G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

You know, user, I catch this thread every morning but never follow it. I don't know if you ever get a lot of replies, but thanks for looking out. You're a good soul.

I'm not killing myself because of my siblings. They look up to me too much to leave them on their own. We lost our mother at a young age and we're all we have.

>I'm not killing myself because of my siblings. They look up to me too much to leave them on their own. We lost our mother at a young age and we're all we have.

you're a good guy user. i wish the best for you and your siblings, sorry about your mom.

how else will I show off my knowledge to others, if not by living?

My shift starts in a few hours, can't kill myself before payday

what do you know ?

true. what you going to do with your paycheck ?

because i like music too much.

and it would hurt those who care about me.

and i'm not always depressed.

i don't always browse Sup Forums.

no gun

Pay for college, can't kill myself before I become more successful than my parents

guess you shouldn't do it then.
makes sense.

just a bit of everything. Plenty of general knowledge, especially science, along with some high level thinking.
I find knowledge to be my passion of life, so I'll probably spend most of life as a researcher, either in physics or toxicology

I kill myself for isis today

well thats cool. I wish you luck in your sharing of knowledge and your pursuit of new knowledge.

thanks.
Isn't webm related a trap?

i hope not. then i'll fee bad for liking it.

My girlfriend of 4 years left me a couple of weeks ago. Shit's been hard, but I'm not gonna kill myself because, as cliche as it sounds, I believe in myself. I believe I will defeat all the challenges I have away from me, you know, getting over her, graduating, making some money and making a name for myself doing something I love and that will, hopefully, help others. It's going to be hard and slow but I know I can make it. And one day I'll wake up and everything's gonna be fine and I will have found my place and friends and people who truly love me. And that day I will be happy.

just landed a consulting gig where i work 15 hours a week and it covers all expenses and rent.

I'm not going to kill myself because my life is looking up, and I have to help my friends get to this level. I'd feel awful if I left the people I love stuck in a deeper hole than I'm in.

that's great man.

that's awesome. i wish you the best.

it gets better bro. You're doing good. Hang in there.

thanks user. i just need to pick up one or two more clients and i'll be rolling.

eventually i want to start another business

Im not going to kill myself cause im all thats left for my parents, my brother left them for a dumb bitch.

Golf

Because I'm planning on killing myself tomorrow.

If I am kill then no one can take my child to school today.

My girlfriends coming over today for a few days.
But
I'm broke as fuck and asked her to bring her own food since I'm dangerously low on it. She says she has none either and is also broke, guess I'm just gonna eat her when I'm hungry

once you're dead it won't matter at all

Easy, why bother, death comes to all user

Just kill it too

>problem solved

I've got a dog that needs me and killing myself would mean my recent cunt of an ex would get a lot of sympathy she'll sure as hell use to make her seem like the good guy. So I guess I'm not killing myself for spite. Huh.

>Qt gf with 10/10 body
>loving family
>Plenty of friends
>Healthy
>Live in 10/10 apartment
>Not poor
>Go to good university

I'm still bored, but life is pretty good.

once you're dead you won't care about any of this at all. sweet release

think about it first.
then don't do it.

Dogs are worth living for

CHECK 'M

KILL STREAK LOOLLL TRIPS

You know, you're right.

There's people I need to kill before I kill myself!

I LEFT ALONE, MY MIND WAS BLANK

don't do that either.
go for a jog.
fuck a bitch in the pussy.
if you don't access to a bitche's pussy.
Go pay a bitch, and fuck her pussy.
relax.

True

Nothing is happening in my life.
I tried improving my life but there's always some obstacle screwing me over.
>tried lifting, get pneumonia
>tried getting a gf, get rejected
>tried starting my own business, something breaks and I have to use my funds to repair it.

I'm destined to be a loser my entire life.

because I am a coward

So you fail once (or a few times), and you give up on lifting, gf obtainment, and business. That's pussy vagina way of living life. Failure is a part of life, and you'll fail at alot of shit before you succeed. Stop being a pussy.

i've started 3 business over the last few years and each one failed ultimately but i've learned from the mistakes.and each one fails a little less critically

sauce?

not once or a few times, every fucking time. I'll keep trying but nothing's improving so far.

no sauce.

