Feels thread

Feels thread.

>be me 19
>grandmother died 5 years ago
>before she died I pretty much hated going to her place (because it was a 300km road trip there) and was on my phone most of the time
>almost always bought me sweets and or made pie when we were arriving
>really devastated my family especially mom
>we got over it mostly in a couple of months
>back to today
>going to move to my own apartment
>clearing stuff out from my room to put in boxes
>find some cards from years ago
>never really read them just ignored them
>find one that was from my grandmother
>"I'm writing this letter to remind you that you were once a little boy, happy birthday user."
>the feels hit and I'm starting to regret not spending more time with her
>mother hears me crying and asks what's wrong
>I show her the card
>she tells me it's ok and goes to make food
>cry all night

Seriously if you have relatives that are old, go spend time with them before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtu.be/f1n6ihxcm6k
youtube.com/watch?v=DVhEcjxfXyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would if they wouldn't be living 232,94 km away from my city (Berlin) and I would not be still going to school.

Found out my grandma has cancer, so my family drops everything to go see her, but I can't because of work. Manage to just barley get some days off to go see her, but have to fly (my parents drove) somehow book the wrong fucking plane ticket, miss the flight, have to book another one at twice the price and FOUR TIMES THE TRAVEL TIME. Now when I get there, I'm there for a day and night then have a 15 drive back home in time for work the next day.

Why do you have to kick me when I'm down!

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

bump

bump

headshot every time

shit i never actually fully read this one until now, thought it was just dumb
as always, heres a song and a joosten pic
youtu.be/f1n6ihxcm6k

Looks like whenever he saw the game...

He lost it.

fuck...sorry these two look the same.

Jesus dude I'm sorry for your stupidity. have some tits

why

Ever since I became bipolar I can't trust my feelings.
Am I genuinely happy, am I actually excited, is that real anger, or am I just manic?
Am I actually exhausted, do I legitimately feel upset, or is it just the depression coming to take me?
I only feel safe when I am moderately contented, and that is no way to live my life.
Oh and my meds don't last the whole day, so I need to get the dosage increased. Except I missed the appointment with my psychiatrist. The new one is the day my script runs out, and my gf has in no uncertain terms assured me that if I miss this one she will see to it that I wait for the next one in the psych ward for failing to comply with treatment.

I know its a >meme movie but I forgot how sad the end of the movie drive makes me
Im dying rn bros

I'm so sorry OP
I was in Japan when my grandmother died. I just got to visit her grave yesterday. She died over two years ago and I was never able to make it back home, due to the military and such. It hurt so much. And I miss her dearly. If any of you can visit your grandparents, please do, just a small visit will make the world for them

I am so glad my grandma is a goddamn beast. She fell off a ladder at 76 and was only a bit scratched up from the pavement.

That's pretty awesome. Now that I'm back stateside I've been able to visit my other grandmother twice now. She's a heart old beast too. She has many years ahead of her

OP here.. Mine was too she had a HUGE garden with potatos, berries and she handled it all herself until she had to go to the hospital. Seriously go visit her.

I doubt OP or anyone cares but
I grew up with no one older then my parents
One of my grand fathers died in WW2 along with 2 of my fathers uncles. My mothers father died 7 years before i was born. and both grand mothers died when i was 1 & 2. So i have met them once though i don't remember. My parents were both only children so i don't have any extended family left what so ever that i have contact with. No aunts or uncles or pops or nans, just my parents and my sister. My father also left my mother for another woman when i was 10 so its just my mother and sister that i associate with. I always wished i had a family, a real family. No birthday cards, no excited birthday money or Christmas money that all my friends would get and spend. Wonder what its like to have a group of people that could unconditionally love me because of relation. Doesntfeelgood man.jpeg

Unfortunately her back started going on her, so right now she is in post-surgery rehab. Been visiting her whenever I can, especially now that my own shit () is somewhat handled. When she gets out we will take on the task of getting her garden back to its former glory. The food section alone is larger than her house.

One I posted a while back.

i cant, moved far away from home, cant afford the trip to visit grandma, dont know what to do

I dunno why man but I read "bandana" as "banana" and I was tripping balls the whole story until I realise he wasn't holding onto this rank ass rotten fuckin banana for years

youtube.com/watch?v=DVhEcjxfXyw

>be me 19
>gran mother dies
>currently live within a mile
>no feels
>go to funeral
>dont sing
>no feels
>greeted by people as they leave
>awkward.jpeg
>no feels
>leave
>next day
>no feels
>she was the only person I ever considered family
>mfw coldblooded

has anyone got a feels music playlist and wants to share?

this is great

>Hardass grandmother who was joking about her own death dies.
>nothing.jpg
>People greeting me and trying to comfort me are crying when i'm not.
>uh oh
>put on sad face
>grandma would've been proud of me

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY ITS OK BUDDY, YOU HANG IN THERE, JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND THAT IT'S GONNA BE OK. Sup ForumsROHUGS FOR YOU BUDDY.

I don't Know this feel. My grandma died when I was 8 months old and my grandpa died when I was 8 I really don't know the feel to have grandparents

Fuck off summer..

This one reminds me of the story about the medic with cancer.

You mean the kid who mains Heavy and spoke in his voice?

