How accurate is this picture Sup Forums?

How accurate is this picture Sup Forums?

I was your typical redditor, just like the guy in the pic, and after hearing about Sup Forums for the thousandth time, I made the plunge into the guilty pleasures of the most autistic, childish website on the internet. And to be quite honest, I don't think I can ever go back.

quite accurate

sums it up yep

Both are the person on the right.

duh..

this

This is true

Agreed

picture perfect

really accurate, id say

maybe

I personally don't lurk reddit tho

100% inaccurate.

fuck Sup Forums

Sup Forums is good when you get over the stormfags

There are two scenarios I could imagine someone making an image like OP's:
either it's someone from an imageboard trying to bait dumb fucks - or it's a pretentious cunt from reddit in attempt to iniate a circle jerk session.

Generalizing two of the largest and most diverse 'communities' in the world is one of the most pathetic things anyone has ever undertaken.

The Reddit one may have been the average a while ago, but not anymore.

Your typical redditor
>is poor
>thinks he's friendly, smart and sophisticated but is really a stupid asshole who repeats things from /r/explainlikeim5 and /r/todayilearned
>thinks he's well informed but he's spent so much time on the site that's he's perpetuating the same ideas as everyone else
>hates people who don't use flashers (he probably didn't before, but the hivemind made him think the idea came from his own mind)
>has a sense of humour based around which joke will get the most upvotes
>Can't get a girlfriend and is "depressed"
>plays video games and is fat

Pretty similar to Sup Forums now actually

Dis

No! not true! OP is a FAGGOT!

this review sounds a bit in favor to reddit wouldn't you say?

>look hard i'm trying to be queen faggot in a faggotry general thread

I'm a fusion of the two guys
>dresses nicely
>severe social issues
>nice guy
>people like to be around him
>witty, culturally relevant sense of humor
>intellectual and informed
>Wholesome, but still delivers few funny, well-placed jokes
>has a girlfriend
>is a complete retard
>medical student with good grades
>racist, sexist, stuck in the stone age
>calls everyone else faggots, is in denial that he is the biggest faggot of all

With such massive sites you would have both the best and worst people represented.

On top of that the subdivide of boards creates many different communities. The people who go to Sup Forums may be very different that the people who go to /o/, same as the people who go to r/harley will be different than those on r/knitting

Pretty much this except that i'm not studying medicine

Not accurate.

The difference is that reddit has a wide user base, encompassing all life stages and demographics.

Sup Forums is very largely, to the point of exclusively, populated by early teen, white males. Particularly those from reasonably privileged backgrounds who are not socially popular.