All edginess aside, are you really racist irl?

All edginess aside, are you really racist irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dj-rare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only to the people who are being their respective racist archetype.
everyone's a nigger at some point in their life

I don't hate particular subgroups of humans. I hate all humans regardless of identity.

Nah, not at all.
I discriminate based on posture, carriage, clothing and facial expressions. Twitchy ass motherfuckers, assholes who walk as if they're carrying tennis balls in their armpits, hunched over hoodies, resting bitch faces and people walking with constantly balled fists are cause for concern for me, race does not factor into that.

Yes. I'm a liberal, been voting democrat since Clinton. When I was younger I wasn't a racist, but working in the mall changed that. Niggers think stealing is their right and you are infringing on their rights when you stop them.

Indeed I am.

Maybe a little bit.
>have hard time trusting black people but can deal with them in public
>Asian people freak me out, not American Asian, but Asia Asian.

But edginess aside, I hate everyone.

not at all. Spent 5 years in Amnesty international and two years in the local lgbt activism group. But I find racism and homophobia very funny.

When you say asian do you mean orientals?

Thats racist. You cant call them orientals.

>subgroup
>of humans

There is no such thing. There are humans and subhumans.

Niggers, spics, women, Trans, faggots, slavs, shitskins, these are all subhumans.

Gooks are from space. They are an insect race.

How is it racist? They're from the orient, they're orientals. Is it racist to call someone from europe a european?

Nah, but I'm not up for the "we're all equal" bullshit, like normies do.

Black people I have absolutely no problem with and I feel bad for the for constantly being associated with the niggers that ruin literally fucking everything.

Arabs, the same. The disgusting sand niggers ruin their life, identities and opportunities.

Same with Asians, Latinos, Whites. In all race there's always a group of people that deserves to be shot on sight, and I feel sorry for the people that get affected by the works of these subhumans.

The orient is an outdated colonial term that stereotypes different countries and cultures under one arbitrary umbrella term. Racist.

Fuck europe.

I'm talking scientific groups of the animal known as Homo Sapiens.
Also, kind of ironic you used a nigger for your reaction image.

No. I mean the stereotypes and the jokes are in there in my head, but I treat everyone fairly.

>this
except for gingers obviously, gross

Not a nigger, an imaginary space nigger.

Vulcans, like niggers, are not humans. It seemed fitting.

What about Chinaman?

They are, largely, superior though...

It's still commonly used in Britain. It's how we define the bud buds (asians) from the ching chongs (orientals)

What about the pakis and the punjabs? The "curry scented sand niggers" as one famous nigger said recently?

if there from china
to be fair as a spic we all call asians "chinos"
which is essentially china man in spanish
so i cant tell you shit.

yes i am
there is a reason africa is shit
and most of south america is shit
and most of asia is shit

i dont mind the occasional black person, i live above the 47th parallel, so very few live up here, but i hate niggers

Only against niggers. They are subhumans.

To be fair, most of Europe and America is shit.

i laughed out loud

Vulcans are not humans because they are from Vulcan. Not inferior.

Niggers are not human because they are a half evolved ape species that qualifies as subhuman.
They are basically the missing link. Think about it.

Those go under bud buds (asians)

I still call them "celestials" does that not fly?

>women
lol this guy is a literal self-loathing closested faggot

he probably gets off by sitting on big black vibrating dildo while saying this shit in the mirror

Explain how women are not second class subhumans user.

It's ok, I'll wait.

Don't trust eskimos...shifty snow loving bastards.

>women earn less than men in the workplace
>women victimize themselves while clamoring on about their strength
>women are the ultimate lie but expect people to be truthful to them

If you weren't 14, you'd know that women are all subhuman garbage that should be treated as such.

... that doesn't mean don't fuck them, just don't respect them kid. When your balls drop you'll learn.

explain your relationships with women in your life

its ok, ill wait.

I hate some groups of people but not because of their race.

Only to the French, they're pieces of shit.
I make fun of blacks to have edgy humor ad would make fun of whites like me if it was socally accepable to joke about school shootings.

Implying women don't basically control men with sex. See the funny thing is if we lived in a true patriarchal society we would be way more sexually repressed specifically so women can't control us with sex.

OK faggot. I will.

I have a girlfriend. She puts up with my shit.

I am not ever going to marry her or have a kid with her. She has no legal claim to anything that is mine, everything is in my name only, she does not get mail at my address or have my address on her drivers license.

When I am done with her I will tell her to gtfo and have her arrested for home invasion if she refuses to leave. Then I will replace her.

Don't fall into the trap kid. They'll destroy you if you get faggy little feelings for them.

The women in my life would be both capable and willing to cut your face if you acted like that in front of them. Seriously women can be pretty fucking scary.

Doesnt mean you're not a self loathing faggot who sits on dildos in front of a mirror while calling your self a "Tyrones dirty white whore"
you disgust me faggot
Let me breed your ass

The fact that most men are idiots and let women control them speaks volumes to the severe lack of character that men have nowadays.

Real men haven't existed since the 50s. A few exceptions exist, but they are instantly vilified by social media's sjws.

It's pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you really have no idea how either the world or people work. If this were all really the case you never would of even bothered with a female. I mean there's a reason people like Tesla and Newton never procreated.

Are you retarded or just don't know shit about history?

>being afraid of women

Single mother raised sissy detected.

Nope, Vietnamese aunt. Bitch had actually pulled a butcher knife on me and for the most minor shit and yes she can use it.

>wouldn't have bothered with a female

Don't be jealous bro. I got someone to do my laundry and vacuum my house.

Keep crying bitch nigga.

