General Shroomer Thread

General Shroomer Thread

Post everything Shroom related here.

Shrooms are the healtiest drug, prove me wrong! Pro Tip: you can't.

That's the place to Exchange your Shroom experience and knowledge and help and lead new shroomers on their way through

Looks like a bunch of dicks

i had some earlier 2dy aside the obligatory drugz n beer!

>on 3g Rn
feeling groovy 2 hours in

what are your alleged health "benefits" from taking shrooms

Hey my kinda thread!
Grew 3 ounces of dry shrooms in 3 mini tubs I designed
General construction format was of a monotub, although some modifications made to support the tubs smaller dimensions
AMA
Pic related, my babies

Neural growth
changing mod in positive way
curing depressions

But more than healt benifits it doesn't harm your body in any way like other drugs

I'm having Trouble finding them should I Hyatt Keep scouting the woods until I find them? I live in rural North Carolina and I know they're around here I just can't seem to run into any.

How long does it take to grow them from seeds

Where did you get the spores and how did you plant them safely while staying sterile.

I need some help in planing my fruting chamber.
I want to grow cakes and am afraid of the humidity won't be high enough. Any tips? My cakes are near birth right now

What technique would you thing produces the biggest yield?

You need spores not seeds. About 6 to 8 weeks with a good steain. But the effect is much stronger compared to weed and after you got some mycelium you could shorten the period from Harvest to Harvest to about 2 weeks. And a cake is fruting up to 8 times when done well

Mushrooms are nice...
But lsd is superior.

And once you've got everything to grow them they are very low cost in growing. They don't need light or other special equipment and nearly no maintenance

Could you describe the difference? Never took LSD before, because I'm not sure about the pureity in my area

Real quick I'm excited to be helping people grow their own shrooms, it's really a great drug
That being said

Spores can be purchased online, I got them in Canada through Captain max, although it depends where you live
Look up your country and 'spores' or some shit on google with shroomery written in there and it'll come up
Also if you're not yet aware, shroomery will be your go to throughout the entire process for any and all questions. Make an account now and get to lurking bud.

As for planting them, you don't really plant them, rather you inoculate them in jars... It depends on your method, but you always start with either jars of spawn bags, in your case likely jars. (Spawn bags are for bulk)
Sterility is a bitch, and has caused me to lose A LOT of spawn. As a novice, sterility will prove to be your BIGGEST challenge.
My sterile technique involves:
>flaming needle between every inoculation of each jar
>bombing bathroom with bleach and water mix after having removed everything (including shower curtain)
>pressure cooking jars
>etc
It's all on the shroomery, find a guide, spend a lot of time researching sterility.
Well I guess go for a shotgun fruiting chamber or whatever it is you plan on doing, I don't have much experience in cakes, I went straight for the monotub as it yields the highest for the least amount of spawn. Also fuck cakes lol. Don't be discouraged though, they are aesthetically pleasing and its a fun way to get into the hobby. But maybe look into crumbling your cakes into some coco coir and vermiculite or something bro
But in either case for humidity make sure the inside is always cloudy, as in you should see plenty of very thing condensation of sorts along the il entire interior, except for around spots where you have drilled of course.
Post pics of what you've got currently, maybe I'll have more pointers
But yeah
Shroomery.org
And be sure to mist heavily

8 times?
I myself am doubtful. I've heard around three to be the norm.
However maybe if done very professionally it could be prolonged to eight?
There is however, a finite amount of myc to be found in a cake
Do you have any experience with having eight flushes?

3/4 km from my house growing wild

Man, I see shrroms growing in cow shit all the time where I live, but I've never been able to find out if they're the right kinds, and even people on forums weren't sure.

... As long as you don't have mental illness in your family, or you're fucking idiot who fries their brain every two days..

kek

I've once read about a guy who reached this high birthing rate using pure-rye cakes without any vericulite. He cooked the rye berrys until they Burst open and than brubbed them dry and filled them in the jars for Sterilisation. His yield was unbelivable. It was an enormous amount and a godlike growing of his Shrooms. They doesn't become that huge but this isn't the point in Shrooms. Big Shrooms often got much less psilocybin but more water. So try to Harvest them small. So the cake also got more moisture and nutrients for more flushes. Also dunk them for about 8 hours after every harvest, so the cake can rehydrate

I've moved since I last picked these, need to find a new spot for this season.

In my town everybody knows how they look etc. And actually youre right they are growing on the pastures mostly in the mountains.

Yeah, risks you are taking with every drug. Also weed could cause an outbreak of an latent psychosis

Absolutely.

Whats the optimum temp/best place in a house to grow them?

Just read about and follow instructions of safe Use. And with Shrooms you can't realy fry your brain every two days. You build a high tollerance after only one consumption and need about 1 to 2 weeks to lower this tollerance again

I suppose I should go hunting again and do a little more research. I lost interest in shrooms and shit years ago, but recently tried acid for the first time and shrooms are next on my list.
Acid really picked me up out of a major funk of being uninspired and feeling really dead and foggy minded after years of alcohol abuse and constant pot smoking. I'd been sober for over 6 months too, and still felt like shit..
So naturally, I want to experience shrooms.

I really appreciate your help! Do you got some other Hacks, Tipps or suggestions as an experienced grower for a first time?