The narrative is changing in America, boosting Hillary big time over Trump

The narrative is changing in America, boosting Hillary big time over Trump.

Trump's not going to do so well against Hillary Clinton. If you're paying attention to the news, you will notice that the trending issues are all involving gender and transgender equality issues.

Trump and the GOP in general are very weak on this hot topic issue, which is only continuing to grow in the latest trends, and will be a major talking point in this presidential election cycle. This is good news for Democrats and Hillary, and bad news for Republicans and Donald Trump.

So when the issue of the day becomes social issues, this will continue to move Hillary ahead on the polls, while only hurting Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/nyc-to-fine-businesses-that-dont-use-correct-gender-pronouns/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one is generally weak or at least uncaring on the issue
>the other is outright lying
Oh well.
If the US so desperately want a child eating Baba Yaga as POTUS, who am I to question their decision?

He's literally already within 2-3 points of hillary in swing states.

Fuckin faggot
Trump will win.
The hipster fags and feminists can fuck off with hillary

>Trump won
>everybody fears because he's racist
>did only say provocative things to get the voters on his side
>ends wars
>defeats ISIS
>has a good relationship to most country's
>even Russia
>Makes Amerika great again

Social issues.

You mean like your husband being a rapist?
Get real, dude - what is Hillary gonna do when Trump keep bringing up Bill and asking her if she is a feminist while allowing him to abuse women.

>trending hot issue

Pro tip: real working American people don't give a fuck about this shit at all.

Go back to your safe space so that you don't get triggered when Trump becomes the next president.

>Trump wins
>all sjw's move to Canada
>US free of sjw influence
>Canada crashes
>Trump has to build 3 walls.

You're an idiot.

If it weren't a big deal, then why is it literally everywhere in the news?

Face it, this *is* a big issue with many people, and not building a stupid wall. That is a pipe dream, that is only designed to appeal to the "fuck yeah" group of dumb shits that follow Drumpf.

The narrative is forced on websites and on the television where the liberals have the most influence. In the voting booth, the story will be very different. Shrillary has no chance genderkin transtards. At least you will have a chance at a real job once it's been finalized instead of the bullshit social issues at a federal level to distract you from the real problems America faces

we have deposited 1.75 into your account as promised, only 25 more post today

>then why is it literally everywhere in the news

Because the liberal media wants this to be the thing that everyone is talking about, but as usual it will fail because people don't care about petty stuff like that.

>Trump and the GOP in general are very weak on this hot topic issue

Liberal talk for "they oppose this along with the majority of people in the country, but we disagree"

doesnt really matter, we are fucked either way since both suck

>boosting Hillary big time over Trump

>implying that Bernie Sanders won't eliminate Hillary soon.

West coast primaries aren't going to treat Hillary well.

>implying anyone outside of academia or the internet cry over liberal social issues

>implying the Democratic Primary isn't over already

Yikes, you okay there?

Go hang yourself liberal scum

This right here OP. Over and over again

Seems to be a hot issue in the press lately doesn't it?

New York City is even passing a new law to fine businesses who don't use the correct pronouns.

Link: infowars.com/nyc-to-fine-businesses-that-dont-use-correct-gender-pronouns/

Use of the correct pronouns is a human right.

>sacrificing potential economic prosperity cuz I want to use any bathroom I want
>fuckthisgayearth.gif

If Shillary gets 20 percent of the vote in the remaining states, she wins.

Hard to imagine her getting less than that.

asshole. Take out her superdelegates and she is far short.

NYC is a liberal shit hole. Good luck supporting this law when it goes to the Supreme Court because it violates the First Amendment.

hate to break it to you but the news dont really like trump. its no suprise they focus on a nonissue that trump doesnt care much about.

you are shitting me right? I want my capitalism back.

this right here.

and the super delegates will switch to the with the most regular delegates at the convention, which could well be Bernie.

It's far from over yet.

if hillary wins i'm applying for every leeching niggynoo program i can and am going to sit on my ass for four years. we should all try to bleed the system dry until they run someone who isn't a sociopathic piece of shit.

>NYC is a liberal utopia
FTFY

Is this a parody news site or did New York just go tumblr on us?

