What do I say, 66 gets it

What do I say, 66 gets it.

Hey Shania! Do you like niggers?

I love cocks.

What the fuck are you doing here, you goldfish looking fuckmouth

Hello there Shania!
You seem like a really fine young Woman.
Want to get to know each other better? I'll pay for your drinks if you want :) :)

Reroll

Rollin for this

Please no

I would suck a fart out of your ass like a bong-hit.

Hey shiana, what is your take on the nigerian banana-recession that took place in 1964?

Rerolling again

A fucking 66 get. Make it dubs at least faggot.

Rollerino

and rerolling again

CLOSE

HIT

yeah, also do dubs OP. And rerolling

Just be good to me 6's....

Rolling for this cringe.

ROLLING

Sup gurl

Fuck this world.

Why aren't you wearing a hijab?

You are an ugly slut and your lips are fucking retarded

Howdy ma'am

COME ON 6S I'M TRYING TO GET OP LAID

rolling for this again.

Whats your opinion on rape? And what is your address?

Check em

reroll

Lets fuck?

And again.

Also: OP, you there?

Roll

Can I floss my teeth with your pubes?

Roll

You should stick that tongue in my ass

I'm here mate! Just waiting on that 66

what r u wearing?

Do you want to be my first?

Just very hard to actively post since I'm on my phone

Reroll

Okay, but you should have made it simple dubs... the thread may 404 before you even get anything

reroll

reroll again. really want that cringe to happen

and again

I want to ravage your tiny bitch body and destroy your anus with my one inch punisher.

Did you fall from heaven? Because your face looks fucked up.

Winrar

lemme eat ya

rollll

Roll

Roll roll roll

no bro, it said 66

also reroll again

I am a sophisticated, fedora wearing gentleman. Let me take you out for a lovely night in the park with wine and bread sticks. You will love it!

last roll

i have aids want some?

Reroll

Rrrrrolling for that.

reroll

rolland

I`M THE JIZZMAN
YOU CAN JIZZ IN MY FACE IF U WANT MAN

and another one

roll

Roll

CHECK THAT FUCKING CHAIN

rolling

Hello its me Goku

still rolling

Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit!
Aren't you quite the looker?
Howdy Pardner!

Hiya cunt!

Self Bumping

roll

I want to fuck you in the asshole with my 1 inch punisher.

WINRAR

Winrar

Your lips makes me think your a nigger with white face, Reveal yourself succubus!

Winrar!

ROLL FOR THIS

Pay up OP

LOOOL

Beginning in the 1930s, after an established history of success with storing food, metal cans were used to store beverages. The first beer was available in cans beginning in 1935 in Richmond, Virginia. Not long after that, sodas, with their higher acidity and somewhat higher pressures, were available in cans. The key development for storing beverages in cans was the interior liner, typically plastic or sometimes a waxy substance, that helped to keep the product's flavor from being ruined by a chemical reaction with the metal. Another major factor for the timing was the repeal of Prohibition in the United States at the end of 1933.
Canned beverages were factory-sealed and required a special opener tool in order to consume the contents. Cans were typically formed as cylinders, having a flat top and bottom. They required a can piercer, colloquially known as a church key, that latched onto the top rim for leverage; lifting the handle would force the sharp tip through the top of the can, cutting a triangular hole. A smaller second hole was usually punched at the opposite side of the top to admit air while pouring, allowing the liquid to flow.

In the mid-1930s, some cans were developed with caps so that they could be opened and poured more like a bottle. These were called cone tops, as their tops had a conical taper up to the smaller diameter of the cap. Cone top cans were sealed by the same crimped caps that were put on bottles, and could be opened with the same bottle-opener tool. There were three types of conetops: high profile, low profile, and j-spout. The low profile and j-spout were the earliest, dating from about 1935. The "crowntainer" was a different type of can that was drawn steel with a bottom cap. These were developed by Crown Cork & Seal (now known as Crown Holdings, Inc.), a leading beverage packaging and beverage can producer. Various breweries used crowntainers and conetops until the late 1950s, but many breweries kept using the simple cylindrical cans.

Op, don't be a faggot.

OP IS A FAGGOT

do or die motha fucka

shania interesting name for a non nigger. nigger dick lovr

yeah I'll roll for this