Hey Sup Forums is this true?

Hey Sup Forums is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegetarian here. I don't push and shove how I feel about it, but yea I think its weird.

Consuming food exactly as your body is designed for is weird? I think not.

Ask animals.

Lynx seems to say "no".

Congratulations, you are not a faggot.

OP, however, is.

I don't try to convince other people to go vegan, I like being healthier than them.

>Shaming the very foodsource that kept us alive for thousands of years
Yeah no kill yourself

So these dumbasses think that every animal in the world that isn't a herbivore is weird? Faggots!

We should be asking ourselves, not other animals or other people....
Life is about yourself and how you feel about things.

It's not weird at all for a fucking OMNIVOROUS species.

You can argue a lot of shit, like it being bad for your health, or morally wrong, but it's certainly not weird.

If eating meat is "weird" then the word "weird" means fucking nothing.

thanks
and honestly, I hate most vegans and vegetarians. Same with Jews, I hate Jews yet I was raised Jewish.
Everyone always feel the need to push their thoughts and feelings on everyone else. That just bothers me so much.

but it's better for your health than just being vegan

Name one Alpha male who's a veggie faggit

me

damn your jets are pumping with JP-7

No
Those faggots are weird

sauce?

You sound pretty selfish

>trusting the judgement of people who look like that

Nope.

No it is not weird, it is self evidently not weird, Only eating Vegetables by choice is in fact the weird option.

Yeah, kinda weird that we're killing the planet with animal agriculture when we don't need to.

they look like the weirdest people I'll ever meet

INSTA BONO!

Who is that btw?

Well humans I don't believe were meant to eat animals and are able to get protein and all the other shit from greens but we've been eating meat for thousands of years and I fucking love it. So vegans can shove it.

I would beat my dad up if he looked like that and fuck my mom.

Do want.

Fucking white people..

Don't care, I will continue to eat animals until I die, and fuck you all that get mad about it.
This is why I am in the top of the food chain.

But most importantly I will continue to eat your mother 2 xdddddddd

That's not a problem with eating meat, that's a problem with overpopulation.

Cougar thinks believing eating animals is weird is not only weird but deranged and suicidal.

Humans as a race have been eating meat ever since they came in to existence. Might as well say you're not human.

Human body wasn't designed for eating meat. It's something we've adapted to.
Want proof? Cooking.

Eating meat isn't weird. That's a silly question. Also, even if it was weird, it wouldn't matter one fucking bit, would it?

Like look at those asshats in the picture. They're weird, which isn't a value judgement, but they are weird. I think they're idiots, which is a value judgement independent of the fact that they are weird. They also probably have no self-respect and so try to compensate for their confusion and self-hate by all that gaudy attention whore shit they do, and those are value judgements, but it has nothing to do with being weird, just foolish.

No, it's not weird. Your body uses proteins and energy in meat. Also takes less effort than trying to measure out a complete protein of plants matter.
It'd be more weird if you had a meat allergy/intolerance and shoved a pound of steak down your throat only to shit the whole thing out in an hour.. That would be a little weird.

>implying humans can't eat raw meat

That's a problem with eating meat.

Technically eating meat would be normal and not doing so would be weird. On top of that culturally speaking dying your hair and tattoos are pretty newly accepted so that would still make them weird.

But you don't have to cook meat to digest it. The only thing cooking does is kill parasites and bacteria. You can definitely eat slab of raw meat, assuming it has no parasites or dangerous bacteria, but I'm sure it doesn't taste that good.

You would eat raw freshly killed meat? What are you Inuit?

>saying "yeah no"

fuck off sorority girl

They can. But not all. It varies depending on the person and type of meat. Besides the chances for catching something go way up.
We didn't typically eat meat until our environment shifted and we were forced to consume more and different foods to support the lifestyle we had to adapt to.

being this gay is weirder.

So much this

having sex is weird

People were eating meat WAY before greenhouse gasses were an issue. It only became an issue due increasing populations and the industrialization that brought with it. The world is getting raped because there are too many people on it, not because we eat meat.

Not enjoying BBQ is weird. OP is faggot

You can also digest various metals and your own organs.
I'm not advocating a vegan lifestyle i'm just autistic as fuck and hate the shitty arguments most non-vegans use. We haven't been eating meat for that long-, relatively. It wasn't what our bodies were "made for" it is something we have adapted to over time. I love all kinds of meat in the right circumstance. However the consumption of meat has shot up in the past few hundred years and there ARE negative effects of consuming too much meat.
But do whatever you want y'know. I ain't the food police or some shit.

No I wouldn't, because it tastes like ass. I also don't want parasites living in my colon.

Its all a lie

Only read meats have been proven to contribute to negative health effects. Chicken and fish do not, there are zero implications that either cause negative health effects, and are actually very healthy alternatives to red meats. Chicken and fish are both meat. So, half of your argument is invalid.
I don't know if insect counts as meat or if they have their own classification, but those are also very healthy alternatives to red meats.

Inuit peoples usually bury their meat with maggots for months or even years to age it. I ain't never heard of them eating fresh meat but that don't mean you're wrong user.

Vegetarians always talk about how much healthier they are. So out of curiosity how many years does being vegetarian add to your lifespan?

