Tribute thread for the snuff film girl

Tribute thread for the snuff film girl

Other urls found in this thread:

kaotic.com/video/9b2a24caf4543e2cb0ddeba2f945a703
heavy-r.com/video/203203/Duo_Rapes_Teacher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who ?

If she's been killed for a snuff film it's a damn shame, she's pretty cute.

About two weeks ago some guy was aski g for advice on how to kill of a character in his snuff film played by pic related. She had volunteered for the role and was apparently very excited for it.

dang, totally missed that shit.
exited to see where this went.
thx m8.

well, post the fucking links, my dick isn't gonna beat itself

This one got him banned

Bump

She's in the air for 13 seconds, not long enough to die faggot.

If this is real, that's actually pretty cool.

More?

Also, where I can sign for a release please tyvm

He had the link to the full one that is now broken where you can clearly hear a snap right at the end of her wiggling

Tyvm?

because video cannot, by any means, ever be changed. they are 100% fact, all movies are documentary.

also no one lies on the internet.

anyone got some moar ?

Of snuff princess?

this.

"The problem is that it requires a specific motion to snap a neck or a lot more than average body weight."

"Thus although the intent will be a fast and irreversible death by snapping the neck, chances are strongly in favor of a slow, painful death by strangulation and full of chances of saving you."

Educate yourself faggot.

weaksauce... the japanese shrink wrap girl had no air for like 5 mins

Vid?

fuck you faggot

yeah or any videos related

Do you have like a news link to prove ur facts

This:

I have more of the girl. He only posted one vid but I ha e similar ones that aren't real

unless any of you faggots can reply with videos to said snuff you might as well kill thread

kaotic.com/video/9b2a24caf4543e2cb0ddeba2f945a703

What the fuck is wrong with you disgusting fucking animals?

Newfag

kek

Seriously. Where is the allure in this?

zozzle

You don't see the allure in a hot girl little walking into death just for entertainment?

heavy-r.com/video/203203/Duo_Rapes_Teacher/

>complete losers
>powerless NEETs
>virgins shunned by women their entire life
>jerk off to playing god and killing women

something like that

>hot

Heavy -r has it all

Nope. I see the allure in threads of people putting the fate of a conversation with a chick in the hands of Sup Forums that roll dubs or trips. That shit is entertaining. I've been lurking on Sup Forums infrequently for about seven years now but I can't wrap my head around stuff like this. It's sickening.

Sounds like you need to fuck off back to 9fag/reddit.

faggot

Except its role play - like all those crazy hanging fetish vids

Sounds like you need to come to terms with the fact that you're a degenerate neckbearded beta faggot.

"Women won't pay any attention to me. I'll just find joy in watching them suffer then." -You

Oh man my anus can only take so much beating please tone down the insults.

I really can't believe that shit - I seen the threads posted and it was just the usual autist retards.

Next week he'll be posting niggers fucking white girl threads as usual

#triggered

>only real pic ITT

If you don't see them piss and shit themselves, they're not dead.

Boner-kill's a bitch, right?

He posted several threads over several days, all with different girls.

Just some shitter yanking it to his own fucked-up imagination.

This is not my fetish but this is Sup Forums, so I'm not going to start pissing my pants about threads because I don't like the content. Once again, sounds like you need to fuck off back to 9fag/reddit.

mum an daughter ..Top Kek

You'll certainly wet the bed over me vocalizing my disgust with this though. Fuck off back to 9fag/reddit where you can simply downvote shit instead of formulating a logical argument against it. You seem like the type that would fare better at that.

kek this guy is getting triggered like mad