>MB

bamp

Artist?

>This is Chloedog Will dump More

Artist name is on both

Well clearly im a pleb so pls name it

ALso which folder do i dump.

JUNEBUQ

I'll be honest, I don't know how to pronounce it, but the name is in the lower left corner

Looking for this

Thanks

Np, I get all my stuff off Sup Forums cuz I'm the true pleb :^)

Artist?

Don't exactly know :/

Artist is Nuzzo

Thanks

No love for, Aimi?

Wheres sharkboy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3chqHe14eY

Dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler. One of their names is Adam.

check the vid.

Also.

Hi guys, hows life?

It sucks. How about you?

Howdy love, how're you?

doin' alright, thanks

Where's her urethra?

My life's great right now.
Sorry to hear the though.
Hope it get's better within the hour.

I Listened to all the music you provided.
Loved the sword, the goats like it too.
Listened to both albums from acid rain, they're great!
Researched the whole "sludge" genre, found some nice music in the process.
You really made my week Dash.

I'm also a huge fan of "Fleshgod Apocalypse", do you know some other bands that make music like that?

And what's eating you?

The hole in the middle is her urethra, thought it wasn't drawn very well. The vagina is below that.

Better question, do you wan't to talk about it, or do you want to take your mind of the matter?

Dash?

Glad you enjoyed it all, brother. Haven't listened to Fleshgod Apocalypse, personally. According to Wikipedia they're tech death and symphonic metal. Good tech death bands are Nile, Suffocation, and Cryptopsy. Good symphonic death metal is stuff like early In Flames, though that genre isn't that big.

Just crazy shit going on with my family at the moment. My uncle has been going through some rough times for a long time now, and shit hit the fan a couple of days ago when he got drunk and got in a car wreck and went to jail. That caused his mom whom he lives with the pretty much go full panic because shit has already been crazy the past couple of weeks. She had to go to the hospital because her blood pressure got so high and ended up making her sick. Her other son, who is special needs, has to have someone to look after him while his mom gets better, so my grandma whom I currently live with is leaving for a few days until everything gets sorted out. But I'm really not all that worried at this point because I'm so used to crazy shit happening now that it doesn't even phase me any longer. Other than that, I'm having really bad problems sleeping, which is only exaggerated by horrible allergies that causes me to get so congested that I can't breath and have only had 3 hours of sleep today. The worst part is that allergy medicine never works for me.