>smash teeth
>cut body into fragments
>if you have access to industrial grade acid - dump body into tanker of acid
>if not, burn it

OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH AND FEED IT

>checked

hydrofluoric acid

Post on Sup Forums

I've always thought about cutting the body, placing remains in a barrel and pouring about 30-40 pounds of cement in the barrel. When finished take to a dump or an abandoned warehouse etc. would this work?

Step 1: Lube penis
Step 2: Put penis on corpse's butthole
Step 3: Call local police department and tell them there's a corpse at the address
Step 4: Fuck corpse until orgasm
Step 5: Tell police everything when they arrive

know of any pig farms?
youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

Quicklime and a hole in the ground. You'll need about a lb of quicklime for every lb of body weight.

no, been tried.

Weekend At Bernie's that shit onto a river cruise, then man overboard

Close your eyes

Dark

bury in woods, 2-3 meters down, feet up into the air. Kill a cat, dog or other semilarge animal and bury it just under the earth where the body would be. Remember to burn all their belongings and might wanna smash their teeth in and burn their fingers. GL!

Well I'd cut the shit up into 40-50 pieces and it wouldn't be a lard ass like in that pic. Would the barrel float with all that cement? Maybe dump it in a river Dexter style?

What about the unmanicured land along the highway? Easy to get to, easy to get away, and nobody walks around out there.

Like Fargo money

send it into space

Post it OP

setting the fucker in the foundations of a new building would work (and has in the past).

[spoiler]>le ebin maymay[/spoiler]

I like your thinking here user I think we're onto something.

sell it on ebay?

Make some BBQ for your neighbors

1. You have to tell me where you are, in a forest, house, hotel. where?

2. Do you have any transport vehicle available?

3. Wherever are you, is there high population?

4. Do you have any tool which can be used for dismembering?

unfortunately modern structural concrete has rebar and that is a shit for getting a body into foundations. weight it and dump at sea or in a lake

Mix H2O2 with sulfiric acid to obtain "piranha solution". Google it or something. Be careful though, it can explode, anyways good luck!

Basically hydrogen peroxide and acid.
Wouldn't it neutralize because of an acid and base?

are you fucking retarded its hydrocloric acid diluted in water

h2o2 is hydrogen peroixde not water you fucking idiot

H2O2 isn't a really a base, just unstable (will form 02 and H2 gas)

>wouldn't be a lard ass like in that pic

bodies expand and bloat when dead..

Throw yourself self into an industrial wood chipper... Get rid of the un-needed body that way!

Uh. No. Its Sulphuric Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide. Not water.

And, as a quick "Google" told me, its a strong acid and a strong oxidizer, removing organic matter very efficiently.

Im not too sure about a whole body tho, as its uses is listed as a cleaning-agent...

5 or 6 dollars geta rubbermaid tub the size of the torso. Take bolt cutters for fingers and toes. Hacksaw for limps and head. Make sure you drain all the blood and use peroxide to remove blood stains. Then cut each limbs into two individual pieces and then remove all toes. then the head. To disposed just toss the fingers out in and field they'll be picked up quick. Limbs will be the hardest to rid off. So basically toss them with rocks tied to em in a lake or any deep river. Torso you stick in the rubbermaid tub and fill itvwith water and go out in the woods and burry it. It renders most of it useless. Also itll speed up the rotting and lessen the smell... goodluck user. Also REMEBER CHILDREN: ITS ONLY MURDER IF YHEY FIND A BODY. UNTILL THEN YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER MISSING PERSON.

op here i am really starting to panic now
the body is in the bath tub.i tried to cut it into pieces but i cant fucking cut it its hard.
im afraid to take it out of house im in city in europe i have no idea what the fuck to do with it

Must use hacksaw. Also work at the joints obviously. Also take pictures and start posting.

This, OP. What are you fucking stupid? Geez...

This

exersize and eat right

kek

sell it to a necrophiliac