Now put the two together and have everyone eat a vegan diet for a reduction in greenhouse gases... or start killing people. You could skip doing either but the problem still exists.

You're that nature versus nurture guy... Remember that old argument? The guy who can't see that it's a combination of both, rather than one or the other.

DELETE THIS

>going full retard

You are aware that's how evolution works correct? Adaptation to an environment. Nothing in nature was "designed" for anything, it's all successful mutations chosen for their benefits to surviving a particular environment. Just because Homo sapiens may not have begun eating meat the reality is we adapted to being omnivorous, look at our fucking teeth for fucks sake. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating lean white meat or fish a few times a week. making meat a staple of your diet is certainly unhealthy, but removing it entirely is by no means healthy itself. No meat is better than too much meat but not better than a small amount of the right meat. Get your shit straight.

>not eating tasty as fuck ceviche made with raw fish or shrimp

Actually, with the rise in quantity of mercury in the sea fish have become MORE harmful than most red meats. It is widely suggested you eat fish no more than twice a week.
But fuck this i'm being pedantic, sorry. Really, it's the fucking autism i literally can't help it and i'm getting really irritated at myself.
Oh, and obviously freshwater fish should be fine.

This is what they call evolution. An organism will evolve to increase its survivability. Originally, humans were herbivores, but we eventually evolved into omnivores as it increases the survivability and dominance of the species. A human that is an herbovore/vegan is a step backwards in evolutionary chain, and as such they should be viewed as substandard and inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

Raw seafood is a bit different. I'm referring to raw beef/pork/etc.

Nature is weird.

if you take away all the time they spend talking about how they are a vegetarian it is a wash

Shit dude i ain't disagreeing with you or nothing.
I was trying to make that point to the person i replied to but obviously i must've failed miserably.

so your saying I should care more about other people than myself?

Looks like im not the only sane person in the world

bullshit, the earliest of human ate everything, from meat to insects, eggs, roots, bark, fish you name it. You know that is why we are omnivores. Simple as that. Humans are made to eat everything, you can literally live of grass. Your life wont be long and fruitfull, but long enough to reproduce.

some chaturbate dude slut

Canada's for Governor General eating raw seal heart in keeping with Inuit tradition...

I'd lean towards culling the population, as that will solve a LOT more problems than not eating meat would.

Eating animals, eating fish, pick one faggot.

those are totally veggie-dogs, bro

Ive actually never had a jew push their beliefs on me. I didn't think that was a common thing that jews did

I love meat. Good source of protein. However, I do think people should significantly decrease consumption of red meat. It should probably be eaten sparingly, and replaced with more plants, chicken and fish. I cannot stress more fish enough.

mercury != meat, and is a consequence of industrialization not a flaw in human evolution as you've come to believe eating meat has become.

have you never watch television or films?

not beliefs on god etc, more so about they way they do things.

Live and let live. Is it that fuckin hard ?

I see, is that like some ritual shit? Probably healthy as fuck for you.

are you agreeing with me or against the though of caring about yourself?

I dont watch a whole lot of television. But really?

Way they do what things?

>they should be viewed as substandard and inferior.
alright that is now my view

The fish meat isn't bad for you, the mercury is. It's not a problem with eating fish/meat, it's a problem of us poisoning our planet.

That's like saying that drinking water is bad for you because in some places it has high levels of bacteria. Which is just stupid.

as let people do what they want, but no need to be pushing shit like not eating meat etc.

At which university did you get your medical degree, and did you specialize in gastroenterology? Or was it evolutionary biology with a focus on diet.

Dude, i don't think eating meat is a flaw in human evolution at all.
Yeah it's a result of industrialization and we should try lessen that impact specifically because mercury can be toxic as fuck.
I'm playing devils advocado bro. I ain't no vegan, vegetarian or animal rights bullshitter.

I don't think eating meat is weird and I don't eat meat. I think eating meat is healthy too. I just think you can also have a healthy plant diet. If you can eat healthy without needlessly killing animals I think that's worthwhile.

Doesn't really matter though. Just live your live the way you think it's best.

That's more than I know about it. Inuit do have a different genetic composition compared to the rest of us, though. The can eat that shit and it won't kill them. (Never thought that I'd be discussing this so I didn't save my sources.)

This is stupid. We can clearly digest meat and use its proteins/nutrients. Our teeth are adapted to be able to bite and rip into flesh (incisors, specifically).

Cooking is only a means to prepare meat for consumption. Assuming the animal is healthy at the time of its death, *you can eat it raw right after killing it with little to no risk of illness.*

Any vegans want to shed some light on this?

I guess it is pretty stupid.
Man i need to get my shit together and articulate more accurately.

>Our teeth are adapted to be able to bite and rip into flesh
but hurr durr gorillas

I have zero problems with eating meat. I eat meat every day and I love it. I was referring to why I don't eat RAW meat, dumbass.

It's not. Hitler fags want you to believe it though. Now watch as someone calls me a Jew because anyone who doesn't agree must be.

Oh, you've definitely had Jews push their beliefs on you. You just haven't been aware of it.

You sound like a fucking feminazi

It could be argued that the incisor were used for tough fruits and shit.
If you eat raw mud, your body will digest that shit and use whatever it can.

try millions