So I looked into my gf's cellphone this other day and found out she was fucking this guy from her work

So I looked into my gf's cellphone this other day and found out she was fucking this guy from her work.

What do?

post a pic or didn't happen faggot

Kill them both.

Dump her

It's on her phone...

9566931205, text her yourselves

Your relationship is over. Delete her from your life and move on. Cunts will be cunts.

Make a greentext so I can post it on /r/Sup Forums

Them titties thoughh damn

Take her out on a very romantic date to an expensive restaurant. Right before the check shows up excuse yourself to the bathroom and then just leave. If she texts you where are you or calls you, say "oh, I thought you wanted to fuck the guy from work, so I figured you could handle dinner and getting home all by yourself."

hah you from the rgv?

This. Be a man for once you millennial faggot.

Assrape the nigger, and then post pics of it online.

fake you idiot

I'm going through something similar, OP. I found a dating app on her phone, she didn't meet anyone but intended to I think. I don't want to leave but I know that she's a liar. It's best to get rid, deal with the pain for a few weeks and move on.

NYPA faggot

That's a pretty good idea actually

suggest a threesome

I didn't say you were it's called an invitation you plebeian fuckface

Do this man, wake up your inner Satan!

hide phone up your ass

Accept your new life as a cuck. Ask her how big his dick is next time you're fucking her.

>get her pregnant
>Nigger will leave her by instinct
>Stick around til too late to abort
>Take nigger route and leave also
>Send niggers to rape the baby
>???
>Profitable.

The way I see it, you have 3 options

>Option 1 (My choice)
Don't let her know you know and take it as an excuse to fuck around on her. Here you have the upper hand being guilt free. Meanwhile she'll limit / hide it. I haven't tried this one yet, but next time this happens to me I will.

>Option 2
Cut off all ties and break up with her. This is my typical MO, but who really wins here? While she's riding his dick, you'll be crying and masturbating. Maybe don't go with this one. I just go with it cause it seems like the only reasonable option.

>option 3
Pretend you don't know about it. Become a massive cuck and just let it happen. Your life wont change and that's good. Try to suppress the visuals.

I've done this before. My other favorite was going out on a plan to date after I found out she cheated on me, had wild and crazy sex with her, cleaned up got ready to leave, stopped and said oh and by the way, I never want to see you again. We're done. I don't date cheating bitches and I never will.

This usually invoked the oh my God what what what question, and then the simple statement of your phone password is not terribly hard to figure out, and incidentally people do talk. You're a lying, cheating whore, and I want nothing to do with you ever again.

The funny part is that even in the face of overwhelming evidence, most women will protest that it's nothing. You could have pictures of her getting double-teamed from 2 days ago and she would still deny it. So make sure the evidence is incontrovertible.

My personal favorite though was sitting down to dinner with her and her younger sister, and then listening to the older sister talk about how her GF needed to be more loyal in her relationship with her boyfriend. I never had such a gift cue to slide my phone across to the little sister and say yes absolutely because your sister is such a loyal girlfriend she had sex with a random guy at a party a week ago. Who was most definitely not me.
Bitch turned beet red and started crying, younger sister's eyes stood out on stalks, and asked what the hell? You fucked my boyfriend????

Good times, good times.

Do you know that feeling when your a kid and your mother catches you doing something wrong?

I want her to feel that x10