>take out the superdelegates

Okay, superdelegates eliminated. Bernie is now incapable of meeting the required number of delegates to receive the nomination.

Seriously, where does this argument come from?

American liberalism: token victories on social issues, absolute dominance of oligarchic interests over economic policy.

fuck off you faggot genderfluid aligator bitch.
people like you should not exist.

DIE!!!

The DNC struck a secret deal with Trump to run against Hillary and make republitards look even more bigoted and retarded than they usually do. He's a crypto-democrat and I'd imagine he's amazed the cousin-fucking republicans bought his act to this degree.

>america removes its foreign invaders
>america becomes white again
>america becomes great again

TRUMP 2016

Make America White and Great again!

The fact that if the superdelegates switched to him, HE would be ahead right now.

Again - an example of a STUPID Hillary supporter.

>delusions

Good luck.

I wish it were user, unfortunately it is very real.

[citation needed] or it didn't happen.

>a current decent city that used to be a liberal shithole until it was cleaned up by a republican
ftfy

Actually, I'd prefer Bernie.

Doesn't mean I can't do math.

Why are his fans such rabid retards?

I love when people from Alabama or Missouri call NYC a shit hole. Top kek.

You ignorant little faggot.

if the mountains were made of cheese then there would be no world hunger

>a current decent city that used to be a liberal shithole until it was cleaned up by a libertarian

ftfy

Superdelegates are smart enough to not select someone who wants $15 nationwide minimum wage

>rabid

Uses the word rabid, liberal shill detected.

How's the view from your trailer?

wow can you shill any harder
and fyi so you can bring it back to your bankrollers literally no one is saying that about shillary

Hillary wants that too. Trump is the only greedy fuck who is against it. He wants to lower or remove minimum wage.

Good. At least I paid for this bitch, instead of having the taxpayers subsidize my housing like you.

If Bill were Hillary's husband, he would rape women.

oh wait...

bloomberg is as much a republican as bernie is a democrat

Yyyyep. Real working people could not care any less. Real working people have no actual control over the choices offered, so it boils down to "WIll fuck you up the ass with the lights on" vs "Will fuck you up the ass with the lights off". I'm going to get fucked up the ass either way, so who gives a shit about the foreplay. I'll pay attention when someone starts seriously talking about the inherent Constitutional right of a state to secede from the union - only then will the federal overlords start to get scared. But: will never happen. So I completely ignore it.

Because the news, "liberal" or otherwise, HAS to whip people up into a frenzy so that they'll want more information ...and watch more "news" to get more information.And all of this is done regardless of whether or not the whipped-up-topic du jour is meaningful or not. The "news" is all about eyeballs because eyeballs are how they sell advertising and advertising is how they make money.

You've got a lot to learn, kid. Have fun.

That's a good goy

>has to invent quotes for the democratic candidates because the actual supporters aren't even close civilised humans
There is faking evidence, and there's this.

Stop believing things you read on Cracked. Or wrote on Cracked. Go home Bryce Riley.

>At least I paid for this bitch
You only had to go on foodstamps to do it. Odds are that if you're stupid enough to live in the south and vote against your own interests, you're a republican milking welfare systems. It's proven you people receive the most welfare.

That's because Trump is smart enough to realize that a rural town in Arkansas isn't like Seattle.

> I'll pay attention when someone starts seriously talking about the inherent Constitutional right of a state to secede from the union - only then will the federal overlords start to get scared. But: will never happen. So I completely ignore it.

How's that impotent white rage treating you?

the negative this can all be attributed to his republican side.

Only a fucking autist would not come to the conclusion that Trump isnt just a trojan horse for the dems.

Just happens to be a vast majority of america and about 98% of 4 chan.

