Why do religious people feel that they have the right to decide what is allowed and what is not?

Why do religious people feel that they have the right to decide what is allowed and what is not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NXB6slJSbL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuz they're cunts...?

Examples

Shit skin towelheads

Fucking Christian fagot trying to ban everything they THINK is not OK with their stupid beliefs.

I've been studying theology for the last year and I have no idea.

Anyone able to help?

mental illness

Superiority complex en masse to the entire organization because the book caters to the mentality. They think their way is flawless and perfect, so they think they are flawless and perfect, so they perceive anyone not doing what they are as enfeebled, and in need of enlightenment, knowledge, savation etc. my whole deal is that I won't take any book over another without proof, because I'm not presumptuous.

fuck you God exists
see you in hell

cool story bro

That imaginary fuck exists only in your imagination.
Keep your sick fantasies to yourself and stop trying to poison healthy people.

yes god exists
that doesnt mean christians are right

Christians are retard

Because every organized religion needs retards to enforce their rules upon others to grow and keep leeching from as many societies as possible. It is a literal virus.

/thread

No it's not but you are a literal retard

Thanks for proving my point.

>Why do religious people feel that they have the right to decide what is allowed and what is not?

They're asshole control freaks. They think that Jebus gives them the power to tell other people what to do and how to live.

youtu.be/NXB6slJSbL4

>No it's not but you are a literal retard

If you mean my misuse of the word 'literal', then sure, in my native language the word 'literal' has a bit different use. Sorry for triggering your grammar autism. Here's your 'figurativiey' fix, now fuck off.

How many pages of google search did you scroll through for this?

quads!

A good example in the U.S. is abortion.

I sense that our ways during this conversation have parted. Come back to my world so I could understand the fuck you are onto.

That picture is impossible you can't have that 1 next to the 4. The 4 has 5 possible bomb locations. The 1 is adjacent to 3 of those.

>All my rage