Hey Fags. I`m going to kill someone to go to jail because I`m a lazy piece of shit that`s to tired to work for money...

Hey Fags. I`m going to kill someone to go to jail because I`m a lazy piece of shit that`s to tired to work for money. Any suggestion for whom should I kill?

yourself?

trump, ted cruz will be blames as he is the zodiac, and bernie will win over hilary, problem solved

/thread

Kill a homeless person or go to the hood and just start spraying. Make it a useful kill.

people in jail don't have access to the internet.

your nearest government official

In Norway they have internet.

wear a black lives matter shirt when you do it

Get into a murder for hire scheme.

Best case scenario you get away with it and you get paid.

Middle case scenario you get paid and spend some money before you get arrested.

Worst case scenario you get killed by the target because you're a pussy and don't know what you're doing.

I know 3 of those pussy names
twice as much as you guys do

Came to post this.

For real, everyone go home. /thread

Why not rob a bank instead?

Unless you are female, this chart is going to be totally useless to you where you are going. You will never see another one for the remainder of your pitiful life. Just keep that in mind before you launch your awesome plan. Also you can go to jail for lesser things than killing somebody. Like stealing a shitload of money. And on the upside, if you don't get caught, you have a shitload of money. Why are people so fucking retarded?

Why not just rob a store? It would be a better option than full on killing someone

I`m interested. Where can I find more details?

This.

If you're gonna kill someone, without caring about who, at least do someone a favour.

Landlord or whoever you owe money to. Don't go random, that's no fun.

Shit tier plan.

Oh shit!! In Norway for mass murder you only get like 20 years go forgot bro have a ball.
You don't want to be in American prisons even if your poor any shitty day outside is better than being in a American prison. Norway prisons are like hotels enjoy

>Any suggestion for whom should I kill?

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump with a single shot.

Kill me

why not just rob a bank? walk in, tell them it's a robbery and to give you a dollar. take the money, and ask them to call the cops.

Why don't you try to fucking read the post?
He didn't claim he was in jail, he claimed to want to kill to get there.

Who ever said I am straight?And killing get`s you in jail for life.

dont do it. killing is HARAM

Hvorfor skal du gjøre det her da. Lei av å nave?

Trump

21 år er livstid i norge OP. Det blir bedre etter du bikker 18. Studer noe

Don't ruin your life you fucking retard, get off your ass and work like everyone else you motherfucking cunt

You could try burglary. Maybe meth cooking. Easy money.

TS er anmeldt til Tana politikammer

This guys smart actually. If you're really in Norway rob a bank have a motorcycle outside the bank drive the motorcycle a few blocks to a waiting uhaul drive the motorcycle up the ramp to the back of the U-Haul close the door drive off in the U-Haul no one knows the wiser. If you get caught you don't care if you get away you have a ton of money and your criminal mastermind it's a win-win

sex age location

WINRAR

dont listen to this pussy fuck. the system is rigged. working wont get you shit exempt a life of slavery

kill a senator, an official of the DoD, an international banker, a pharmaceudical company CEO, a super rich preacher. take your pick OP there are a lot of people we need to get rid of

whatever you do dont be a pussy and kill some weak woman. go for a marine, a pro fighter, SOMETHIN

Since you're in Norway not a uhaul more like one of those big eurovans

The grand wizard of the KKK.

He's in Norway if he was going to kill anyone it should be goddamn Muslims he'd be treated like a goddamn hero in prison

No that I'm looking to encourage you or anything, but if ur dead set on not working and willing to go to jail to accomplish that...why dont you just steal shit til you get caught? That way, you can probably steal your way into a decent lifestyle before you get busted. At least you might get a few good years out of it before prison...

The Batman

Got anyone you want to kill in Europe?

Trump

Go to England and kill the queen or David Cameron or something, it's worth it trust me.

I am looking for living in the 5 star prisons in Norway.

Oops guess i shouldve read the thread forst. Thesr niggas beat me to it

Just saw these in the new michael moore movie and dumbfounded people arent working the system there. Still, armed robbery would prolly get you there...

Wait right there Jeremy

Jail sucks mate so much time so little todo.
Literaly adult time out, the only reason they let you out of a corner is because youre there longer than a day.
Remember all the idiots you tried to distance yourself fron during school? Yeah a bunch ended up in jail, and they are bored and waiting for freshmeat.
Lastly I'd you're going full retard, Rob a bank or a successful cash business [foreign grocery stories, clubs, etc] and gtfo to a non extridition country and live in you own tiny home with shit meals the rest of your life without being a burden.

Hillary

//OP What if I am a sociopath that what to live in solitary confinement for the rest of his life?

The queen is a precious blossom of life do not lay a hand on our wrinkled but beloved queen

hillary clinton please

Maybe not her then. Just the pig fucker.

+1

Good choice

I like you

Tom Marchetto
1297 Scandia Terrace
Oviedo, FL 32765

Did he hurt you user

Yeah why the fuck else would I post that? Fill in whatever gaps you want. He's a stupid chad

Wanna talk about it, champ?

yes they do in a lot of countries. a friend of mine knew a guy in prison who played wow all day.

Kill somebody peopke like, like JLaw or some shit

Cheats on his hot wife, tailgates people all the time, constantly threatens people and beats his kids. Called the cops on him twice at night when him and his wife were screaming at each other but his brother is a cop so that got him off both times. Doubt anything will happen and y'all are gonna call me an overweight beta fag for bitching about him but fuck it. If anyone deserves to die its this prick.

Is this shit for real?

winner

dubs of truth

You heard him OP, you've got your target

Damn it. Now the mafia is so cheap and lazy, they're recruiting one hit wonders from Sup Forums?

Fingers crossed OP. Do what I'm to much of a pussy to do.

How will you react if he dies? Will you call the cops?

Nope. Just go about my business. Honestly I've only tipped the iceberg on shit he's done. Everybody in the neighborhood that knows him hates him.