Why can't white people dance?

Why can't white people dance?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9DQ8WdczPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This nigger dance in the jail

The whites have no soul

>jailhouse rock

They don't need to do a dance to attract a mate.

Shmurda's GF is a trap LOL

Because white people have a job

Freeform dancing isn't a cultural norm for us. Most white people don't grow up in an environment where dancing is common, so we don't learn it from a young age. Formal dancing is more our thing; if a young child likes to dance, they are given ballet lessons. Then there are all the other kinds of formal dancing classes like for tango etc..

While white people (in general) appreciate really good free form dancing, we tend to treat that kind of dancing as a personal expression and are less likely to criticize others. So when a few black people are dancing and one of them "isn't very good" his friends will get on his case about it. This either makes him stop dancing all together or work on his moves to get the approval of his friends. In both cases, the result is that most black people you see dancing are pretty good because they practice their moves or, if they aren't good at dancing, they don't dance at all thereby making it seem like blacks are "better" at dancing because their weakest links always avoid dancing.

>tl;dr real niggas don't dance they just pull up their pants and do the rock away

IMMMA RUNN IMAGODLLKS ON EM

Too busy working and paying taxes for jobless niggers who dance all day from boredom.

Micheal jackson can dance tho

*could
/thread

cause we're too busy working and providing benefits to our families and societies.

We are too busy working to learn to dance.

Still does if maggots/worms got into the gold coffin

Dont know but we can prosper, make money, raise children and call our fathers on fathers day.

Nigger

because there all niggers

implying I don't know my father..... pic related

Because dancing is something monkeys do to attract females.

yes
absolutely
yes thats exactly what we are implying

nice trips

Im white and I got the moves. I stay jiggin' in the club

mfw white people can't dance

its actually weird how many of these gifs you have on your hdd
really weird

Niggas always pull dumb faces when dancing though

Why can't most black youth get real jobs and raise great kids rather then hood rats who only know Ebonics yo lol

MAN I BEEN SELLING CRACK SINCE LIKE THE FIFTH GRADE

>dancing
>faux hood niggers waving their arms around
Choose

That's my face while I do it to

Modern dance hasn't been important culturally to white people in a long time. Some do it and some are really good its just not important.

We have money and freedom instead.

Why can't black people act human?

Because they aren't?

Op literally has all these gifs of this nig nog dancing and smoking. Pathetic isnt the word to describe him

ITT white people who can't dance LOL

It must be a fetish

"because I'm not a nigger" they say

>not realising every other race/ethnicity can dance
>even euro-whites as opposed to anglotrash whites
>even library Asians have moves not far beneath the surface

why black people are the first thing on their mind is beyond me

oh wait, they enjoy being cucked

Why can't black people success?

The mysteries of the universe.

Actually sounds like more fun than hiding behind keyboard expressing hatred towards other people.

Because blacks learned to dance trying to dodge our whips

That black people dance the best stereotype I think is dead in reality when you look at things these days. Black people now just go oh I'm black so this positive stereotype is true. When in reality they have no practice or real talent for it and couldn't swing a sack of shit to save their life. Like no rythm or anything. The new millennial black generation is killing those stereotypes Kek. Seriously go look at reality outside, you know away from your race baiting computer

ITT niggers waving their arms.
Sorry that your people have taught you that lazy arm waving = dancing. Is there anything your kind doesn't do in the laziest way imaginable?

I have never danced in my life and have zero interest of ever doing it.

shout out to the homies keeping dancing alive in 2016

Why can't black people read?

fag who doesn't know what dancing is

Show me a modern black American that can contemplate and conceive a beat or rhythm other than 4/4

No wonder girls date black dudes

Why can't Blacks be human?

mfw people say I can't dance

Nigger who thinks he knows what dancing is. Do you not own a tv? Ever been to youtube? The fact that you idolize these spastic hood niggers speaks volumes.

>white ppl can't dance
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9DQ8WdczPU

mfw your girl on my dick

Look up crunchy black

Why cant black people work?

They just don't want to dance to nigger music

Because we're at home fucking your wife while your at work

Good nigger! Muh dick, Muh dick. Keep being a prime example for the stereotype.

/Thread

Why can't niggers get a job?

Im still waiting for that hat to come down

I would bet a large sum of money that you're actually white and make these threads to troll.. or because you're cucked.

It not that white people can't dance is because black people have no shame. Which mean the could do any move that you may think its dancing, but its not. The same way blacks can wear anything they want, it because nobody cares. Black are the only race that don't feel ashamed in how they present themselves.

ITT butthurt white people