ITT: How to spot a poor person

ITT: How to spot a poor person.

I noticed that only poor people drive cars that are all modded out. Lowered, rims, shitty paint jobs, fart cannon exhausts, etc.

If you drive something like this, I know instantly you're poor as fuck.

How do you think they got poor...

> takes picture from mommies passenger seat

checked and kek'd

Idk about them being poor but being retarded, confirmed.

It's called a sleeper op

You mod your car and put money into the parts and power because who the fuck cares about the vanity aspect. It's like being metrosexual. Are you gay lol.

recently ive noticed that if you are young and have any money or status nobody will let you be too out of shape, so the only time i see overweight people or skeletons is when i go grocery shopping or something in places that poor people go. maybe its a big city thing because you always have to be so active to keep up.

Poor detected

What about rednecks with big trucks

While people like to think they're better than niggers but jacked up trucks with loud exhaust and fake hood scoops are dumb cosmetic bullshit just like spinners and chrome

>fender audio
>calling anyone poor

Only autists do that to their cars.

This.

The camber on those tires is outrageous.

Lifted trucks are no different from track cars or any other modded vehicle. Just built for a different sport. Lift is basically essential if you want to rock crawl or do mud drags. If you are refering to lifted trucks that never go off road, then you are talking about mall crawlers, the truck equivvalent of ricers.

Are you retarded?
Stance and Hella flush are the farthest thing from sleeper you can be.

>track cars
That much camber does the opposite of assisting with traction. Less tire on road.

you have not the perspective to pass such judgement you humungous faggot.

I hate when niggers put big ass rims on basically any stupid car they can get ahold of.
Then you got white inbreds that lift their stupid diesels 5 ft off the fucking ground and put a big ass fart cannon. Ugh I hate living in South Georgia.

Wasn't calling the car in the pic a track car. That is obviously hellaflush rice trash. Was saying that not all lifted trucks are for show the same as not all modded cars are rice

zip might i ask?
31566 here

I'm in Georgia.
I own land. It would cost more to pave my driveway than it did to build most Sup Forumstards homes.
In the rainy season my mustang is garage bound, so ya- my truck is lifted with mud tires.
Granted, theres a difference between what I use and a mall crawler- just making a point so we all don't get grouped together. Just seeing someone on the road doesn't always tell you what life he lives.

ah i feel the same about all the fucking jacked up trucks and nigs with massive rims

Rice and stance =/= sleeper you tard

checked

>poor
>can afford to buy, insure, licence, operate, and modify a relatively new car

Pick one, faggot.
Because the last time I checked, poor people don't have cars.

ITT: how to spot a fag.

Just look for OP's post.

Yeah but most lifted trucks aren't used off road just like most ricers never see a racetrack. Nothing but a bunch of white niggers oogahboogahing over penis size

I get that but when you 9/10 inbreds lift their shit and put a bunch of fucking light bars anywhere they would bolt on looks so fucking tacky and poor.
Unfortunately niggers and inbreds are the majority around here.

they're mechanics you dumb fuck

I drive a 25,000$ car and I don't have a dollar to my name

Here in Arizona most lifted trucks do actually off road. However I do see the occasional mall crawler, almost always a Chevy on giant chrome rims. Almost always missing the front driveshaft.

Checked and kekd

They are not mechanics any more than someone who can add being called an engineer. No mechanic would set tires to like 500% optimal camber.
This is the exact opposite of someone hiding a gray system in a shit shell. This is someone who put a ton of shit mods that provide no benefit with the intent to make it look like he has some clue what he's doing. I'm just surprised it doesn't have a spoiler and a NOS sticker.

Dubs don't lie

rofl ecks dee

I drive a $5000 car and make 100k/year. Congrats on a future of terrible financial decisions.

a sleeper looks stock you fuck tard

>guy can't afford matching color parts
>he had no money to fix his wheels camber
>can't buy fender
>shitty body polishing
>GUYSY I SPOTTED POOR PERSON
Are you retarded?

>If you drive something like this
at least it's rear wheel drive. so while all that camber is like putting hunts ketchup on great steak, it's still a good car under all the shit done to it.

op's pic shows a person with good taste, but zero fucking class. would bet real money that the driver is hispanic.

They post on Sup Forums

fucking ricers, i agree. that car is so fucking gross

Laughed

So what about when I do the same thing to say in the MK4 Supra twin turbo brand name Wheels with about 15 to 20 grand dropped on a body kit. Or are you just talking about all the little Hondas with fart can eBay exhaust?

at least they are happy though

being into cars is an awesome thing
even if you don't agree with their car tastes. they are happy.
if you cry about it then you are the ultimate fuccboi

I can sense your retarded attitude that you think of yourself as somehow better. Why?

It's not about the amount you spend, it's that you are putting money into a car rather than investments.

The whole pickup truck culture is fucking gay. Chrome side steps, the same XD wheels and some generic dual exhaust on an automatic. Or you are some kid with a diesel making noise at every stop light.

These people are just as bad as ricers.

then you are a poor person with massive debt

Well if you're like me and you do all the work yourself it is an investment. For example I just sold an M3 E46 that I got blown up. 5 k then turn around about a custom body kit myself full racing cage Lexani windows.exc Rebuilt the motor. All in all I put 23K in it. I'm sold at 35K. So you tell me how it's not an investment. But I agree the mexihondas are shit.

>Poor
The suspension, if done properly I mean, was probably 600$ or more alone. If you want poor as an insult at least use a better example like a car on steelies and back yard primer

Six figure OTR truck driver. Absolutely zero debt.

Pretty sure this is bait, but you're retarded either way so it doesn't matter. Of course that person's poor, but they didn't "mod" their car like that, their car was repaired that way when it became broken. They didn't go out and spend money frivolously on their >$2000 pos, the probably waited til it was about to break down, then went and spent money they can't afford to be wasting on an automobile, because without a car you're pretty much fucked unless your job is super close, or you enjoy walking several miles to and from work everyday. You act like poor people have the same choices a wealthier person has, and chooses to get the shittier options, no that's just all they can afford. Baby's obviously never had mummy take away his allowance and made him fend for himself.

I need some light bars actually. Can't see shit out here at night. Might look stupid, but neighbor took a pick of a goddam panther in his yard not long ago- I'd like to see what's roaming around here from as far away as possible.
When I say "I have land", I'm not talking about 2 acres. I've thought about building my own private 3/8 dirt oval and a 1/4 mile drag strip out behind my forest where there's a decent sized clearing.

Dude you do not know what you're talking about there is a huge difference. >Pic related
You have to have massive cash just to purchase a stock car any of the two above. Mod it right and you're looking at possibly a 100k or more

It's more that rich people have the time and money to stay in shape. When you're poor you buy what you can afford, and the cheapest foods in the store are the ones that make you bloat up like a parade balloon. Add to that the fact that many poor people work (the ones that do work) 12+ hours a day just to make ends meet, and most people will be too exhausted to work out for an hour or two. It used to be that being fat was a sign of wealth and opulence, and I'm sure it is in some third world nations, but in America it's become a sign of the lower class.

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about there's a huge difference.

It's called a hobby you judgemental faggot. When you go home is your house completely spartan with no decoration? Do you spend 100% of your time working, eating, and sleeping? When you eat is it an ultra cheap nutritionally perfect sludge with no flavor? Have you ever spent a single cent on something that wasn't a necessity or an investment? I think rivers are lame too, but you're just a retard