Its very gratifying watching the Ukrainian fucking shits have to crawl to beg Poland to saved them from Putler...

Its very gratifying watching the Ukrainian fucking shits have to crawl to beg Poland to saved them from Putler. That is the proper place for Ukies, in the position of supplicants. This is what they deserve for stealing Galicja and UPA massacres. Now look at the pathetic shits! Having to crawl and beg for money and protection from Poland, asking for NATO army to save their asses. Their women are now whoring themselves out not just in Poland, but all over the world. If too old and ugly to be prostitutes, then they are cleaners.

Dirty Ukrainian shits, you fuck pigs! Lwow is Polish and Wolyn 1943 shall be remembered.

Poland really needs it's own imageboard site like the German krautchan. The amount of random Polish threads is ridiculous.

>Poland really needs it's own imageboard
newfag/10

I second this, I am sorry you had to witness this retard

I've been here since 2010. Everyone has a breaking point Ivan.

kys cuck

There's no such thing as Pooland; only briefly lost lebensraum.

>Ivan
we asians should respect each other
even you're possible christian

There is no such thing as Denmark.

Only Swedes and Poles fucking each other in the ass

Actually Denmark is a noncountry, being Swedes in denial

Ukrainians generally don't know about Wołyń massacre.

And they're the best immigrants we have. If I was to choose between Ukrainian and German immigrants, I'd choose Ukrainian.

a place for OP favourite word and secret wish

killing myself, perhaps?

i'd rather take 1 mln germans than 1 ukrop

Priviet, Dyad'ko

How's it going, you bloody rebel?

>Having to crawl and beg for money and protection, asking for NATO army to save their asses

>Their women are now whoring themselves out not just in Poland, but all over the world. If too old and ugly to be prostitutes, then they are cleaners.

That sounds a lot like Pooland. After all, your peoples are closely related

who's that midget btw?

90% chance that this poster is a Turk or a Russian.

No difference really.

You are such a waste of space kid. Your mom should take your computer away from you.

t. upainian

Please leave the board, chlopeczku.
Picrel: you.

t. Grzegorz "Cygan" Brzęczyszczykiewicz

delet this

I like Ukrainians. Our society needs to be more multicultural. How else can we become truly tolerant, western and civilised?

Ukrainians resulted in the lowest unemployment in Poland since 1992

Witam,wasting my sunday here.
and you?

koksal baba

Good, filling the void that traitors leaving Poland left behind.

Pretty much the same. I'm supposed to do shopping, but instead I'm wasting my time playing cheesy roleplay in tera online and shitposting on 4chin.

I think we are just all needlessly bumping this idiotic thread. There is no way we can reasone with OP. We should just let him boil alone in this retarded world of his.

wvt = rak pierdolony chochłofil do tego tyfus bez żadnych życiowych perspektyw