>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

Too true

Bump

>>>/normie/

>Be alone for the most of my life
Feeling great.
I don't care about other people.

Yeah it's true. I was set up to be a normie ages 10-13 or so but became insular as fuck during high school. I watched people I probably would have considered to be spastics turn into normalfags, while I was never invited to anything and still am not. You have to make things happen for yourself like they did, and not rely on winging it when things are often easier when you're young. I'm only making up for lost time now as a 22 year-old

2nd that
Most ppl are scum

Goddamn, stop making your shitty threads over and over every fucking day.
We know it's you, you annoying fucking Canadian piece of shit.
Grow some balls and fucking kill yourself already or shut the fuck up and get on with your life like everyone else.

There is a board for your stupid fucking threads, it's /r9k/, stop posting the same trash over and over on Sup Forums.

God damn I'm fucking sick of seeing your fucking threads EVERY FUCKING DAY!!

FUCK OFF

I had a little of that experience, but not the young love/gf/sex part

Sounds like you're an introvert

In no timeline were you a popular kid

I am not botheredd by being alone, cus I am schozoid, not neurotypical. I still have some friends adn canfunction in socioety mostly normally.

OP is likely the similar case, except he ate too much normie propaganda and is bothered not by being lonely, but by not being bothered by being lonely which makes him anxcious and unable to talk to people.

story of my life

Parents are to blame for most of it desu.

How? What are they suppose to do?

If you don't know, don't have kids yourself.

yeah it's totally your parents fault you made terrible choices

Lol there's a reason you might be a loser, and it's not because of other people

>>You waited for the "perfect moment"
I'm married and the trick was to not think like a nigger and not to care if you're rejected. Niggers look like ugly apes but their confidence is inversely proportional to how apelike they look.

I wouldn't quite phrase it that way... but yes confidence and not having fear of rejection is most important, probably for every aspect of life

I was 'The gay guy' at school when I came out.

Made lots of friends with the girls.
The last two years several other guys came out and we had out own little gay club.

It was fun as fuck.

I swear my social skills decreased throughout school

I was ahead of most people socially and academically when I started secondary school. By the time I left I was a depressed, lonely loser. Didn't do that well in my exams as I'd hoped. I'm 20, a KHV, and already just want to off myself.

>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are

These hit me hard

>tfw never been friends with a girl
>tfw forgotten how to talk to people and make friends

Time to remember again

Luckily you got nothing to lose so it's okay if you embarrass yourself.

>first world problems

I'm too shy and depressed

No matter where you go, you are you. You can't keep up a front your whole life, unless you're Japanese.

>nothing to lose
the last shreds of your dignity?

embarrassment is worse than death, it is all your fears come true, and fear is a million small deaths

Isn't it more embarrassing to live your life scared and not do anything?

Just seems really defeatist desu...

nah, that way you can protect yourself from harm

I'd Take a Good social life in brasil over a nonexistant One in sweden

What harm though?

Don't you think the issue is that you're so scared of failure you're afraid of even trying? Seems like a pathetic way to get through life to me personally

kys now

i was quite the same a while back and now since i learnt how2social i made lots of friends and date girls on a regular basis even though i still act a bit weird. feels good man.

I think it's about retaining the last bit of hope that things can actually get better

Things don't get better without action though

If you ask a girl out you might not go on a date with her, but if you DON'T ask her out you definitely won't.

yeah I know it doesn't really make logical sense

I'm just a timid person in general

>"Don't be so shy with us user !"

become a non-timid person then

>it's my parent's fault that I'm a loser
grow some balls

Forget about it user. Be me and just don't care. Like when I think about it school is the worst years of my life. No matter what the teacher says like "You will miss school when you grow up." and "You will miss your friends at school." It's all lies. Just live like yourself and make friends online.

That fucking sucks though