Guys I'm searching a gaming pc to buy for around 900€ which is able to run most new games in high quality and with...

Guys I'm searching a gaming pc to buy for around 900€ which is able to run most new games in high quality and with which i can stream league of legends. I have no clue of computers plz help me out!

In which country is home, comrade?

>>>g

Kill yourself

>which i can stream league of legends
just kill yourself faggot

First rule. Fuck looks.
Worry about that shit later.

Basically just choose a game that demands a lot of power and try to build around it.
Sometimes the game will run fine even without the recommendations.

budget , country , peripherals ,OS ?

>lol
Pls kill yourself faggot

Wait until the 1070 is released, it's the same as a 980ti/titan x but for 300-400

The integrated graphics of a modern CPU can run league of legends 60+ fps.
Get a 6600k

this should be enough to run that shitty game

I can build you one for half the price of anywhere else, what resolution is your monitor?

TP3

Not if he's in Aussy

Alienware laptop is the only logical choice

This was $1000 CAD, minus the monitors and SSDs

>Alienware
>logical choice

>Not seeing he is trying to troll OP
>mfw

B8m8ir88/8

I second this. Alienware is the only real choice when getting a PC.
Building your own is just too much hassle and really difficult, OP.
Plus alienware PCs are was assay cheaper than building one.

msi gp60

Trolling and bait? Nice counter-troll.

There isn't really any other choice when it comes to quality performance gaming and a slick cool design you can show off to your friends.

Think of how jealous everyones gonna be when you rock over to there house with your alienware laptop and start running LoL in 1080p...

Thank me later bud

i had that exact pc, the 8350 is way too power thirsty for the mobo to work right, glad i upgraded

or your msi.

It's a little like a space heater, but it runs everything on max and it was cheap.

roll

I have that case. Check out Tom's hardware computer building tutorials or if you don't want to learn anythin, just use pc part picker

Hvis dansk:

Shark på Sjælland, er et godt sted at handle. De har også et godt ry. Tror nok det er shark gaming, eller noget i den dur. Hvis du altså leder efter en færdigbygget.

I got this now

I'm sorry for calling you a troll, your explanation just made it totally clear. Please OP, just buy the goddamn Alienware already!

Speccy it.

Also, I did have a closed-circuit water cooler like that but for absolutely no reason it started over heating.

dat cablemanagment

i really can't do much with it, the cables aren't the right lengths and i'm too cheap to get custom length ones, and some of the cables are just unable to be anywhere else

like?

what size is that little monitor on the left?

I just build up my pc this is the setup:

Processor: Intel Core i5 6600K 4x 3.50GHz
graphic card: GIGABYTE GeForce 4GB GTX 960 Gaming G1
RAM: Kingston HyperX DIMM 16GB DDR4-2133 Kit

Mainboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme4
1.HHD: Samsung MZ-750250BW 250 GB SSD
2.HHD: Seagate ST1000DM003 1 TB
CPU-Cooler: Alpenföhn Brocken 2
PSU: Corsair CX600M 600W
Case: Corsair Carbide Clear 400C (Tower)

Cost 1000€ and I build it myself but with this everything works out great.

17"/780p

The pic is a little stretched

thanks

I don't care as long as it's not inside the case. To be honest, your pic looks similiar to my situation.

But do you have two surge protectors?

looks like my cables use to before i mounted everything on the wall.
http://
pcpartpicker.
com/p/NDmtxr
link to whats more or less my pc

i5 6600k
z170
ssd
Then pretty much anything you fancy after that. It's a pain putting win7 on some z170 boards though unless you have the old style ps2 mouse/keyboard

yo sorry op here my monitor is 1680/1050 p
living in germany