Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

I have an ex who... really did a number on me. I want to ruin her life through her old nudes- I want them to be the first thing when you google her name.

Quick factors:

- I have between 50-100 nude pictures of her, these are years old so she might not even remember specifically who she sent them to.
- I live in Pennsylvania and she took and sent every one of them.
- She lives 9 hours away as of around a year ago.

So; what is the easiest way to make her nudes the first thing you'll see on google for her name and what are the potential ramifications?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eVw7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post'em all in here. Post'em everywhere you can.

posting them would be a great start

Here's a good start if she's fit

You need a name aswell

what exactly did she do?

I'm not posting her nudes here yet; I want to know potential legal ramifications.

She's a little chubby, nice tits, nice ass, pretty face.

Cheated and left me on three separate occasions. Tons of leading on, etc. The last straw is when I found out she sent around a few of my own nudes.

The fact they have her reddit username on means no one will know who posted them here

get

What did she have against razors? Jesus

Post your nudes too

Well depending on the state if she pursued legal action against you and had proof it was you, you could be charged. Just post them anonymously and she has no way of getting you in trouble. Did she share your nudes because you have a small dick?

There isn't one.

I already reported you to the authorities, don't make this worse.

of she's under age on the pics you can go to jail

lol faggot, I'm using some random gonewild poster.

>no extra tabs open
0/10

She was in her early 20s.

>Girl lets you take nudes of her
>Hundreds even
>Surprised when she turns out to be a whore

Seriously, women who take pictures of themselves or let others photograph them cannot be trusted. A good girl won't even let you take pictures of her face, let alone her naked body.

>no tabs
gtfo

With that bush sprouting out of her asshole I think it's safe to say she's legal. That shit is like mom-tier assbush

muhammad pls go

That's one reason I married my wife. Hot puertorican who will smash your phone if you even think about snapping some nudes.

A woman who doesn't hide her face and body behind a veil/dark robe is a slut and should be stoned to death!

I'm not to say women can't dress however she wants, but if you let people take pictures, you're giving part of yourself away to that person, to do with as they please.

That's either real dumb, or whoreish

This!
If you don't understand this user, you're a virgin.
/thread

Kekd

>eBay Spy Hidden Camera

Creeper detected

>A good girl won't even let you take pictures of her face, let alone her naked body.

Not true.
>A lot of women are exhibitionists and grew up idolizing playboy and glamor photography.
>Some want to be that sexy model too
>They are curious about how they would look photographed nude or from behind.
>And they get flattered that someone want to snap some nudies of them.

Doesn't mean she's a slut. It means she comfortable and trusts you.
>Some do make tragic judgement errors however ....

OP is BULLSHITTING

They are from reddit /u/NakedKatie

>mom-tier assbush
I'm fuckin weak

This thread full of newfags that can't even imagesearch , Sup Forums is kill.

Damn, looks a bit like a man's asshole

post em!

just go there yourself.

>user's reddit name on both images

ayyy lmao

Nice crop faggot

I already said it's a gonewild poster.

just go where?

He's using a rando /r/gonewild picture to get Sup Forums's attention, not implying that the girl in said picture is his GF

Newfags here is her album , enjoy.
imgur.com/a/eVw7o

Create a free blog that doxxes her and post all of her pics there. Use basic SEO techniques to plaster her name all over the pictures.

As I stated here:

I really just want to know how to get the real nudes on top of google. I assure you Katie is more fun to jack off to than my ex.

Whats the point of leaking the GW poster? She already posted herself.

are you a moron, faggot?

She deletes her albums after a while; I have dozens of them saved.

I'm posting decent bate material for attention.

kinda...

How common is her name?

if she posts her nudes then posting them online wont help. posting her clothes might get her mad though. try that.

There's obituary's of a few women with the same first and last name, but it's a relatively uncommon name, especially in America and in 2016. It's a foreign name.

Go to your public library, set up a Tumblr using a made up email. You can even name the blog after her. Name each picture after her using dashes between her first and last names. In the alt text and meta descriptions for the pages and images use her full name.

Write short stories or captions for the photos using her name.

Google will pick up on that shit quick and you'll be #1 on search results in no time.