Does anyone want to talk ? We can talk about literally

Does anyone want to talk ? We can talk about literally.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About what?

Fucking anything

Literally. Talk.

Yeah I'd prefer on some kinda phone or text cause I hate captcha.

literality*

soo, whats up mate ?

We would just add to the voices in your head.

FUCK ! * literally anything sorry *

Yo, I'm learning C, what's everyone else up to?

Can you do MAT LAB ?

Not much
The voices say you speak the truth Like I said anything just want to talk and pass the time.

I dunno, man.
I can't fuck anything.
Gotta female and non-obese, but anything?
That could be a chicken for all I know.

Let's start a Kik group?

awake for about 65 hours. watching metalocalypse while building spaceplanes in ksp

Clever but aside from your sexual conquests tell me about your day or yourself either way I just want to talk to someone.

Not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound like anything I've ever done before after a glance at Wikipedia.

You have a phone ?

Ha, that's actually harder than coding. I always ended up cheating at KSP, cause that shit is hard af

Look for the tutorial video it's a computer language written by Doctor Billie B. Turn

I'm about to leave for the supermarket with the wife and kids.

You have a phone ?

Looks neat, I might check it out next. I learned some ruby as a first language, then moved over to C recently. Would you reccomend MATLAB over Python?

You have kids ?

It depends what's your major ?

would trade all my ksp skill for beeing able to code decently.

I'm going to my ex girlfriend's house today and have no idea what will happen or how to feel, how's everybody here?
Is KSP worth buying? Always considered it

Two of them.

Yes.

Should you want someone to talk to you need only request a number and it shall be provided.

For your consideration,
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

totally worth it. wasted more then 1k hours. flew to hell and back. but totally overpriced by now.

pirate it, see if you like it and buy it when it goes on sale for 20 bucks.

Good for you and I'm asking so if you want to talk on the phone rather than in the thread I hate captcha

Is 2pac coming back or nah

No he's through with all the hype plus he says that the world is pretty fucked right now and coming back would complicate shit.

I'm up for it, but i think that is the best idea

Damn, alright i'll probably grab it once i get home tomorrow from work, granted i have the time. Any tips or anything for a first time player?