What is the first thing you feel when your penis enters a vagina?

What is the first thing you feel when your penis enters a vagina?

Warm moist cushiony goodness.

the vagina

this

:DDD

Regret.

A bag of sand

the centipedes

If she's jew then gold stash

Most important reply here.

The pepper spray

hot wet slippery gripping ribbed like texture

the shit

Wrong hole

recoil

Pillowpants

zozzle

it feels great when you feel your dick so deep inside

This isn't LoL.

The diaper chafing muh dick.

hahaha. Vaginas are expensives, the free ones are most expensives...

Listerfiends gynocousin

Put your dick in a roast chicken

It's like fucking a loose asshole.

wehn you dep inside can u feel the womb spitting on the eel tipas you go in or does it just stay there?

remorse

usually the first sensation is pain. I've only fucked one girl and its always like my dick is getting pinched and it kinda takes a bit to get all the way in. this is after a good amount of foreplay. is this normal?

Straight from the oven... Do NOT allow it to cool off first

Use lube

nope, means she's not wet. either go down on her or use lube

Resistance

her response

I cum

Is futile

when i had the flu i used to yack up a fucking big green lung oyster and spit that in her cunt and i was ready to go

NICE

Then when you are done put it back in grandmas oven and no ones the wiser (the perfect crime)

Sure... No chance of infection there...

there's not a reaction pic for this

Nevermind that. Who the FUCK is the chick in the middle?

Perhaps something from Ren and stimpy?

The stinging burn of mace in the eyes.

kek

That'll do

like salty milk and coins

The realization that I am not a gay virgin like all you perverted fags.

Acceptance among my peers because I try to follow the popular train of thought of having sexual intercourse for no reason other than to fit in with the cool kids because I'm a social outcast who doesn't have the self-esteem required to actually think and make decisions for myself

Vagina is the home of penis. So it feels like home

Holy shit m'lady.

the realization that I am dreaming

i just want to seed a hole

you sound like you need to get laid

Kek. Underrated post.

heat, I think. super intense heat. before having sex I never expected vaginas to be so hot. It's a great feeling, like getting into a perfect temperature bath.

If you're not wearing a condom, you might also feel more of the texture of the vagina, and obviously much more heat

your dick quickly gets used to the feeling though and mine gets bored soon after, which sucks

Virgin confirmed

Well..I'm married. So the first thing I feel is either regret or guilt, depending on who my cock is in.

this, almost like the heat makes it numb after a while. I have found going around the house, fucking in different rooms helps cool of my junk, to make it "fresh" again.

relief, a dry hand job is the dick torture I endure before we have sex. Fucking hell I hate that.