I decided to do something, that every real Sup Forumstard should do. I am dedicating my body to this page...

I decided to do something, that every real Sup Forumstard should do. I am dedicating my body to this page. You might think, that youre an oldfag, but if you're not wearing the sign, than youre nothing more than a lil newfag plebnigger snitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/249757/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hows that autism treating ya

for what I can see, your wounds are getting infected, that means if you don't go to a doctor soon, it may spread through your arm.

Which one of the 2 brain cells decided to do that?

You ain't shit until you put it on your chest

its not op. this image is spread around a lot. remember if there isnt a timestamp its probably not oc.

nice try fagget - 06.03.2010

funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/249757/Sup Forums/

Timestamp?

that shit is infected bro
you better go and heal that shit before it's too late

> rule 1
> rule 2
Newfag
Sage. Sage sage. Sage.

It's just a scab. No sign of infection in that photo.

...IN YOUR FLESH ALSO. fify.

Is this your prefered fisting fist now ?
Go fist emm all OP....

I'll get right on to irreparably harming myself for an anonymous Internet board. Also, gonna need that charred timestamp.

Pasta

OP is a faggot
Go get some medical advice retard

>identifying as Annonymous

Where do I even begin?

Do it on you cock nigga

Simon Baron-Cohen is fucking based. There's a great documentary about the differences between genders where he basically destroys the argument that gender differences are only "cultural"

(Skip to 22:00 for his bit):

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

Reported

-In the old moot days, before captcha and catalog and all this new stuff that would have been pretty cool on your arm or something.

w0w OP you must be so fucking co0l only if me and my friends who casually browse Sup Forums were as meme as you

I bow down to you old fags i cant wait to be 35 and bragging about how i hangout on taiwanese gardening forums with 15 years olds xDxDxD

>Anonymous
Rolling

Fucking super autism

>the time before (temporary) captcha