Why are American girls so fat and ugly?

Why are American girls so fat and ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/health/british-american-bad-teeth-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It takes your mind off of the inbred, bad teeth skanks from europe.

She's Australian

Why you baitin'?

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/health/british-american-bad-teeth-study/

You lose.

because they eat bricks of cheese

Pretty sure it's not cheese but cheese flavored fat

Ooooooo nigga... Oooh shit

The only inbred's are in Amerifat..newfag

>Why are American girls so fat and ugly?

posts fat Aussie chick from Sydney.

Question still valid tho!

That's USA for you, OP.

Actually. England and Britain has been around alot longer than America. They also hate opening borders, therefore hundreds of years more interbreeding. Plus the royal family tree doesn't branch much.

>rebel wilson
>american
Silly cunt

i went on holiday to the us once, couldn't believe all the fat fuckers everywhere. Everytime they film something in the us they probably hold a special at macdonalds and remove the rest with trucks. not exaggerating there's literally a swarm of fat ugly fuckers everywhere you go

Ok

Lol spotted the butthurt yurocuck.

you typed those 2 chars so fast with your piggy fingers porky good for you, here have some bacon

American here jacking off to your butthurt atm. Kep em coming pal need more stimulation here. Thinking about you grinding those yellow skew teeth baxk and forth. Hennnnggg

Ok

careful u don't get a heartattack piggy

Ok

This is true. I went to Europe, and I was amazed by how there were no fat people.

>American girls
>posts Australian landwhale

America has fat acceptance movements galore. Fat people here act like they're still fit.. so they go out, live life, swim, etc. It's disgusting, but that's the way it is.

Europe is different. No massive movement yet, so your fat people still feel shame and hardly ever go outside.

The stats don't lie. A lot of Europe is just as fat, if not fatter, than the US.

Europe is also getting fat (especially UK) but we don't have near as much morbidly obese as US.

no we gave her to the yanks.. No take backsies

Yet

No no it really isn't.

Especially when England is just as fat as us.

>massive
>movement
lol just looked up your stats, half the % of US you fat fuck

Jackass