Hey /b im in a bit of a jam. I just found out i have a drug test in 24 hrs. I smoke about once a week(two or 3 bowls)...

Hey /b im in a bit of a jam. I just found out i have a drug test in 24 hrs. I smoke about once a week(two or 3 bowls). the last time i smoked was 3 days ago and i only smoked one bowl. Am i fucked? any advice on how i can get it out of my system faster?

dropping some sweet Asian OC in return

You're pretty much fucked bud..

what type of drug test?

Get a friend to piss in a small container
Take container to drug test
???
profit

shake it before you hand it in
make them drink a lot of water so it's less yellow
the only thing that can give it away is the temperature

urine
i thought abt this is that method sound if you use hand warmers?

You can either try to cheat, or be fucking convincing. First off, what's it for? Why testing?

apple juice instead of piss
dunno, maybe profit
but u get diabetes

drink one of those small bottles of lemon juice. its gross but the sourness will do the trick

fuck, I livid in the hostel with a lot of bad junkies, that dose not work , they tried a lot of things

KYS is a good way.

If it's not supervised get synthetic/fetish urine

A friend of mine did it in 5 days. You have to be skinny though, and not fat or even average.

Drink a hell lot of water. Eat lemons, and work out as hell. Go out and run a couple of times. Make sure to sweat alot. Sweat alot and drink alot of water. I don't remember what he ate though, google that shit or something

And use toe warmers to keep it warm, not hand warmers. Hand warmers will give you away. And the piss you buy will have a handy little temperature strip on it

Buy quickfix.. call local head shops and ask for it. If they don't know what you mean ask for synthetic urine. Comes in small squeeze bottle with temperature strip on it and handwarmer to rubber band to it to keep heat.

Wear tight whites or briefs no boxers and just wedge it under your balls between bwtween legs.

They make you empty pockets but they don't watch you pee.

Best, safest and most foolproof method.. good luck.

Ps you can buy it online, urine luck. Com if you can stall the test

You are indeed fucked. Considering you are a regular smoker, it builds up in your system and even if you have a very fast metabolism, then it's impossible to get it out of your system that fast. Just like someone mentioned above, only way is to cheat.

Obtain the most sterile container you can, ask someone else piss in it shortly before the testing, the urine shouldn't be older than 2 hours before replacing it in another container. Also keep it hermetically sealed until replacing it in the container provided for you to make the test, and you should be fine.

Fetish urine?
Please tell me there's gallons of piss being sold to stoners and piss people on a daily basis.
>buys a couple ounces
Drug test, eh?
>buys a gallon
Nother self serve golden shower eh Jerry?

fucking drug addict. how about you quit doing drugs and quit being a drain on society, you lowlife piece of shit.

>I smoke about once a week(two or 3 bowls).

>the last time i smoked was 3 days ago and i only smoked one bowl.

okay dude, i'll presume you're serious

i used to drive OTR and had randoms to deal with

whenever i had a random, i was notified the night before, and was scheduled for the following morning

here's what i did, every single time it happened.

for anybody that wants to say this don't work, i had it work all 5 times i was randomed over the course of 4 years

for my 10am test, i got up at 7am

i drank a gallon of water by 8am

after that, i drank whatever water was needed to be pissing about every 10 minutes

the test place was a 30 minute drive, so i had to stop 2 times along the way to piss

i pissed when i got there

and i pissed for the test on average about 15 minutes after i got there

never ever failed a test

on the downside, you'll piss regularly for the next couple hours.

forget anything anybody else offers, like headshop powder mixes, drinks, and even worse, bringing in someone else's piss

find a guy that doesnt do drugs and buy his urine.

Here's a foolproof method
Say you have to attend a funeral and you can't make it.
Wait for future prez Bernie Sanders to legalize weed.
Now, unless you do other drugs, there is no reason to be in trouble.

in many places, dilute piss is an automatic fail. at best, they will make you come back and retake it. at worst, you're fucked.

if it's unsupervised, get a buddy to pee in a water bottle, and tape it inside your leg. It'll keep it warm and when you go to test just pour the bottled pee in.

If it's supervised, you're fucked. You can try diluting your urine by drinking a metric fuck ton of water to the point that your urine is diluted enough not to pass the threshold, but it's dangerous to do and many testers will toss a sample if it's too clear

my buddy passed one with quick fix plus

Your best bet is to go to a headshop and look for a detox drink. I used one called stinger and it works perfect for weed just follow the directions. Or go to a vitamin supply store and ask them for a detox drink, all my friends have had success with one called jazz total detox, it's got a little saxophone on it.

If you can't do that, a sober friend with hand warmers taped to the groin has worked for me.

If all else fails you need to start drinking water ASAP and lots of it. Turn your body into a water pump. Water water water water water piss piss piss piss piss water piss water piss etc etc. Start now and continue until the test. Minimum 6 gallons by now to the test.

Been there done that. Passed em all.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Good luck faggot . That's why you do better drugs that feel better and leave system in 2 or 3 days.

Can we get that Asian OC now?

>in many places, dilute piss is an automatic fail. at best, they will make you come back and retake it. at worst, you're fucked.

now you're talking the difference between positive-dilute, and negative-dilute

for the negative-dilute situation where retesting is required, the same "drink water" process can be put in place.

if they offer no time prior to testing, then people should consider drinking lots of water all the time as it relates to work, because an impromptu "piss-right-now" tests that result in negative-dilute will always result in negative

the idea is, if you're going to fail without doing anything to fight the test, then the water way is the best, as they have tests to test for most of the "head shop" methods

further, if you get a negative-dilute and worry about retesting, drink water all the time, so an impromptu test yields the same result

Well, here's what you do... Stay drinking massive amounts of water and tea so you piss like a mofo constantly.... Then on the morning of your test, wake up a few hours early... Make sure you keep drinking and piss before the actual test... Also you can take some b12, but drink cranberry and other types of anti oxidants.... You may fail the test because of a diluted sample but it's better than failing for having drugs in your system. Now stop smoking fucking weed until you have your personal freedom to do so or pay the price. It's not with your freedom.