Sheffield and South Yorkshire girls thread

Sheffield and South Yorkshire girls thread

As someone from Sheffield, this could be interesting

Does she go to corp?

yeah probably, you know her? think she might have worked at the academy too.

Yeah shit, she's fucking mint

Got anymore fam?

other than a few bath shots (where you can't see anything, just her legs) this is the only other one. how about you? would love to see her tits, bet she's got a great rack.

Nah man but that's what i'm hoping for

Huddersfield all the way Sup Forumsitchs

>huddersfield
>>huddersfield
>>>huddersfield

become an hero now

Does this girl have a load of face piercings? Cheeks? I recognise her from my work (we have to offices, one in Rotherham and one in London where I am).

Anyone know Charlotte?

Rotherham here

Nah I don't think so, maybe just lip piercings.

Representing Keighley

Damn, thanks though. No OC here but monitoring.

I'm in Glossop bro, across the Pennines. Can I join in this thread?

Last name?

Begins with a G

From hillsbrough

Yeah I know who you mean, fuck I'd love to see her tits

too soon m8

Me too, such a nice body.

Anyone else not care about the fag who died in the moped collision kid was an asshole

bumping

Used to go to eckington school? She's like 21/22? Used to have her on facebook but i think she deleted it.

Anyone seen her in the black dress? I think she's called Mel, she has fucking mint tits

pics m8 or I don't believe you

Don't have nudes

Thought she might be a bit older than that but the rest sounds right.

Then you're full of shit.

Seen her around in corp but also you can literally see the size of her tits in that pic and

Yeah, but as soon as she gets undressed she could have saggy, super lopsided tittys with absolutely massive, hairy nipples or something. You can't just say she has 'mint tits' if you have never seen them. Faggot.

That's true, didn't think about that. I'll retract my statement and say they look mint

This is driving me mad, does she have instagram or something? just so I can fucking confirm if this is who I think it is.

Don't think she does mate, not that I've seen anyway. Same surname as an alcoholic former England footballer.

S10 here

Fucking Corp. i got shitfaced and managed to pull some bird and fucked her even though it was probably vodka in my dick and not blood. Anyway, turns out she was a rugby player, she wasnt fat just... Built. Her tits were pretty big too. Best blowie ever, the stories about big girls sucking dick really well are true.

Got a good blowjob from a barmaid at the tav, real slut ;)

Pulled her last week in Dempseys, easy as fuck

Disappointing lack of nudes ITT considering how big Sheffield is.

>Dempseys
The notorious gay bar. Did 'she' have a big surprise for you?

There is a emo/scene bar girl at Soyo. Black hair, pretty thin, cute face. Probably 20-25. Anyone know her/have fb/insta link?

You would be surprised how many straight women go in with there fag mates

Anyone go to the tav?

As someone from Sheffield this could be cool.

Her ?

Inb4 worst photo possible

I know a couple of the barmaids at the tav, none are that great looking tbh, bit porky

Think so, i cant find a single photo of her anywhere. Shes some MI6 undercover shizz.

Anyone know the names of the tav barmaids? I want to find pics of one

Most of you work in Leeds , Only good thing out of Sheffield is M1