Why are you retard user? There isnt a fucking evidence that prove that earth is a sphere...

Why are you retard user? There isnt a fucking evidence that prove that earth is a sphere, stop to be a NASAbeliever faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
n2yo.com/space-station/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally every planet in the universe is round.
MUH FLAT EARTH

Lol yeah only a dumb think the earth is a sphere, they cant prove that

Why won't this flat earth bullshit fuck off and die already.

>Lol yeah only a dumb
Dipshit

ok, fine, IF it is flat, why the lie, what benefit would lying have on the world

No one can prove it already kek, you're right OP

*your*

because most people havent been to space and wont believe it until they see it. then they still believe in a god that looks out just for them

The cooperations and the government.
Are you stupid? Look around you, sheeple.
They're fucking us over big time.

“It did things a person wouldn’t guess such as changing one laser’s power up and down and compensating with another,” said Wigley.

Next, the team plans on tweaking the A.I. so it makes Bose-Einstein condensate even faster.

Ape detected

*you're*

>The cooperations and the government
Are *you* stupid?

Lol this dude...
Go back to highschool

Why not, i'll take the bait
I love this because people don't do one simple thing to disprove this.

>buy strong telescope
>get into astrology just a little
>look into the fucking sky and see another planet that is also round or ball like
>go feel like the gullible 12 year old you are

Everyone knows earth is bowl shaped. It's been known for a while.
Now on a not fucking retarded, trolly and baity note here are some boobs.

not an answer
but thanks for showing me the level of stupidity i'm dealing with

horizon motherfucker
basically you cant see after like
5km/~3miles because the sphere earth is stopping you from doing so
but what the fuck do i know i'm only a dumbass
that is on Sup Forums all day

Was the sarcasm not thick enough?

my girlfriend just hit me and leave me....

>Takes balloon ride to space
>sees earth is clearly not flat
>people are fucking retarded
>herizons

no it's *your*, he is right. How dumb can you be? jesus fuck

If the earth wasn't spherical, then gravity as it is understood in the Newtonian sense wouldn't accurately describe gravitational acceleration on earth, and satellites couldn't orbit the planet properly.

If you have a decent telescope, you can see satellites moving on a clear night.

Lol this retard didn't read the bibble
Why are you a dumbass?
A 6 years old kid know that earth is plane, a 30 years professional priest know it too, why dont you have the IQ to know this?

If the earth was round, how come airplanes don't slowly climb in altitude? Has to be flat. Otherwise the plane would almost fly higher as it went around the world?

Thank BoB. He proved how brain dead people are. They're all having a big laugh.

calm down, i wanted a little reaction from him, i didn't expect you to smash ya room up, but ye your right

This guy has the fucking reason

It's not about believing the Earth is flat. It's rather a test to see how many people can be duped with disinformation. The Central Zucking Agency routinely performs test on the public via social media.

On another note, NASA lies like crazy. There is truth to the rumor of ET's and Planet X. These two subjects are highly classified. Those in the know have signed contracts, which have severe consequences if breached.

If earth was flat all gravity would pull to the center of the disk.
And as you can fell it doesnt.
Do you really belive this user?

if the earth wasnt flat pizza's wouldn't of been invented

A plane's trajectory is always influenced by the gravitational force of the planet. It's the same reason you don't fly off of the ground as to step forward.

one of two possible ways in which a collection of non-interacting indistinguishable particles may occupy a set of available discrete energy states

That's a bad illustration. The edges of the earth are frozen solid. They're basically ice mountains. Also, we're not floating through space, that's just the simulation. The outside of that is the laboratory. Some motherfucker is studying our universe (germ) under a microscope.

Dubs don't lie

Dubs done lie

i dont have wings to create lift, or thrust to help me with that, so yea, i wont fly forward, but rather straight down.

i have actually just fell out with my friend because of this, she said after looking into the flat earth theory she now believes it, i laughed, we dont talk now

now she's onto Hollywood being controlled by the CIA and MK ultra

Dubs don't lie

You see this free-body-diagram? The "weight" arrow or in other words, gravitational force is always pointing to the center of gravity of the earth as the plane moves in a curved trajectory.

how would one know of such contracts? in all seriousness, you have got to be a stupid mother fucker to believe the earth is flat.

why are you the only person thats given a explanation to why and how, its usually because it is, or you dont know the truth
its still stupid but you're less stupid, thanks

Except for all the evidence

who needs evidence when gods still being believed

Got it, thanks. So everyone is wrong. The shape of the earth is a contact lens.

because gravity is a thing?

explain mountains. also ever been in a plane at sunset/rise ?? you can literrally see the curvature of the earth

If earth is flat, then...

how come the northern and southern hemispheres experience seasons at opposite times of the year?

how come from the northern hemisphere i can not see southern hemisphere constellations or astronomical events?

how come we do not see norther and southern lights as the same time?

