My roommates just got into a fist fight

My roommates just got into a fist fight.

Apparently, one of them discovered that my girlfriend was "cheating" on him with the other one. They just found out that she's been fucking both of them and each of them thought that their status as her lover was exclusive.
Just over an hour ago I heard them beating the shit out of each other downstairs, so I went downstairs and overheard what they were arguing about. Eventually they both told me that they've been fucking my girlfriend. 8 months for David. 10 months for Mike. They sat down on the couch and started talking about when each of them fucked her recently and discovered that she had been fucking both of them nearly every day for weeks.

She also fucks me everyday, sometimes twice a day. I just found out that my girlfriend is straight up nympho who is completely addicted to cock.

She's going to be home from work in about 30 minutes and we're all going to confront her. I'm thinking about streaming it.
Do you want to watch?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

your-sexyteens.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all three of you should fuck her at the same time

Is this a pasta now?

Yes please. I need this.

The slut has 3 holes,and you have 3 cocks. You could just plug all her holes and turn her into the communal cumdump

Stream it. I'd watch.

Yes, please.

dude stream it

Yes you fucking idiot

kek, the only real answer

WTF? This is Sup Forums, dammit. Post nudes or didn't happen.

great roommates bro hahaha owffs

gogogogogogogog

This is what feminism has wrought.

K. I've never streamed anything before. What site should I use?

You guys are morons he's posted this thread like 10 times

twitch

OP is just a little attention whore. Same shit was posted yesterday and OP didn't deliver. You all are just getting trolled.

is calling OC pasta like the new bait now?

Oh fuck off, we know you are a big fat liar

sorry for just being home from work, moron
but thanks for the info
op go fuck yourself

BROS BEFORE HOES!

Unite for a gangbang. Confrontation won't get you more pussy. Orgy out, then get her to help bring other wenches into the mix.

You are young. Life is for FUCKING!
Fuck everything. Her, each other, any house pets who get too close, and build happy memories of megacumming for your futures!

A child would get mad. A man would perversely exploit the situation.

go go go!

You should tell her that it turns you on.

Ask her to give you a detailed, step by step description of what they did to her while you fuck her.

Do it fagot!

inspiring

or better yet ask her to let you watch

G

Pasta folks this same post happened last night

Well im assuming you have sharp enough utensils to dismember and dispose of her discreetly

FUCK A MAILBOX ON CAMERA YOU CUNTFLAP

Ask her if you can pretend to leave the house so that she can seduce both of them at the same time. Get her to fuck both of them in your bed while you're laying under it, listening to them fuck her.

Post up nudes... Lets see this slut.

Stream

k. they're on my phone. hang on a minute.

Yes! Do it!

your-sexyteens.tumblr.com