Weed thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bv_e0SF-UmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, I'm so high right now.

Dude me too.

Anyone here smoke tobacco with it?

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Yeah man, it's the only way I know. Britbong here. These days though I usually just vape mine and/or eat it. I only smoke on the odd special occasion.

Damn, I'm stuck on tobacco and pot bowls every day. It gets disgusting when I go dankrupt

Get a vape. I literally use around 30-40% of the weed I would when compared to smoking it. Not only that but the already vaped bud (AVB or ABV, already been vaped) can be used in edibles to get me high all over again.

Saves me money and saves my lungs. It's a win-win.

Isn't vaping the gayest thing to do?

hey kids

Sucking cock and taking it up the ass is gay.

Vaping makes smokers jealous as fuck since we aren't destroying our lungs.

Vaping a mouth fedora, If you are a big faggot 'hurr durr look at my triple looped quad core fag plat coil running on my 4000000000 megawatt Sigelei 20 baterry box mod. Bro my coil is 0.00000001Ohm, much clouds, MUH CLOUDS' kinda guy. Then yeah.

If you vape as a way of cutting back, cutting down or giving up smoking and don't be one of those vape fags, then it's all good.

But what we're talking about here is vaping weed. It's a different beast entirely.

I'm 32 and a half m80, wot u gonna do now?

I don't think vaping is gay myself, but I can understand that the little kids who vape kinda made it gay. I once vaped hasj oil, that was some heavy ass shit nigga!

Growing some Northern Lights myself here.

what do you guys think of my new oil rig?

periscope.tv/loudsunog

Yeah I'm thinking of doing a small grow. I'm shit at gardening though. How difficult have you found it so far?

Looks nice, small pipe to smoke in public.

where'd you get your edibles from?

MFLB for the win! I want to check out a Pax.

Fag

Not very difficult, I'm window growing for the 3rd time, it was gorwing slow in april but now it's growing like a motherfucker, 1" in 2 days. Only problem I have that the stem won't grow thicker but it's still a stirdy plant.

Also growing Royal Haze now.

I had a real shitty night last night with an indica edible. it basically gave me a 7 hour panic attack. it was supposedly only 10 mg too.

> 1 week old

holy shit, from the thumbnail it looked like a bird.

10/10 pic

Nothing really

make sure to give a nitrogen heavy fertilizer or compost to encourage early leaf growth.

Yes m8. Launch box is what I'm sat tooting on right now. I fancy either a pax or an arizer air or solo. I find the MFLB takes time to get used to and until you have mastered it, it doesn't hit as hard as it can do. So I want something a bit more accessible for my friends who have been smoking it with me over the years to try.

I also find the launch box a faff in a party setting.

But for me, using on my own, I love it. Even as my at home vape with the addition of the power adapter.

suh dude

I make 'em m80 with my weed.

>dabs
>public
>torching a nail with a hand torch and waiting 30-45 seconds then dabbing and having to cap it is not something you wanna do in public dude its a process. its an at home piece. if i wanted to do hash oil in public id get a vape pen

pic related; my favorite rig debating on hitting this or my rocket ship

Nice, didn't see that at first! It's a great plant.
Also bought 4 pre rolled joints from a friend for €6,-.
The only downside of it is that it has tobacco in it and I don't like tobacco, but the weed is very good, white widow, a true strong classic!

Death Star, upper 20s in THC content.

Here they are:
>forgot including pic

Where's your smoke spot for the day anons?

Nice rig, but I don't smoke dab alot but I am used to smoking a small hasj pipe in public with a regular flame. Only time I smoked dab was through a vaper which little kids make it gay. Idc, no way of smoking weed is gay to me.

Looks good man. And yeah, I've also smoked quite a lot of White Widow, they sell it 80% of the time in the shops near me.

Also, are you Dutch? I am.

whats your weed to butter or oil ratio?

FIM'd?

You don't seem it

Honestly I cant imagine weed being able to do that to me. smoked daily for about 2 years and I dont even view it as a drug anymore, just a thing i do like drinking a cup of tea. not being sure if i was going to have a bad time on it or not must be shitty.

Nederfag hier, en zelf ben ik nog nooit in een shop gekomen, ik laat m'n vriende voor me halen want ik ben nu 17.

The key word here
>supposedly

Indica or sativa anons?

It's feminized if FIM'd means feminized to you.
It's also autoflowering cuz I don't have a grow room.

Sadly this is the best picture of my bong that I have. It's a medium size beaker.

I don't bother with making the butter or oil. I find it's less faff and works just fine if I grind it up in a coffee grinder and either throw it in some brownies or on top of a pizza or with some ice cream or yoghurt. It's all about de-carbing it (which vaping does), then eating it with something dairy and/or fatty.

Sometimes I'll cook it in some milk and make a 'pot chocolate' but it doesn't taste the greatest.

In my car, just moved back from college and I don't know any good spots here.

Ran into a guy at a festival the other month who had this crazy high powered handheld vaporizer, had two lithium batteries in it and was made by the people who invented the volcano. Made the guy completely green out by refilling the trench with a weekends worth of keif and him hitting it all at once not knowing how much i had stuck in. vaporizers can be fun but once you have smoked joints for a few years there is no turning back. Nothing is ever as tasty.

