Despite the Ronaldo meme, Portugal was playing pretty good yesterday...

Despite the Ronaldo meme, Portugal was playing pretty good yesterday, I think they will go far if they improve their finishing.

lol no
they were playing so bad in the second half. I've seen woman more enthusiastic about getting raped than portugal about scoring a goal

>tip-toeing
Classic Ronnie

In the first half they were tacticaly coherent and they confiscated the ball to create some opportunity.
It's the first time I see portugal playing
collectively so well.

They actually were, the first half was great and Iceland were lucky to be down a goal

The problem was Iceland scored out of no where and their confidence went out the window

Did you just admit to being a rapist lad?

Fun fact: Nani brought the banner from home

>forcing nani to hold the thing akwardly because you need help with your tiptoeing when you should be crouching

>that old man carvalho

semantics old chap, semantics

serious question though: did anyone think Cakir had a good game? I thought he was pretty meh/shit, as usual.

Why are Portuguese so swarthy?

you are getting lost in the small details lad

Yeah I agree, and Ronaldo did also play pretty well against Malmö. I think Portugal will take this.

the first half was good

But Iceland, Hungary and Austria are Malmo-tier.

>not starting Quaresma

deserved to not win tbqh

At what point will Portugal bin Ronaldo?
If he says ill never turn my back on the national team how shit and old does he have to be before the manager says no thanks
40?
50?

all these 2nd rate teams like Belgium, Italy, England, Portugal etc. etc. only get as far as they can avoid the two big boys, Germany and Spain

inb4 >Italy >beating Germany
if we meet them the curse will be lifted no problem

he has more power than the manager and stated he wants to play until he is 40, so 40

As soon as this motherfucker draws Benfica again in the Champions League I swear to all of you we will turn him against half the country thus kicking him out of the NT for good.

>if they score more they will do better
Insight of the fucking century

>losing 1-1 to malmo

it's funny looking at team pictures to check if he tip toes

some of his displays are actually quiet impressive, like he has worked on it

this one for example, is Ballerina tier

manlets, when will they learn

Christ, is this 2004? He's been doing this for over a decade. Bet if we find youth team picture he'll be tip toeing there too.

OP appears to me as an homophile. Are you posting out of your utter ignorance?

The vikings form the Island are very few and I do not even know if they have a league between geysers and volcanoes.

A GAY ICON, paid literally 1 EUR every 2 SECONDS, as per current contract, failed something easier than a freekick.

THOR SON OF THE BEAR SCORED INSTEAD.

NOW, ILLITERATE JEW

GET
THE

FUCK
OUT

Wasn't Quaresma injured? Probably why he was subbed in late.

Costinha and Pauleta are doing it too, though