Because I called in sick today. No reason to kill myself on a day off.

again, stop being a pussy.
when you eventually succeed, all these fails will make the success even sweeter.
get well soon, user. don't die.

Don't worry, I'm not that sick. Just had a lot of sick leave saved up and woke up feeling exhausted cuz of a shitty night's sleep. A good day of rest and relaxation and I'll be right as rain.

Just got a new job, 40 hours, monday through friday, weekends off.
Girlfriend of 4 years loves me to bits and I love her. Will ask to marry soon.
Bills don't hurt my wallet every month now.
Mom quit smoking
Dad got remarried.
I complain a lot, but life is going so fucking amazing right now and I can NOT complain.

Love my life Sup Forums I can only hope the same for you guys.

I feel I screw over my employers every time i called in sick even if I don't get paid for the day off work.

Been trying to detox from booze all week. When I am on a bender I can drink 2 liters of straight vodka in 24 hours, so I am pretty severe. Been pissing and shitting blood. Talked my boss out of firing me this morning by agreeing to do heavy lifting tomorrow starting at 6:30 am. This is extremely medically stupid for me to do, but I really do not have much choice seeing as I have 5 bucks to my name and haven't earned a paycheck in two weeks.

Figure I will decide if I am taking myself out in the next few hours.

I might feel that way if I had co-workers who relied on me, but I'm pretty much the only guy in my city who does my job and I don't have very many deadlines to meet. So if I got time off and don't feel good, I'm not gonna waste my time at work.

I don't know why as i don't know why i will

Sorry about your mum mate. She'd be proud to hear that. Good luck with that.

I'd be diamonds if i didn't wank 5 times in 4 hours.

bc i've got a good job, great house, awesome family and a big cock that women love. Now just my wife though. nothing to be a sadfag about.

I'm too much of a worthless fucking coward to do it.

It would make the world a better place, but I have no interest in making the world a better place.

'Cause I have work, and I'm not breaking my attendance record. Nigga.

lazy af

hope everything continues to be great for you.

As a 26 years old man who has a micropenis I'm finding less and less reasons to live.

No excuse, I really should get around to it one day soon.

just get good at using your tongue.

Apparently it doesn't work like that.
Women like to be fucked too. And I can't give them that the way the want it.

so you going to kill yourself b/c of that.
fuck them as best you can with your micro dick then tongue them down as good as you can.
as long as they cum, that's all that matters. don't be a depressed faggot over something you cant change.

True. I can't change that, but let me ask you a question, have you had a girl burst in laughs when you get your pants down and tell everyone she knows at college? Because I have.
It kind of ruins trying to chat with other girls.

My long-term girlfriend left me recently, and I've been manically depressed ever since, considered suicide a few times. She was my whole world, I left my entire family and moved across country just to be with her. But, yesterday was the best day I've had since. Had a great meal, got a great score on my exam and went on a date with a super cute girl.It's days like that that make this life worth living, and hopefully today will be another one.

fuck those bitches.
And fuck that laughing bitch.
If you killed yourstuf over something stupid like that they win.
Bitches do mean shit all the time.

May your ex-gf catch Aids-Cancer in the vagina.
Move on, you'll find new pussy and a better bitch.

kek

source for webm?

Because im too much of a coward to do it

become an womann :DDdee

I cannot see her pussy

Gf/love of my life split (mutual) im not killing myself because im a man. Yeah im depressed, yeah I miss pounding that sweet ass, I miss the affection, the attention. And one day if were both ready, maybe it will reignite but until then, im going to keep working out, eating healthy, meditating, and experiencing, I think for right now I need to focus on myself, not past failures. Killing yourself is a heavy burden for your family to bear, emotionally, financially etc. Not worth it

Still no Half Life 3 and Eva 4