And no I'm not afraid of women, saying shit like that is too general. Certainly there are women that freak me out (in fact I only date women who I'm sure are capable of killing me if they want) but saying I'm afraid of 50% of the human populace is retarded.

>Vietnamese aunt
>Vietnamese

So either your uncle married a gook or you yourself are a gook. I hope it's the former and not the latter, because that would make you a space insect.

So your a poor and lazy nigger who can't do their own housework? Good to know, but if she's dumb enough to deal with you she deserves to be used.

Dude same, i am super suspicious of everything. I even kept the car payments seperate when she wanted to help me pay it. Only my name on the stuff i get.

>implying women make up 50% of the populace

You're fucking stupid.

It is the former. Uncle married her but he's a gun nut and right wing looney so I guess it works.

Work smart, not hard. Faggot.

Delegate.

It's probably higher than 50.

>𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

┏┓╋╋┏━━━┳┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋┏┳━━━┳┓╋┏┳━━━┳━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━━┓
┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋╋┃┗┓┏┛┃┏━┓┃┃╋┃┃┏━┓┃┏━━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏┓┏┓┃
┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃╋╋╋┗┓┗┛┏┫┃╋┃┃┃╋┃┃┗━┛┃┗━━┓┃┃╋┃┃┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┃╋┗┫┃╋┗┫┃╋┃┣┛┃┃┗┛
┃┃╋┏┫┃╋┃┃┃╋┏┓╋┗┓┏┛┃┃╋┃┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┫┏━━┛┃┗━┛┃┃┏━━┫┗━┛┃┃┏━┫┃┏━┫┃╋┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┃┃┗┫┗━━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┃┗┻━┃┗┻━┃┗━┛┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻━━━┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻━━━┻┛┗━┻━━━┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┛╋╋┗┛╋┗┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┛╋┗┛

All of Sup Forums is raciest, newfag, They just are so arrogant that they think they are not.

This user is on the right track.

They're like leeches bruh. Don't let em get their hooks in you.

Not racist at all, racism is ridiculous.
As ridiculous as the liberal assertion that animals from negroidal species are in any sense comparable to humans.

Fuck off britbong

Good to hear.

There's nothing wrong with fucking an alien user. It's the "being an alien" part that is shameful.

ITT: lost tumblrinas

How about no.

That's what I meant. 50% is a bit low.

So what does Sup Forums think about the evidence that suggests males are dying out?

well scientifically speaking, white people are a sub group of homo sapien. We are homo sapien sapien, while black people are homo sapiens.

>evidence that males are dying out

I wouldn't take trap threads or tumblr as evidence. Less than credible source.

Yes, I don't shake hands with or look a nigger/sandnigger in the eye. I can get along with taconiggers but I would never trust one. Yellowniggers are the only type of person I recognize as human after whites.

>You Said There Is Fried Chicken
Back to Europe.

soundcloud.com/dj-rare

Actually Fishers Principle suggests that it's right around 50%.

women actually earn more in the work place than men. look it up. the reason they earn less overall is because they work less hours, take maternity leave, take lower paying career fields and most importantly, they are less likely to negotiate a higher wage at contractual signings

I'll be long dead by then.

Scientifically, niggers came first.

Meaning that whites evolved from that base while existing niggers didnt.

Which means that niggers are less evolved than whites.

... I think science just supported me.
>mfw

TBH I don't shake hands with anyone. It's an unhygienic habit. You never know where those hands have been.

women control men with sex because dip shit men that had issues obtaining sex in the past came together as white Knights to stick up for m'lady. in reality, if men wanted to, we could quickly revert societies back into women being second class citizens and just take what we want.

no one wants to admit it, but it's the truth.

Actually there was supposedly evidence (SUPPOSEDLY) that the y chromosome was getting rarer or something but that was like a few years ago, new evidence probably debunked it.

just between white friends

I believe I made this exact point earlier.

Nope, I tend to reciprocate how I am being treated at the time.

no. I grew out of it. No point in hating one group of people when most people are shit regrdless of skin color.

racism implys collectivism so no

but its an effective time saving shorthand when you dont like someone

Yes, I get it from my white supremacist parents.

> implying we "evolved" from niggers
nobody in this thread knows shit about evolution, we are african niggers that needed to adapt to another kind of environment

>what is an immune system

I understand where you're coming from though.

that's actually exactly what I'm saying. Whites are classified as homo sapien sapient, further supported by the findings that we have neanderthal dna, while true blacks do not. same with asians with denosivan dna.

Biologyfag here. You are correct. When nigs came to be, they were already suited to their environment. But as they moved out of Compton, there was a lot more evolutionary pressure due to the new environment, so evolution rates increased, giving us the master race we have today!

> can't cope eye contact
> intimidated by niggers

adapting from niggerdom is evolution....

There's a town in New Jersey called Lakewood which is often cited as the second Jerusalem, driving through there is a nightmare. I never used to hate Jews but their self-righteous attitudes and incomparable arrogance is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I fucking hate Jews.

You really are retarded. Society is not something so easily reversed, for one this require that the majority of men actually agreed with you, which they do not. Also let's just say there's a reason why Machiavelli suggested wiping out a free people when conquered.

Muslims , Jews ,Catholics ,Turks and Lithuanians.
Blacks , poles (british equivalent of Mexicans), Europeans and yanks are okay by me

what a surprise, a faggot defending niggers.

not entirely, everything alive in this planet is in the same evolutionary ladder

reading comprehension, you need it. I CLEARLY said that if men WANTED to, as in the majority of men, then it could happen. no one said that it would happen you white knight faggot

It's not a ladder you flaming homosexual. It's a very very complex tree