traditional aya ritual

>your stance on spirituality / do you believe in a "God"
See above

>boxers or briefs
Boxer briefs

saliva

youtube.com/watch?v=wFL9yyeo7nk

good tunes means exactly that : what you like
looking for new stuff while tripping can be really nice but can also be very confusing

Got some awakened motherfuckers up in this bitch

i dunno i just try to see and understand her and her world view because i love her and i care for her and its sort of what existence is so i want to understand her and protect, look after. it depends on the context

but i dont agree wth you
it depends how much or strong of a colelctivist you are.. in which case you already lost, to construct your reality from externalities primary before/shaping internalities... ant...

How was 4-AcO-DMT?
Im thinking of buying it but i am not shure...

mushrooms a few times and random tabs once (i think it was 2CT2, sold as "tripstacy)
>what did you learn
didn't learn shit, saw super trippy shit and had a fun time
proper LSD and DMT
lol who gives a shit
im an agnostic/former nu atheist (cringe) but i study classics and im super into greek and roman religion, i don't properly believe it but its super interesting and i think abt those gods a lot when tripping/high
>boxers or briefs
boxer briefs

Shrooms, sativa, acid. Sativa taught me my flaws are superficial. Shrooms taught me that life is translucent and everchanging. Acid taught me that there is joy in everything.

>what psychs
LSD Shrooms

>what did u learn
No matter how good your time is there is allways a chance all goes shit within minutes

>what psychs do you wanna do
DMT (but all my former trips went from awesome start into rly fucked up trips and i dont know if i could endure this on DMT)

I would like to change my sight on most men i hate most people i met and that feels like shit sometimes

>this one god question
There is no god amd there is no good or bad. There is just harmony or disharmony with the world/people around you

>boxers or briefs
I hate pants no matter what

> alot of lsd. dxm if it counts. dmt soon
> alot about my own nature, what i want to do in life ect. also learnt alot about the universe but nothing you cant learn on your own.
> dmt, shrooms, probably more. trying to cut down on my drug use though
>nothing really, i just like being shown things. im a curious kid
>life is god as far as the contemporary definition of god goes. im not sure if there is something beyond this realm, of course there could be or we could be the penultimate. i dont care either way

>>what psychs have you done
salvia once, canabis all the time
>>what did you learn
never got my hands on good stuff so never learned anything from it, but after meditating a lot and thinking and stuff, it seems to me that language is the prism between the present moment and the consciouss ego
>>what psychs do you want to do
dmt
>>what do you want to learn
i just want to see
>>your stance on spirituality / do you believe in a "god"
God is too vague, saying you believe in some kind of god only crosses you off of the nihilist list
>>boxers or briefs.
boxer shorts if i have to go out

LSD, AL LAD, 25i, 25c, MDMA, 4-ACO-DMT, DMT, 5-MEO-DMT, Shrooms (cubensis and pan cyan) Salvia
>what did you learn
Don't ever combine an eighth of Albino Penis Envy cubensis and a 200ug tab of acid with 2 whippets at the peak, you'll freak the fuck out and need to take a xanax

I have ALD-52, ETH-LAD, DOM, 2c-e, 2c-t-7, MDA and 2c-b-fly in my stash that I need to try and many more on my bucket list

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow

Not a god per say, but I believe nature should be viewed as "god" essentially. The world is held in perfect balance and it's self regulating. It's hard to explain my thoughts without typing paragraphs, I usually discuss stuff like this when I'm getting high with my friends

>boxers or briefs.
Boxer-briefs

>your favorite combination of psychs / drugs in general
LSD + Shrooms, tho itll probably change when I try more combos. I liked shrooms + mdma, gonna try AL-LAD + MDA soon. LSD + Shrooms feels like you're going on a psychedelic expedition and you come back 30 years more experienced lmao