Oh, yeah, that one. I haven't read it in a while.

I don't really know what to say. I'm really lonely, I guess.
Not very close to my friends, no girlfriend. I've never told anyone else this, but I daydream a lot.
Mainly it's about having a cute girlfriend who loves me and is there for me. It's really pathetic, I know, but I can't help it, whenever I'm alone with nothing to do or in bed and I'm not sleeping, these fantasies come to my mind. I'm so lonely, guys, I just want someone to cuddle with.
I don't think my dreams will ever be ealized though, because of my country's culture. I was plannign on moving to the UK for education but I'm too socially inept, shy and awkward to do that without a friend, and I don't really have one that wants to do the same thing.
Furthermore, I feel like I'm heartless sometimes. My grandmother on my mother's side died around a year ago but I felt nothing, I didn't even feel sad. Now, my grandmother on my dad's side is very ill and might be dying. My dad and aunt and uncle are all sad but I couldn't care less. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
Sorry for writing so much. I've just kept this stuff in for so long.

dude...

:(

too late, lost all of them when I was 6

Time to do my daily dump of feels.
Good day today user? Better than before I hope.

>finally go get therapy
>put me in CBT
>get told it won't work, I need more than they can offer
>referred to another place for assessment
>back to CBT
>go to doctor and tell them about me just being shoved from place to place and about CBT not working
>get sent to CBT
>complain
>changed to general counselling
>tell them everything
>agrees with me that it wouldn't work
>sent back to doctor

My next appointment is in a week or so, I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried beyond my desire to and nobody wants to actually help, they just read the footnotes of whoever saw me prior.

I know how you feel bro
Exactly the same shit happening to me

here, removed the noise for you

There's hope for Sup Forums

Loved my grandmother, she always made sure our visits there were fun, would leave a small bowl of candy in front of the door if we slept over.

Not sad that she died though, it's just a thing that happens.
Never understood why people get so upset over the death of pets and grandparents, they tend to die before you, you know this. Deal with it.

God this one always hits me hard

This hit me

Thank you!

got me fucking crying again

Why'd you have to user? The feels hit me

that's so true, user, so true...

you make me cry, faggot

too late m8

meh, people should've asked for a screenshot to see if this was legit

I have a two parter
1/2

2/2

Lmao I read it as red banana and I couldn't feel because it was too damn funny picturing it

>mfw grandparents live with us
tis almost a tradition in my country that the youngest child should take care or live with parents when all siblings are married

im tired of this image i want this out feels thread

Wait what did you remove? They look the same to me

All my friends ditched me for new friends they met. I'm cool with it, but they don't even acknowledge me anymore. At this point, it's safe to say the only friends I have left are using me for something which is why they remain in contact with me. The past 4 years have been the worst for me. So much has happened, but even then I know someone has it worse so I never try to let it be known. I got screwed over by the only physical girlfriend I had, and now I'm into a girl I had a brief run in with. I blame myself for being emotionally invested so early. I'd really like to talk to her, try and start things off, not be the beta for once, man up and speak up whether I succeed or fail, but I can't even find a way to contact her except through my cousin, her friend. I trust him, and he said he'd like to help, but has been a no show for a while now. It's cool to say the summer has started off pretty well. However, I know you guys are dealing with bigger things, so sorry to bring up this, but it's the only place I feel safe in sharing.

I just want a cute girlfriend who loves me and I can cuddle with. I'm so lonely. :'(
Just cause someone else has bigger problems doesn't make yours invalid, user. We're all in this thread to vent anyways.

My entire family except me died in a car crash when i was 10. It was 2 days before my birthday. All i had left was my very sick grandma who passed away last week. I'm 19now and i'm all alone.

Erm, wow... Not scared to dump out your purse in public are ya!?

This is an anonymous place, that's why. :c

That helps, thank you.
I had a few good friends, I'm not mister popular, but I had a good amount. Eventually, they met with new people, and I haven't been able to see them much anymore because of our classes, but I still try to make time to see them. It's a bust now seeing how they're always so entangled in their new friends now, which doesn't bug me, but it does hurt that they have a much better connection with people they just met rather than someone they knew for years. A friend who remains with me, but probably because no one else will listen to his problems sent me a screenshot of his group chat, which surprise surprise has all the new people and my friends, except me of course. The title also hurt me, saying "Realest friends since birth" which shocks me since they just met these people. I know I'm not the best person, but when it's not a time to joke around, I'm serious, so I wonder, other than not seeing each other as much, would make them cast me away so easily. Things didn't help much with my girlfriend either, since I met a lot of these friends through her. For the whole 2 years with her, I've been faithful, but she would always say I'd end up cheating or be like her dad. Eventually, she cheated on me,and to this day, tries to justify it, and me being the doormat I was, went back to her. I couldn't handle it any longer when I found out she cheated on me with my bestfriends. I left but this also meant a huge awkwardness between us sharing friends. I met new people as well, but I don't want to rush things with them because I don't want to look desperate for attention. One of my friends thinks my depression talks and photos to be "a joke." I have very few friends, and they are only with me because they're the weird bunch that don't have friends either. I'm trying to fill the void. Throughout time, I noticed a girl who is friends of my cousin. She looks stunning and shares similarities with me.