Do you have to pay a license to watch the idiot box in your cunt?

Do you have to pay a license to watch the idiot box in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xfHRhXW1hno
tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/what-does-your-licence-fee-pay-for-top13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't watched TV since 2012

and no

We pay a fortune in taxes to the abc.

You don't know how good you Brits have it.

At least the BBC manages to pump out good shows every once in a while but our public broadcasters have the same budget as the fucking Russian space agency and don't manage to produce anything of worthwhile value.

Correct, but we don't need a licence for anything, which was the question.

If I lived in the UK I wouldn't pay the license fee just so I could record goons knocking on my door.
youtu.be/xfHRhXW1hno

Seriously man, how much of a cheapskate do you have to be to try and get out of something as simple as a straightforward tax, I would much rather have this, which given the quality of our public tv I actually would pay gladly, than have it simply be drawn, much like may other things I actually don't approve of, out of my income tax, VAT, etc.

The BBC will be in a sad state soon in this political climate due to funding cuts.I If we didn't have the TV license fee then where would we get the funding to make documentaries and the odd decent series. What about our radio series?

tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/what-does-your-licence-fee-pay-for-top13

Your movies are also garbage.

You guys are great at engineering, but man do you suck at visual media.

Fun fact: I live in a FREE COUNTRY so NO, I don't have to pay a license to watch TV
>top kek
The UK is basically a fascist state at this point

lmao. for as much shit as the Britburkkas talk about us, we'll always have this over them.

>Do you have to pay a license to watch the idiot box in your cunt?
No. Those fuckers knocked on my door once and asked if I had a tv. I said no and then they left. I still get letters every now and then that "reminds" me that I must pay if I have a tv.

What if you don't pass the test to get your licence?

There is no test, you witless Abo faggot.

What's wrong Nigel? A bit sore after being fucked by the BBC?

>implying that I don't enjoy the BBC.

Joke's on you, Abo.

I am so blown away by the tv licensing law in the UK. It is such an infringement of privacy that you need a license to own a TV in your house, even if you were just to use it for console games. What is the point of this law? What do your slimeball politicians purport the purpose of such a law to be?

What happens if you fail the test for the TV license? Are you thrown in jail?

>It is such an infringement of privacy that you need a license to own a TV in your house, even if you were just to use it for console games.

It amazes me that with all the info available on the web, you choose to be an ignorant cunt.

You don't need one to have a TV set

desu, the BBC puts out quality documentaries, worth every pound (I don't pay)

I got rid of my kikebox 14 years ago

I just couldnt take the media manure pouring through it into my room anymore.

>so i post on Sup Forums and read breitbart

Sort of.

We used to have a license system like you guys but few years ago it was replaced by a separate "YLE tax", collected from each household.

In practice it means the national broadcasting corporation now has a free tab open from taxpayers' wallets. It is also free to raise that special tax whenever it feels the need to hire a new round of middle managers.

4 chan is a riot

so many collective mongoloids here to laugh at

it's the best comedy show ever

you wont find anything like this on your kikebox