You know a thirty dollar Walmart telescope goes a long way

Anyone who works for NASA, The National Zucking Agency, The Central Zucking Agency and others all have national security contracts that employee's must sign. Breaching these contracts have severe consequences. Don't be such a fool. The public is ALWAYS the last to know.

Ever notice how when you're in a plane, your ears pop? That air pressure difference pulls the window out of the plane and creates a fish eye lens effect.

Warning: This bait contains cancerous material

OP here
Fact: All Sup Forums are retarded lol

I'll do a favor to all, read a real book and stop posting autism coments, anyone are proud of you

Have any of you round-earthers actually been to these so called hemispheres?

Or you just believe everything NASA tells you?

"so called hemispheres"
Confirmed for never leaving his home. Neet faggot

Wot u goin on abot m8

how can something hollow be flat?

>checkmate

well i live i the northern hemi and havent been able to see any solar eclipses in the southern hemi directly south of me

please explain, pro tip I only accept answers that do not violate chemical and physical laws

have you

Mattheus 2:34: Abraham, don't go to the east of the large water, there is the limit of our paradise

Checkmate

Wat?

why are americans such suckers for conspiracy theories?

I know no one here seriously believes this stuff, its just shits and memes but plenty of people do believe it, and 99.999% of themre americans
not just flat earth, aliens and the end of the world and cern is collapsing the magnetosphere and sinkholes and concentration camps and walmart and more aliens and ten million hundred other insanely stupid things that loads of americans sincerely believe

why

religious text is not credible, especially if you claim NASA is not

kek
ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

checkmate

dont let this thread die, i need to quickly mspaint some shit that will blow your minds, Earth is a sphere, but not how you think!!!

Yes, absolutely. You should try leaving your home on occasion. Our spherical world is a fascinating place.

again mountains and there wouldnt be any pressure unless there was some sort of mass pulling in on it... which would be round.... ever notice how droplets of water are round and not flat? it's the easiest shape for matter to form. why isn't the moon flat? why aren't meteors or the sun?

How did millions of Europeans come to believe that the earth was the center of the universe? Answer that and you have the reason why

OP here

Well, was fun, I think that earth is spherical, all your proves are right

Lol ty for the great time :) see you in another b8

By: El gato

>ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

n2yo.com/space-station/

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, the bible said so. Why would I think for myself.

yeah actually. if stand on either side of he equator and pour water down a funne lit flows in opposite directions if oyu do it right on the equator it falls straight down

this right here is the truth, i did acid and they took me to the mothership.

that is because of the shape of your eyes user.
same thing with rainbows, why do they bend? do they actually bend?
no, its your eyes, spheres+light

The ones who claimed it's round made huge money apparently

Theres a UFO in view. Look!

Research it. Try and prove globe theory. In turn you will learn the earth is in fact flat. Water will always find level. Don't use your ship sailing over the horizon bullshit excuse. When you lose sight with your naked eye, grab binoculars and the ship reappears like magic.

Does anyone else see it? it's clear as day.

not CP if ya normal, fucking freak

Reported. Hope the feds arrive soon you faggot

yea ok faggot >water is always level
ever seen a wave?

M O D S M O D S

Americunt here, our people are woefully uneducated, and sheepish. Example, a rapper, not a scientist, a pop music persona, says the world is flat. The next day millions of people wake up, looks him/herself in the mirror, and says, "if a nigger with a 3rd grade education thinks the earth is flat, then he must be right because i saw him on TV."

MODS MODS MODS
>MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS
>MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS

He is a mod

Oh shit nigga where d you get your acid

cool, doesnt offend me, i just see children

where's the edge of the earth? Like, which country is just hanging out right near the edge and isn't telling us about the endless boundary into spess right there?

It was there, coming up over the horizon and in center screen. The camera then suddenly switched preventing public observation.

Have you ever seen water stick to a ball? Oceans can have currents and waves. Open your mind. There's truth inside.

I've seen some bad shit in my day, but this is pretty fucked up. hope this guy gets his dick cut off

tides

/thread

what was it?