So my buddies and I just started a REALLY COOL band! Support from you guys would be much appreciated!

So my buddies and I just started a REALLY COOL band! Support from you guys would be much appreciated!
We currently have a temporary name, think of a new one for us Sup Forumsros!
Here's the link to our YouTube: youtu.be/l5YhBM2pfuM

Not your personal army. Fuck off fag

terrible bait

I hope you get skin cancer and it spreads

Not bait! We're really serious about this!

No one cares about you trying to bash your faggot friends band. Just get off b, fag

>you're probably 15/16

15/16 inches in your mum's pussy! Weey get it? Get it? Loooooool xD xd :3

Your thread is... Dead

Grats on the hilarious thread, dumb ass.

Dead like your nan! No problem sweetie xox

That's not applicable, so no, dead like your humour.

What is applicable then? Dead like your parents love for you? Dead like your future? Dead like your miscarried brother? :)

Samefagging this hard

Well actually, none of them, I just came here to point out a shit-post, I'm sorry if I rattled your cage.

Not really pumpkin, at least one of them is true ;) and you can leave the thread to die now :) xxx

Just let it go, kid. Don't let him get to you.

The Gaywad Penny-slit Pussies

I have let it go baby, never had an issue in the first place xxx it's not my band :)

Look at you dude, you're a wreck. You're clearly distraught, we can see this by your use of kisses and sarcasm and emoticons. Don't let us get to you dude.

Why are you still here? Please go away. Also I honestly couldn't give a fuck babes, I'll just let you act like I'm butthurt so you can sleep at night, alright pet?

kys

Ba doopy doopy doopy do