Should we kill this cancer or not ?

should we kill this cancer or not ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzGIrW2T1LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't wanna kill your dad

You caring so much about men kissing is quite gay.

The military is gayer than homosexuality will ever be.

The two men in that image are experiencing more love than you will in your entire life

yh fuck america lets nuke it

Why don't you go ahead and start. We'll try and see you in the prison afterwards.

Hahaha OP is gay.

As a gay guy that no one ever thinks is gay, I like this picture. I like it a lot.

This is true, literally the gayest straight men you'll ever meet.

just try to be gay for a day, you'll like it, I promise

And then what?

They should keep that faggtry in their fucking home. That is a Marine is a shame to the Corps, worse than female infantry.

I'm jelly. i wish my guy would jump into my arms like that at least once in my life

>Serving his country
>fighting for freedom
>getting his dick served by his choice of partner
>American hero

yes that would make life worth living

when a guy jumps into your arms once

No, as they are not doing anything harmful or detrimental to anyone else. You however should be exterminated, or at least locked up and left to rot since you apparently believe that murder is ok as long as it's strangers whom you don't like. You may be harmless, and probably are, but we shouldn't take the risk, and besides you deserve the brutality and dehumanization you wish for. It's just that it would be directed at you instead. Still it should be satisfying to you, since it would be the world conforming to your own desires, at least partially, and that's all that matters.

>2020-4
>caring what other people do that doesn't affect you

Shut up OP. This country was founded on freedom from persecution. They have every damn right to be this queer.

Do I personally like it? Nope, I think that shit's gross. If i'm getting poop on my dick it's going to be from a girl.

a gay couple is good for them .....

That's a bit harsh.
They can't repoduce anyway so there's literally no problem.

The only thing that should happen is what should happen to religion; not allow them to push their shit onto kids.

quads fuckin witnessed, words of wisdom

couldn't give a shit. more women for me.

With fire. Kill it with fire

why do you care so much about fagget people?
i dont give a shit if they want to fuck each other asses let them be

lol aparently you believe that murder is okay as well. the entire block of bullshit you wrote applies to you too mate

Long as he kills shit as good as the straight guys, I don't see any reason to

Does homosexuality really matter in your life? What does it harm? What's the worst that can happen to you if two guys fuck one another?

>caring about homosex

most people on Sup Forums are weaker than those gaylords

a boner?

>push their shit onto kids

I don't think there's ever been a situation where a kid's been turned gay by their parents.

if they were to start pushing shit INTO kids, then I think we'd have a problem.

marines and soldiers in general are a shame to mankind
bunch of murderers ans psychopaths fighting wars, killing nonstop because some old fart orders

ye you're right, fucking useless orders, especially during ww2, no point to fight against nazis.

nazis were the same bunch of brainless mongoloids following orders from some old insane fart

If no one had fought the Nazis then we wouldn't have all this gay and tranny acceptance bullshit.

Did your mom you a certificate when you graduated homeschool?

if men/women weren't so proudly idiotic, they wouldn't be fighting each other
youtube.com/watch?v=VzGIrW2T1LQ

>as they are not doing anything harmful or detrimental to anyone else.
Sorry, mate, but you are SO wrong on that account. Having gays in your unit is really bad for morale, especially in frontline deployment. There's a good reason why US military says "Don't ask, don't tell" in this matter.

>killing all americans
Yeah good luck with that...
The jews aren't easy to remove, people tried multiple times but you see the results, and america is like a jewish luna park

In your world is simple and stupid like that and its ok. Go sleep soundly in your bed tonight and continue in your bubble. In ours someone has to fight and win those battles. Do the killing and the dying son, its a reality of this world.

You should kill them; then yourself

>Did your mom you a certificate when you graduated homeschool
Did yours?

Sometimes there's no other option. Unfortunately as evidenced by WW2, the right side doesn't always win.

wow, a mom home school comeback.
i will change my point of view on human shit now
thank you user, your wisdom has liberate me.
now im gonna get my gun and kill for hallyburton, ford or ibm

Former Marine here. This is disgusting.
1. Because hes is uniform
2. I believe this was a home coming and im sure there were families and children there.
3.its just fucking disgusting

>ITT: fedorable Sup Forumsfags grumpy cause they were too fat to join the military and can't even get a guy to kiss them, let alone a woman
>I have money that they're all atheists too

this, this and this, OP

>if we didn't have soldiers and guns, the whole world would be peaceful and happy

Yeah....ok

you dont have to fight shit
nobody should have to fight for shit
there's enough for everyone, but then again, this is the human shit im talking about
humans deserve war and kill each other for ''freedom?.''creed''? whatever suits you better
get your gun

Are you going serve in their place?

>gee, I sure hope that faggot doesn't give me mouth to mouth if I get shot
Your logic is shit I can break it with a stiff fart
As someone who's entire family, friends and future consists of military mrn and women, there is no giving a shit what the differences between you and the guy in the foxhole next to you are. People thought the exact same thing when they let black men serve, and then other minority's. When your life is on the line you couldn't give less of a shit if the guy next to you took cock or not, as long as he's by your side fighting with you.

