How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

more often than i think about going out side...

Probably... 5-7 times a week for the last 16 years.

Every time you post this boring copy pasta thread

I don't.

Every day at work that sucks and i cant retire..

Almost every day since my heart attack

Daily tbh. It's a funny thing, I always make preparations in my head, and have even tried a short drop noose, but when it comes down to kms, there's a huge mental barrier. I think that the best way to die would be by accidental od.

Never because that's not normal.

I kill myself at least twice a day

I think about the suicide of others a lot, I don't understand why do you want to die sooner, postpone it! you will die anyway, and maybe life will surprise you.

Mostly at job interviews

Not often but after Star Wars Episode IX comes out I will most likely end it all.

This, I know that feel bro

I too play scenarios in my head. Call me a faggot for it but my favorite way so far is a shot straight the heart that way I can at least have an open casket like everyone in my family who's died before me. I've thought about ODing this summer though on a mixture of xans, lean, and alcohol so we'll see.

Why not buy lethal drugs from the darknet? At least you will actually go. It's one of my fantasies. :)

Haven't visited the darknet at all tbh, worried I might fuck up and leave some kind of trail.

Prolly safer to be drugs IRL

you need a PO box, bit coins, and a tor browser. Then just google / reddit a list of .onion sites that sell drugs that kill. There's nothing like a lump of Mexican black tar heroin on your desk.

/r/DarkNetMarket

I did last night

Dang how old are you?

You're on Sup Forums.

Fake and gay

whenever I am bored

This. Me too for some reason.

all the time, i dont an hero because i dont want to give other people the satisfaction of seeing me dead

Never. Death is too beautiful to rush.

You say that as if you're Hitler or something. No one cares if you die or not.

Every fucking day.
Pic somewhat related.

I used to believe, and sometimes still do, in all these noble ideas. Bravery, Courage, Honor, Selflessness,
I want nothing more than to be a hero. I'm so depressed though, because the world I grew up in turned out to be full of selfish, belligerent faggots.

Men aren't valued, masculinity isn't desired, I have nothing to fight for, and nothing to hold on to.
The world doesn't give a fuck about anything, apart from retarded religious shit in the middle east the world is peaceful and weak.

If someone insults me on the streets, or my family or my lover, I can't engage them, I can't carve out my name.
All I can do is conform.

I hate it and I think about suicide on a daily basis.
But I keep on living hoping some day I can push someone away from a car, I live on with the hope that I can die for someone else, that's literally all I cling to

Almost every day I want to kill myself.

Then why are you still here, pussy.

gf