Who the fuck asked your fucking opinion? Pipe down kiddo.

stopped buying weed a long time ago, oil is where its at

I love 'em all but my fav's are hybrids.
If I had to choose i'd choose sativas.

that's what the packaging at the dispensary said, at least.

Rub the stem gently with fingers or let a little air flow on it to make it thicker.

When I decided to be sober, I never meant I was gonna stop smoking weed. But after 26 days in inpatient I came out realizing I feel apathetic towards weed. And I'd been smoking for 11 years. Is this what my life's become? I'm afraid so....

I love how Amerifags are being such honeydicks about weed, calling their batch medicine, ikr it's medicine but admit it faggots, you smoke it for recreation!

your reffering to vaping with electronic ciggaretts, that shit is gay as fuck. on the other hand vaporizinng weed is only better for you in the long run because it is healthier, tastes better, and can perserve weed, aswell as having the added bonus of after vaping you can use the leftover plant material to make eddibles effectively doubling your yeild from the bud

I just blazed in my mental asylum. Fuck them. Peace.

I think it would be called hemp thread

FIM as in FUCK I MISSED, chopping off the very top of new growth on your plant to develop 2 colas for more bud.
Never done it myself. Anyone with experience here?

Well I use a hybrid that helps me not want to shoot myself. So I do both.

Ik ben 24, feels good man. Is zo relaxt dat je lekker easy aan wiet kunt komen. Ik heb alleen nog nooit echt in een shop gezeten om te smoken though. lijkt me ook niet echt veel aan.

I think I'll pack a bowl now.

Bite harder

Sshhh, we need it legalised

exactly what i was thinking

My desktop vaporizer

I'm 17
>Been growing for 2 years
>Fucked up a lot when first started
>Now I pull 1 pound per plant indoor and 5+ lbs outdoor
>I made my own strains
> I prefer to mainline my weed plants then supercrop the shit out of them

Oh shit, too stoned to see that.

Yes. Then as soon as you Amerifucks hurry up and legalize it, us Britbongs will take a look and go "Oh, look at that, as soon as weed was legalised in Murrica the crime rate dropped. And look at all that extra income generated from the sale of weed. Guise, let's legalise it here too"

I love smoking my "meds' I smoke an half oz a day cuz I stubbed my toe

1 year ban

i want to start growing indoors, any tips you can give me. i don't have much room maybe a big closet

No fucks given

sorry man, you fucked up

obvious...I hope you're using proxies

All 7 of them

Yeah man my first few grows were with a desk light 100w equivalent cfls
For starting the seeds put them in a glass or bottle of water and leave it for 1 day
Then put the seeds in a wet paper towel or napkin then put in ziplock leave it for 2-3 days or till roots show
then put in soil try leaving out atleast 18-6 hours of light
top and mainline once they grow about 4 nodes up
Let them grow user patience is key

Sativa 100%, indicas make me a paranoid mess

guess it looks like you're untouchable by even the feds in the deepweb

you will go far user, I am proud

DUDE WEED LMAO

i was planning on paying maybe $150 on equipment for lights, proper buckets. i herd you have top replace the dirt every growing stage, is that true,

Another spliffag here, I'm not a tobacco smoker, but it adds a little buzz from the nicotine and makes the weed burn better.

Are you planning on using a grow room or just using lamps? Btw the lamps are gone cost you a shit ton, if you plan on selling it idk how much money you'll make in the end with subtracting the growroom costs or at least the costs of the lamps.

It does make it last longer, but I prefer joints to spliffs.

Actually I hate cigarette by themselves but I love weed and tobacco mixed

i was planing on getting some 600w grow lights.
maybe setting it up so there's a 1feet per plant in the grow room

2 liter gravity bong
> Not dying after hitting it

I spent like 60 bucks on everything I use 5 gallon buckets for indoors same soil every run
Look into No Till gardening it will save you tons in long run
As for lights I would use led 100w equvielant daylight bulbs about 10 of them only runs as like 100w or sumthin

I do just because can't afford to smoke blunts

Invest in a carbon filter bro

I'm no expert, just using a window as a greenhouse, but I do know it'g gonna cost ye alot.

For anyone stoner who hasn't seen The big lez show on youtube, I suggest you get into it. Choomah Island 2 is quality.

Just copped a track boys! Who's down to light up with me

youtube.com/watch?v=bv_e0SF-UmY

Fuck I should be studying, bye faggots!

I like both. I prefer indica. The best time for me to smoke is before I Work, and I clock in at 4:30.

I smoke at 3am, and I've learned to love the feeling of the calm numbness all across me, that strangely wakes me up when it should be doing the opposite, and I just sit in my car in a stupid happy careless haze chain smoking L&Ms in the small town darkness and a completely clear sky above me when I lower my convertible roof. I gotta be careful though because I'm now starting to feel dependant on that cuz it's one of the only things driving me to wake up in the morning.

What kinda vape do you use, portable or desktop?

Sensiseeds? Their NL auto fems are the easiest grow ever.