But I don't read Cracked, other ignorant faggot who I wasn't talking to but felt the need to inflict his sad lonely existence on me.

tell me something i dont know
doesnt mean your not wishing for a miracle and trying to pretend it can happen
its over man, shillary will be on the ticket and hopefully get defeated so at least we can laugh for the next four years until we get some actual candidates

and yet when asked for any evidence whatsoever to verify your claim you instead switch to insults
sounds like a cracked retard to me

>assuming I'm white because I understand how the US was formed
kek
b8 better m8

It was really weird when the whole thing began. It was SO FUCKING OBVIOUS that NBC was playing him up in the news and getting him 24/7 coverage from the start. I honestly believe he went to some NBC executive and said "Fuck the next season of the apprentice, I'm gonna run for president, and you're gonna cover it and get insane ratings, and I'm gonna win because of the nonstop coverage"

> Caitlin Jenner can use any bathroom at trump tower she wants to.
GOP is bad about those issues but trump doesn't exactly stand where every other Republican stands.

Whites are realizing that these third world leeches aren't going to assimilate and contribute to a first world White nation.

We still have time to act to save the White race.

Why is it even a hot topic issue?

Who gives a fuck about fags and the mentally ill? They are tiny minority

This isn't rebbit or high school debate club. I don't owe you any proof. If you don't like that, feel free to take your tourist ass back to where you actually belong, you 19yo faggot. It's cute you're pointing the retard finger when you honestly type like a teenage nigger.

Actually the vast majority of Americans just vote for whoever looks good on TV.

In the US (civilized world) we actually give a shit about downtrodden minorities, unlike Europe where you just ethnically cleanse them.

this.

Trump has already said it himself behind closed doors (there was a youtube video, but it was taken down), that he and the Clintons have this deal. And should Trump actually win the general election, he will concede, so Hillary will get it.

See, she gets it either way. At that point it will be too late to change it too, the republicans will be fucked over so hard.

This will literally be the best troll job ever pulled on that many people at one time. So much butthurt will be felt by this group of racists.

yeah still digging yourself deeper. i realize you think your trolling but your just being retarded. it

have fun with it though im sure all the typing is about the closest thing you get to exercise anyway

The republican party is going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century after this election. In 4 years they're going to realize their entire base of old white people are dead or in nursing homes at this point and that America is changing.

>your
Thanks for proving me right, Jamal. Don't bother responding again. You lost.

lol trump is for trannies in the bathrooms.
ofc the msm portrays hillary doing better hahahah

>America is changing.

America *has* changed. They just don't know it yet. Also, Hillary will disarm a shit ton of these wackos who are gun toters. There is no longer a need for guns, and she has vowed to get a gun ban though if she becomes president..... which she clearly is.

>US (civilized world)

Its future looks bleak. Just look at California. Tons of illegals invading, bringing crime and gang violence, refusing to learn English, bringing down test scores, reducing wages, leeching off of welfare

It's not going to sustain at this rate

You're trying too hard.

It was inevitable that Hillary would win. No reason to waste any time on this election process aside from convincing the masses that their opinions and votes matter. Just strap in and prepare for another 8 years of getting fucked in the ass by your government while laws get passed low key while you worry about bathrooms.

Are you that dumb fucking nigger

The same people who owns the news stations also own hillary

This is simple stuff

Trump 2016

You can always spot autistic Texans. Secede. Please. Then we can cut off farming and oil subsides, kill all your defense contracts and let you suffocate until Mexico takes you back.

Yeah, that's the point. The bourgeoisie expropriates their wealth from the labor of the workers by claiming private ownership over what was developed by society as a whole. No war but class war, friend.

California and the entire southwest was stolen from them a couple of hundred years ago.

It's time for Amerifats to do the right thing, and give the land back to Mexico, it's rightful owner.

whatever you have to tell yourself
maybe go learn to troll if you dont like being called out on it

Shit i quoted the wrong reply man i meant to quote

>he responded again
You're dumber than I anticipated, kid. kek you must be upset if you're still trying.

I live in California, and it's pretty fucking fantastic here. In fact, the governor just passed a completely balanced budget for the next two years, so I'm not sure what you mean by "not going to sustain"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

Maybe Mexico should fight a war to take it back.

Any bets on who's going to win?

"It Isn't the People Who Vote that Count, Its the person who counts the votes" - Joseph Stalin

Sounds like it's all fabricated. Transgender account for 0.1% of the population and ppl act like it's 40%+

Put Hillary in prison where she belongs
Thanks