Soldiers that invade other countries while believing they are protecting their own? Absolutely

>I wish America were more like those countries that don't need a government or an army, like Angola and other African nations!

And what makes you confident that you are the good ones? The nazis thought the same way you think about your country, that they would bring the peace and rescue the world.

So ideologically there is no real difference between you folks and the nazis, and maybe you are even worse...

My granddad was no soldier during ww2, he was a member of the underground SPD, and fought against the nazis. We need more of these people, people who not just follow stupid, who think for their own and fight on a political level, even if they get tortured in prison for the rest of their lives.

The hippie just doesnt get it, he wants to play kumbayah with the whole world. I will get my gun asshole, so I can kill the other son of a bitch before he kills me.

Quadruple check

meh people will never understand , thats why they go to church, to pray for the yankes to win the next superbowl nab finals vs hulk hugan in a miley cyrus match sponsored by hillary trump

>implying thats what he said

> gotta go save muh murica!!!!! *invades a country, kills civilians*

Semper

i wish america feed their people instead of their war machine, then they could play world police

As much as I loathe faggots, their lifestyle and agendas; they're still better than mudslimes or any other religitards.

Last I checked, America wasn't the only one to invade those countries
I have money that your country provided troops in Afghanistan or Iraq
Both of which really needed to be invaded anyways
Despite the fact the we found out the guy we went to Afghanistan for in the first place was hiding in pakistan, haji still deserved to die

I'm not gay but I love the gay man... He's not the person stopping you from getting laid! And there are way too many people out there baby making! If every other guy were gay it would be easier to get laid and you will surely start seeing some fuckin lanes opening up on the highway!

>feed their people
Our low income groups are the fattest in the world
Try again misinfo boy

Jajajaj, so funny. My country is so far away from at it's hilarious.
>Both of which really needed to be invaded anyways
You are what is wrong with this world. You right there. How does it feel that the world would be a better place if you didn't exist?

blah blah, so brave-so brave, same old shit.

This is what a true murican retard looks like. Take pictures childern!

Fucking beaner detected, opionion is invalidated

So you really believe muslim extremists have human rights? K

Well, this behavior is not allowed in uniform. So, this specifically should be eradicated, yes. If I can't even hold my wife's hand, this faggot shouldn't be kissing his boyfriend in uniform.

I'm for Uruguay, the place where we have free education and healthcare. And legal weed. Keep crying muritard

Same human rights that your soldiers. You call them terrorists, how do you think irqui, afghanian, iranies, sotuh american kids call you? You are the real monster

Dont know what issues you take with invasion but, show me a war where innocent civilians didnt die, go on, show me.
You guys are truly shining beacons of humanity, if only everybody followed your example the whole world would enjoy peace and zero armed conflict.

And also you live in shit and starvation, and half of your population is riding doors into America because we can actually give them jobs that aren't picking shit out of El Dictators sphincter
Now do me a favor wrap me another burrito Jose

Exactly the point, start making wars, fucking retard. Are you a living cliché? Is it you Donald Trump? Fuck US' s educational system, look at its byproduct

Valid point! Never looked at it that way!

Iraqi/afghani kids love US soldiers. Have you ever been on either side of this?

....?
Yeah, you really know your international socioeconomics. Awesome lad, keep muricking

>Liberators
But I guess faggots like you forget that the people we kill were the ones murdering these kids and using their guns to maintain a savage tribal dominance in which they enforced genital mutilation, rape, murder, etc.
But no, the two kids caught in a crossfire make NATO troops the bad guys
Have to say NATO lest faggots forget it's not just America fighting

Yes, of course they do. They love being invaded! It's always so fun. Stop deluding yourself. You are the bad guys. The whole world agrees on this. Excpet maybe europe, but they are almost as bad as you

Hahaha!!

Of course! They were meanies!
> that guy is a terrorist meanie, he hurts people, go fuck him up, doesn't matter who you kill in the process
> sir yes sir hurr durr soldier good soldier kill meanie terrorist sir yes sir

Muh'rines

Looking at all the comments in this thread makes me sad. The white race will die and the mozlems will take over.

Why? Let these faggots fight on the frontline and die for us. Gay meatshields yo.

Kek

I agree OP. I too hate happy productive members of society. We should eliminate everyone who's not jacking off to CP in their moms basement.

GameCube!

Oh thank God. I just fuck 9 year olds at the playground.

I love how the big, bad soldier man is the bitch in this relationship. Provides keks.

indeed it would be a better world

This

It's fun being rescued from their own deseased and corrupted leaders, war and conflict are much complicated than what your simpleminded asshead can come up with. Im acctually quite concerned by the fact that some fags believe this shit

But you would defend muslims who marry and fuck kids because we're all so fucking acceptive?

Blame it to their faggot leader Obama. He is one big fucking faggot, his legacy will be the faggotry of the USA.

At least princes server her duty being the other soldiers bitch while in combat. Corporal faggot at your service sir!